"The Jihad Murder in Florida You Heard Nothing About"

So does this mean we have to make being muslim illegal now -- or is this is just more fearmongering for the sake of fearmongering

I recognize your need to support Islam.....but are there any of these tenets you might just hesitate to embrace?

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

Or are all of the elements of Sharia just peachy keen with you?

I recognize your need to villainize all Muslims.

But as you know- none of what you listed is embraced by American Muslims.

Which is why the horrible 'Jihadi' murder noted in this article is such a rarity in the United States- even with a population of around 20,000,000 Muslims.

"But as you know- none of what you listed is embraced by American Muslims."

Deep-sixing you is easy peasy, 'cause you are a lying sack of offal.
!
Oh my poor little religious bigot. I point out your lies and you just get all Trumpy on me.

Think I wouldn't notice that not one of the citations you gave actually shows American Muslims embracing any of the items you listed

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

G) Kill gays

Again- remember there are some 20,000,000 Muslims in America- and they are no more likely to stone women to death for their 'infractions' than Jews and Christians are- you know since all three religions list that penalty in their holy books.

I am absolutely against anyone or any group that embraces any of those items- which would really describe a small group of radical islamists.

But here in America-
A) Muslims elect women to office. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar: First Muslim women elected to Congress - CNNPolitics
B) They work with Rabbi's and Jews to fight religious extremism- Jewish, Muslim councils discuss religious freedom in America
C) They fight and die to protect America
23658347_1498476920260573_2877482597470612275_n.jpg

D) Muslim American women serve in the military also https://taskandpurpose.com/news/first-female-muslim-chaplain-air-force

I know your goal is to make Americans scared of their Muslim neighbors= because that serves your political purpose- but if Muslims in America were all the terrorists you want us to believe- you wouldn't still be alive now.

You've been put in your place, ......get lost.

Clearly my place is far, far over your head.

I recognize your need to support Islam.....but are there any of these tenets you might just hesitate to embrace?

G) Kill gays

Or are all of the elements of Sharia just peachy keen with you?

Which is why the horrible 'Jihadi' murder noted in this article is such a rarity in the United States- even with a population of around 20,000,000 Muslims.

!
Oh my poor little religious bigot. I point out your lies and you just get all Trumpy on me.

Think I wouldn't notice that not one of the citations you gave actually shows American Muslims embracing any of the items you listed

G) Kill gays

Again- remember there are some 20,000,000 Muslims in America- and they are no more likely to stone women to death for their 'infractions' than Jews and Christians are- you know since all three religions list that penalty in their holy books.

I am absolutely against anyone or any group that embraces any of those items- which would really describe a small group of radical islamists.

But here in America-
A) Muslims elect women to office. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar: First Muslim women elected to Congress - CNNPolitics
B) They work with Rabbi's and Jews to fight religious extremism- Jewish, Muslim councils discuss religious freedom in America

D) Muslim American women serve in the military also https://taskandpurpose.com/news/first-female-muslim-chaplain-air-force

I know your goal is to make Americans scared of their Muslim neighbors= because that serves your political purpose- but if Muslims in America were all the terrorists you want us to believe- you wouldn't still be alive now.

I know you are, Fredo....

!

G) Kill gays

But here in America-

Again, instead of running the same ole "Muslims are scary" BS

What policies are you wanting to be put in place that will treat Muslims in a way to make you feel both safer and more superior??

Should we rewrite the constitution to outright ban certain religions or is there a sneakier way to restrict equal rights protection?

!

G) Kill gays

But here in America-

What policies are you wanting to be put in place that will treat Muslims in a way to make you feel both safer and more superior??

Should we rewrite the constitution to outright ban certain religions or is there a sneakier way to restrict equal rights protection?

"Muslims are scary"

Did they have to remunerate you to ignore the fact that Islam is based on the murder of any who don't subscribe to that political view....

....or is bending over and grabbing the ankles your normal position?

G) Kill gays

But here in America-

"Muslims are scary"

Did they have to remunerate you to ignore the fact that Islam is based on the murder of any who don't subscribe to that political view....

In other words you don't have any policy proposals to address your fear of muslims and a sharia takeover...got it...

Well I guess until then, just fearmongering on message boards about what some white guy like this guy did will have to suffice -- should we have profiled this guy BEFORE or after he converted to Islam?
z-Roommates-Killed-Susp_Horo_Fotor-640x400.jpg

G) Kill gays

But here in America-

"Muslims are scary"

Once again- 20,000,000 Muslim Americans disagree with you.

Do you think we should jail all of them? Or do you advocate killing all of them?

Do you think we should jail all of them? Or do you advocate killing all of them?

Of course they do, nobody wants to have their dirty laundry aired.

"Muslims are scary"

And 10 million of them would support Shariah law. Fortunately they are currently in the minority. Islam has no place in Western society. I don't care how many "nice" Muslims you find... half a billion of them would stick your head on a fucking pike if they could.

"Muslims are scary"

In other words you don't have any policy proposals to address your fear of muslims and a sharia takeover...got it...

Well I guess until then, just fearmongering on message boards about what some white guy like this guy did will have to suffice -- should we have profiled this guy BEFORE or after he converted to Islam?
View attachment 308805

I presented them.....but you aren't smart enough to have incorporated the understanding.
Probably the reason you spent so many terms in summer school.

According to Tawfik Hamid, in his book, “Inside Jihad,” one needs to ask if the subject of questioning supports the following:

G) Kill gays

If you have not yet made yourself familiar with the above, then forming an opinion about Islam is akin to planning to become a fireman without being aware of the nature of fire.

It seems that on this board, typing is mandatory, but brains are optional.

You have all the requisites to be a perfect Democrat voter: no education, no intellect, but you follow orders well.

"Muslims are scary"

This may truly be the most stupid and ill-informed post you have ever typed....and that is going some.

Now do you understand why everyone who knows you is recommending you be involuntarily institutionalized?

"Muslims are scary"

And 10 million of them would support Shariah law. Fortunately they are currently in the minority. Islam has no place in Western society. I don't care how many "nice" Muslims you find... half a billion of them would stick your head on a fucking pike if they could.

Yet I have never- ever- met a single American Muslim who has expressed any desire to do so.

I realize that you religious bigots don't want any religion allowed in America other than whatever particular flavor you support- but here in America we have 20,000,000 Muslims who have the same religious freedom as the approximately 20,000,000 Jews and millions and millions of Christians and other beliefs.

You want people treated differently because of their religious beliefs.
I only want people treated differently if they espouse or commit violence.

"Muslims are scary"

This may truly be the most stupid and ill-informed post you have ever typed....and that is going some.

Now do you understand why everyone who knows you is recommending you be involuntarily institutionalized?

"Muslims are scary"

Yet I have never- ever- met a single American Muslim who has expressed any desire to do so.

I realize that you religious bigots don't want any religion allowed in America other than whatever particular flavor you support- but here in America we have 20,000,000 Muslims who have the same religious freedom as the approximately 20,000,000 Jews and millions and millions of Christians and other beliefs.

You think these people are just going to come out and tell you they would stick your head on a pike? No, moron. They use dumbasses like you. It's called Taqyia. Case in point: Ilhan Omhar. A bunch of useful idiots just like you voted her into power and what does she do? Uses her platform to attack Jews. What do you think would happen with 10 muzzies in Congress? 50?

You wanna see some REAL racism, discrimination, and persecution take hold in this country? Keep letting the Muslims in. The first group they'll go after is your "oh so oppressed" LGBT community. Doubt me? Look at what's happening in the UK. And once they've dealt with them, their next target will be the people who promoted and advanced the degeneracy in the first place - leftist shitlords like you. Then it will be onto the Jews and subjugating women.

Us evil white Christians? We'd be the last target of their purge as we are both adherents to Abrahamic religion. But you go ahead, keep demonizing us for finger wagging at you while welcoming people that will fucking kill you once they have any semblance of power.

"Muslims are scary"

You think these people are just going to come out and tell you they would stick your head on a pike? No, moron. They use dumbasses like you. It's called Taqyia. Case in point: Ilhan Omhar. A bunch of useful idiots just like you voted her into power and what does she do? Uses her platform to attack Jews. What do you think would happen with 10 muzzies in Congress? 50?

You wanna see some REAL racism, discrimination, and persecution take hold in this country? Keep letting the Muslims in. The first group they'll go after is your "oh so oppressed" LGBT community. Doubt me? Look at what's happening in the UK. And once they've dealt with them, their next target will be the people who promoted and advanced the degeneracy in the first place - leftist shitlords like you. Then it will be onto the Jews and subjugating women.

Us evil white Christians? We'd be the last target of their purge as we are both adherents to Abrahamic religion. But you go ahead, keep demonizing us for finger wagging at you while welcoming people that will fucking kill you once they have any semblance of power.
Once again.....what laws do you propose against the dirty muslims??

Why do none of you folks ever answer that question?

Or are you practicing some form of right wing conservative Taqyia? Where you pay lip service to the Constitution -- when what you would much rather do is carry out the same religious persecution you tell us the dirty muslims like Ilhan Omar are trying to do??

Are you too afraid to state your policy positions?

"Muslims are scary"

You think these people are just going to come out and tell you they would stick your head on a pike? No, moron. They use dumbasses like you. It's called Taqyia. r.

LOL dumbasses like you do believe this crap.

Spoonfed to you by your fellow religious bigots.

Unlike you- I actually have known American Muslims for over 30 years- friends, fellow workers, suppliers. We have openly discussed religions and politics.

I only want people treated differently if they espouse or commit violence

"Muslims are scary"

Us evil white Christians? r.

Hmmmm why exactly do you consider yourself evil? Is it your religous bigotry?

The majority of white Christians live peacefully with their Muslim American neighbors- despite the efforts of religious bigots like yourself to make real Christians hate everyone different from yourselves.

"Muslims are scary"

Or are you practicing some form of right wing conservative Taqyia? Where you pay lip service to constitution when you would much rather carry out the same religious persecution you tell us the dirty muslims like Ilhan Omar are trying to do??

I propose no laws against Muslims.

I propose banning politics from the education system so we stop creating generations of mindless lemmings who value virtuosity over facts.
I propose stripping voting rights from non-productive members of society.
I propose strict immigration standards which require that said immigrant provide something of value to this country, be it employment in an advanced field or an entrepreneur of industry, rather than just coming here to leech off of our success.

Do that and the muzzy problem solves itself. Next question?

"Muslims are scary"

You think these people are just going to come out and tell you they would stick your head on a pike? No, moron. They use dumbasses like you. It's called Taqyia. r.

LOL dumbasses like you do believe this crap.

Spoonfed to you by your fellow religious bigots.

Unlike you- I actually have known American Muslims for over 30 years- friends, fellow workers, suppliers. We have openly discussed religions and politics.

I only want people treated differently if they espouse or commit violence

I don't give a flying fuck who or what you know. Your token Muslim friends are not representative of the entire ideology. Actions speak louder than words, and do you know what those actions say? They say that since January 1st of this year there have been 241 Islamic terrorist attacks in 31 countries. Now compare that to your phantom Nazis and racists and deplorable straight white Christian males.

Or are you practicing some form of right wing conservative Taqyia? Where you pay lip service to constitution when you would much rather carry out the same religious persecution you tell us the dirty muslims like Ilhan Omar are trying to do??

I propose no laws against Muslims.

I propose banning politics from the education system so we stop creating generations of mindless lemmings who value virtuosity over facts.
I propose stripping voting rights from non-productive members of society.
I propose strict immigration standards which require that said immigrant provide something of value to this country, be it employment in an advanced field or an entrepreneur of industry, rather than just coming here to leech off of our success.

Do that and the muzzy problem solves itself. Next question?

Of course you propose stripping voting rights from 'non-productive members of society'- which I guess would be......well anyone not employed? Not wealthy?

Meanwhile- tell us how any of those things would resolve all of your fears of the terrible Muslims coming to kill you?
(Most of the Muslims I have worked with and have been friends with were engineers- a few were doctors)

Forum List

Back