"The Jihad Murder in Florida You Heard Nothing About"

"Muslims are scary"

Did they have to remunerate you to ignore the fact that Islam is based on the murder of any who don't subscribe to that political view....

....or is bending over and grabbing the ankles your normal position?

Once again- 20,000,000 Muslim Americans disagree with you.

Do you think we should jail all of them? Or do you advocate killing all of them?

And 10 million of them would support Shariah law. Fortunately they are currently in the minority. Islam has no place in Western society. I don't care how many "nice" Muslims you find... half a billion of them would stick your head on a fucking pike if they could.

Yet I have never- ever- met a single American Muslim who has expressed any desire to do so.

I realize that you religious bigots don't want any religion allowed in America other than whatever particular flavor you support- but here in America we have 20,000,000 Muslims who have the same religious freedom as the approximately 20,000,000 Jews and millions and millions of Christians and other beliefs.

You want people treated differently because of their religious beliefs.
I only want people treated differently if they espouse or commit violence.

Us evil white Christians? r.

Hmmmm why exactly do you consider yourself evil? Is it your religous bigotry?

The majority of white Christians live peacefully with their Muslim American neighbors- despite the efforts of religious bigots like yourself to make real Christians hate everyone different from yourselves.

I don't consider myself evil. Your side of the aisle does and tells us that constantly. Quit acting like a goddamn 12 year old and pretending you didn't know what I meant.

Do you think we should jail all of them? Or do you advocate killing all of them?

And 10 million of them would support Shariah law. Fortunately they are currently in the minority. Islam has no place in Western society. I don't care how many "nice" Muslims you find... half a billion of them would stick your head on a fucking pike if they could.

Yet I have never- ever- met a single American Muslim who has expressed any desire to do so.

I realize that you religious bigots don't want any religion allowed in America other than whatever particular flavor you support- but here in America we have 20,000,000 Muslims who have the same religious freedom as the approximately 20,000,000 Jews and millions and millions of Christians and other beliefs.

You think these people are just going to come out and tell you they would stick your head on a pike? No, moron. They use dumbasses like you. It's called Taqyia. r.

LOL dumbasses like you do believe this crap.

Spoonfed to you by your fellow religious bigots.

Unlike you- I actually have known American Muslims for over 30 years- friends, fellow workers, suppliers. We have openly discussed religions and politics.

I only want people treated differently if they espouse or commit violence

I don't give a flying fuck who or what you know. Your token Muslim friends are not representative of the entire ideology. Actions speak louder than words, and do you know what those actions say? They say that since January 1st of this year there have been 241 Islamic terrorist attacks in 31 countries. Now compare that to your phantom Nazis and racists and deplorable straight white Christian males.

You don't give a flying fuck about anything other than what you read from your anti-religious websites.

Actions do speak louder than words. How many Islamic terrorists attack by American Muslims since January 1? How many in the last 12 months.

Again- 20,000,000 American Muslims. If they were all out to get you- you would be dead.

Us evil white Christians? r.

Hmmmm why exactly do you consider yourself evil? Is it your religous bigotry?

The majority of white Christians live peacefully with their Muslim American neighbors- despite the efforts of religious bigots like yourself to make real Christians hate everyone different from yourselves.

I don't consider myself evil. Your side of the aisle does and tells us that constantly. Quit acting like a goddamn 12 year old and pretending you didn't know what I meant.

Okay great- you don't consider yourself evil- you just act like you are.

How London's knife crime epidemic is putting terrified ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9603017/london-tourist-knife-crime
Aug 23, 2019 · How London’s knife crime epidemic is putting terrified tourists off the capital’s hotspots ... "I believe it is rare but London especially has a relatively high rate of such attacks including ..
United Kingdom knife crime growing to epidemic levels ...
https://www.foxnews.com/world/knife-crime-epidemic-sweeping-across-the-uk-sees-no-end...
Nov 09, 2018 · Quietly, a brutal, deadly knife attack epidemic is overwhelming residents and police forces throughout the United Kingdom. Of the five people stabbed this week, the

First link is from the sun. A tabloid rag that shows no correlation between anything. It shows number of knife attacks vs tourist numbers. Totally meaningless without any context. Why are numbers down? Could be a number of reasons.
Didn't even click on Fox News link.

You think these people are just going to come out and tell you they would stick your head on a pike? No, moron. They use dumbasses like you. It's called Taqyia. r.

Unlike you- I actually have known American Muslims for over 30 years- friends, fellow workers, suppliers. We have openly discussed religions and politics.

I don't give a flying fuck who or what you know. Your token Muslim friends are not representative of the entire ideology. Actions speak louder than words, and do you know what those actions say? They say that since January 1st of this year there have been 241 Islamic terrorist attacks in 31 countries. Now compare that to your phantom Nazis and racists and deplorable straight white Christian males.

You don't give a flying fuck about anything other than what you read from your anti-religious websites.

Actions do speak louder than words. How many Islamic terrorists attack by American Muslims since January 1? How many in the last 12 months.

Again- 20,000,000 American Muslims. If they were all out to get you- you would be dead.

Irrelevant. There's a billion Muslims on the planet. Half of them are "peaceful". That doesn't make the other half any less dangerous. The 20 million here are dwarfed by the 300 million non-Muslims, brainlet. Can you even math?

Of course you propose stripping voting rights from 'non-productive members of society'

You bet your ass I do. And it would be perfectly legal. You do NOT have a Constitutional right to vote. Google it.

Meanwhile- tell us how any of those things would resolve all of your fears of the terrible Muslims coming to kill you?

You've already been told. You just can't wrap your pea-brain around it.

(Most of the Muslims I have worked with and have been friends with were engineers- a few were doctors)

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant. There's a billion Muslims on the planet. Half of them are "peaceful". That doesn't make the other half any less dangerous. The 20 million here are dwarfed by the 300 million non-Muslims, brainlet. Can you even math?

Considering this entire thread is about one American kid- a self described 'nazi/Islamist' committing horrible murders in the name of his 'faith'- and those like yourself trying to paint his actions as exempleory of American Muslims- it is very relevant indeed.

Considering this entire thread is about one American kid- a self described 'nazi/Islamist' committing horrible murders in the name of his 'faith'- and those like yourself trying to paint his actions as exempleory of American Muslims- it is very relevant indeed.

It's not exemplary of American Muslims, it's exemplary of ALL Muslims. Put whatever prefix on it you want, idgaf. Islam is a 7th century death cult and as far as I'm concerned every one of it's adherents is a POS.

Of course you propose stripping voting rights from 'non-productive members of society'

You bet your ass I do. And it would be perfectly legal. You do NOT have a Constitutional right to vote. Google it.

Yep- your type used to do that quite frequently- back in the 'good old days' when only white men could vote. Perfectly legal.

Just be prepared to have the numbers of members of the House from your state reduced.

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

It's not exemplary of American Muslims, it's exemplary of ALL Muslims. Put whatever prefix on it you want, idgaf. Islam is a 7th century death cult and as far as I'm concerned every one of it's adherents is a POS.

And that makes you absolutely no different than those who believe Jews commit blood libel and that each and every jews is a POS.

You religious bigots are pretty predictable.

People Satre considers to be a piece of shit- because of their faith- look at the Americans he is scared of.......
Wright-HumayunKhanIsnttheOnlyMuslimAmericanHero.jpg

5bb7cf5b25000036003a02f8.jpeg

faith-c279abfe685b2579f6962f1f9196abb1137a60d7-s800-c85.jpg

500_F_173551861_AlIkg8W3wVerCFdhjJms9krxNs75iDAi.jpg

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

shaquille-oneal-640x360.jpg

Yep- your type used to do that quite frequently- back in the 'good old days' when only white men could vote. Perfectly legal.

Just be prepared to have the numbers of members of the House from your state reduced.

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Yep, there it is. The white hate. Called it. And you tried playing dumb with me... :rolleyes:

And that makes you absolutely no different than those who believe Jews commit blood libel and that each and every jews is a POS.

You religious bigots are pretty predictable.

Yawn.

Yep, there it is. The white hate. Called it. And you tried playing dumb with me... :rolleyes:

Hmmmm where did I express hate for 'whites'?

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State

People Satre considers to be a piece of shit- because of their faith- look at the Americans he is scared of.......

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

Would you like me to start posting pictures of the victims of Islam? We can start with 9/11. We can work our way to the kids with their legs blown off at a marathon. Then we can move on towards the gays splattered on pavement at the base of a high rise. Afterwards, we can look a pictures of women who were pulverized by rocks for showing too much ankle. Let's throw in some ISIS execution propaganda, where they strap innocents with IEDS and blow their heads off or lock them in a cage and drop them into a pool, just for good measure.

Go blow your virtue signaling smoke up someone else's ass, I have zero fucks to give about your token Muslims.

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

Go blow your virtue signaling smoke up someone else's ass, I have zero fucks to give about your token Muslims.

Of course you give zero fucks about any patriotic American who doesn't have the correct faith.

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

Of course you give zero fucks about any patriotic American who doesn't have the correct faith.

You'd be surprised how many people disagree with "incorrect faiths". Especially those that say raping little girls is fine, like Islam does.

Keep cheer-leading for them, though. :rolleyes:

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

You'd be surprised how many people disagree with "incorrect faiths". Especially those that say raping little girls is fine, like Islam does.

Unfortunately the Old Testament has God just fine with raping little girls.

I am not a fan of any religion- and I find Islam to be worse than most.

That said- I support your right to worship as you please just so long as you don't violate the law, and neither advocate for harming other, or actually harm others.

As long as Muslims in America ignore the parts of the Koran that advocate harming others, just as Christians and Jews ignore the parts of the Old Testament that advocate harming others- I have no problem with any of their worshipping.

Oh my poor little religious bigot. I point out your lies and you just get all Trumpy on me.

Think I wouldn't notice that not one of the citations you gave actually shows American Muslims embracing any of the items you listed
A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

Again- remember there are some 20,000,000 Muslims in America- and they are no more likely to stone women to death for their 'infractions' than Jews and Christians are- you know since all three religions list that penalty in their holy books.

I am absolutely against anyone or any group that embraces any of those items- which would really describe a small group of radical islamists.

But here in America-
A) Muslims elect women to office. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar: First Muslim women elected to Congress - CNNPolitics
B) They work with Rabbi's and Jews to fight religious extremism- Jewish, Muslim councils discuss religious freedom in America
C) They fight and die to protect America
23658347_1498476920260573_2877482597470612275_n.jpg

D) Muslim American women serve in the military also https://taskandpurpose.com/news/first-female-muslim-chaplain-air-force

I know your goal is to make Americans scared of their Muslim neighbors= because that serves your political purpose- but if Muslims in America were all the terrorists you want us to believe- you wouldn't still be alive now.

You've been put in your place, ......get lost.

Clearly my place is far, far over your head.

I know you are, Fredo....

Again, instead of running the same ole "Muslims are scary" BS

What policies are you wanting to be put in place that will treat Muslims in a way to make you feel both safer and more superior??

Should we rewrite the constitution to outright ban certain religions or is there a sneakier way to restrict equal rights protection?

"Muslims are scary"

Did they have to remunerate you to ignore the fact that Islam is based on the murder of any who don't subscribe to that political view....

....or is bending over and grabbing the ankles your normal position?

So what do you propose, aside from lubing up and removing your head from your anus?

A registry?
Tattoos?
The Chinese solution of re education camps?

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

They all say it.

Forum List

Back