The Jews and the Native Americans

Tinmore, I would like to ask you a personal question. Of course feel free to say no:

Are you Arab and or Muslim? Or at least part Arab?

I don't think so.

My mother's father was born in Germany and came to the states after WWI. Her mother was Pennsylvania Dutch.

My father was English and Scott.

I am a non denominational Christian.
These Arabs are such liars. I can claim I am a direct descendent of Pocahontas if I felt like it on a message board. Only an Arab would keep on saying that Israel is inside Palestine and would keep on disputing what Rocco says even though Rocco no doubt is right.

Tinmore, I would like to ask you a personal question. Of course feel free to say no:

How about we NOT personalize the argument, k?

I wasn't talking to you pal, so mind you own business. He chose to respond to my question and he did so respectfully, so you can move along if you don't like my question

et al,

I always get confused. They write so many of these things, (flip-flopping like a chicken with a broken neck).

I'm sorry...

Are we SERIOUSLY arguing as to whether the "Palestinians" are Arabs?

Really?

Let's ask the "Palestinians" themselves, shall we:

Palestinian Constitution

ARTICLE 1

Palestine is part of the large Arab World, and the Palestinian people are part of the Arab Nation. Arab Unity is an objective which the Palestinian People shall work to achieve.

Any questions?
(COMMENT)

Is this from the one in 1968, 1994, 1993, 2003 or something newer. I simply have a hard time keeping track?

Most Respectfully,
R

I don't think so.

My mother's father was born in Germany and came to the states after WWI. Her mother was Pennsylvania Dutch.

These Arabs are such liars. I can claim I am a direct descendent of Pocahontas if I felt like it on a message board. Only an Arab would keep on saying that Israel is inside Palestine and would keep on disputing what Rocco says even though Rocco no doubt is right.

you would pick rebecca rolfe to claim as ancestry...an shoneen mor.

I don't think so.

Why not?

Not when he lived there. Not according to the old testament.

Where is Palestine mentioned in the bible ?
Also, the inhabitants of Palestina were Roman, Jews and Philistines. Not Arabs. So it has no connection to today;s so called Palestine.
Arabs came from Arabia, remember ?

That's not true either.

Palestinians are mutts, not Arabs - they included Jews, and descendents of all the peoples that lived in that area.

"Palestinians" are the same people as Jordan's ,Syrians, Lebanese no different...They already have their countries and the Jews have theirs.... Get over it

I don't think so.

And you can claim someone as your ancestor who is
un asino con una brutta faccia.

Hey Dudes, I'm a newbie to the subject and wanted to explore the below comparison:

Israel was the home of the Jews long ago, but over time (via numerous historical events) it eventually fell into the hands of the Muslims.

North America was once the home of various large Native American tribes (for thousands and thousands of years), but over time it eventually came under the control of "Western" foreigners.

For those who support the newly installed state of Israel following WWII, how would you feel about a foreign gov't coming into the US and forcefully installing a Native American state over (perhaps) 4-6 states?

My take:

Personally, I'd be pretty ticked off if China came into the US and gave whatever tribe controlled Illinois (and Chicago) back to the Native American tribes who once controlled the region; would you if this happened in your city/town?

This is why I'm sort of undecided when it comes to the question "do I support the Modern Israeli state". To support it full fledged would sorta make me a hypocrite.

I'd probably move.

Jesus lived in Palestine ? That has got to be the dumbest thing you've said, and that's saying a lot. Why do you find it necessary to re-write history?
You go through incredible lengths to de- legitimize Israel. What a fucking joke

Maybe not so dumb.

Jesus lived in Judea, not Palestina.

I thought he lived during Roman times....:dunno:

Where's Judea on the Roman maps? I see a Palestina, but no Judea.
. Bible Maps before Israel, the creation of a nation in 1948 does not wipe out over 2000 years of History recording a land called Palestine.

For the especially challenged

What Those "Palestine" Maps Really Show

Forum List

Back