The Jewish-Hebrew Bible proves Jesus is the Messiah

Did I? I don’t believe I did.

I am afraid you are going to have to come to terms that Christianity reformed Judaism and brought God to all nations.
YOU BROUGHT BAAL to all the Nations, not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.
You lifted high Baal's son the morning star through the dying god mythology of the Canaanites-anyone can research this stuff if they weren't so lazy and happy with being brainwashed.
That’s crazy talk.

Do you even believe in God. Most Jews don’t.
*L* your reply just proved it, as you admitted
"Your god" is not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. But the cherry on top was you calling Jesus crazy for calling himself Baal's son (morning star) in Rev 22:16 (or in your words "crazy talk")View attachment 262854
I don’t believe I did, but it’s ok if you think I did.

Revelations is about the fall of Rome. You should avoid reading more into it than that lest you start acting like a JW. Which BTW may already be too late.
You keep adding more proof that you have another God. JW's are more Jewish in precepts then Christians and they mention YHWH alot, yet your posts mentioned Baal's son Jesus hundreds of times without mention of YHWH once that I recall.
Interesting!
Ding never learns.He bobs and weaves on his little Dingy clinging to his unstable raft( the NT).. Christians by trying to convert Jews away from YHWH prove they worship another god... Not to mention that if they ever truly bothered to read the Jewish scriptures esp scriptures such as Isaiah 45 they will see how foreign and detestable their worship of another god is to YHWH....

You guys should appoint me as your head rabbi.

oh gee-----a kinda CLASSICAL CHILUL HASHEM
I wouldn't know about that, but I am much better than that loon HaShev.
Lol.... You are just frightened because “ loons” main item is to eat “ FISH” and since christians are little fish Hashev is eating you guys up without any effort esp when you guys stick your little fish heads up and challenge him....lol...

YOU BROUGHT BAAL to all the Nations, not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.
You lifted high Baal's son the morning star through the dying god mythology of the Canaanites-anyone can research this stuff if they weren't so lazy and happy with being brainwashed.
That’s crazy talk.

"Your god" is not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. But the cherry on top was you calling Jesus crazy for calling himself Baal's son (morning star) in Rev 22:16 (or in your words "crazy talk")View attachment 262854

Revelations is about the fall of Rome. You should avoid reading more into it than that lest you start acting like a JW. Which BTW may already be too late.
You keep adding more proof that you have another God. JW's are more Jewish in precepts then Christians and they mention YHWH alot, yet your posts mentioned Baal's son Jesus hundreds of times without mention of YHWH once that I recall.
Interesting!
Ding never learns.He bobs and weaves on his little Dingy clinging to his unstable raft( the NT).. Christians by trying to convert Jews away from YHWH prove they worship another god... Not to mention that if they ever truly bothered to read the Jewish scriptures esp scriptures such as Isaiah 45 they will see how foreign and detestable their worship of another god is to YHWH....
Cool story, bro. There’s only one God. There’s only ever been one God. The idols your people worshipped were created things not actual gods.

Lol.... You are just frightened because “ loons” main item is to eat “ FISH” and since christians are little fish Hashev is eating you guys up without any effort esp when you guys stick your little fish heads up and challenge him....lol...
My dog does a better job of bringing people to God than that quack Hashev does.

That’s crazy talk.

Interesting!
Cool story, bro. There’s only one God. There’s only ever been one God. The idols your people worshipped were created things not actual gods.
The one sentence wonder misses the point that it is christians and Christianity that sets up their wood and bows to their created god that cannot save and you are too blind to acknowledge this but others can see...

Is your Dog “ Dosha” the one that “ rose” a few years back or is your “ dog” Jesus the opposite of “ god” and is if so then you are the tail wagging it and are following in the wrong direction and leaving your dogs “ poop” all over others peoples lawns and gardens wherever you go and creating one heck of a mess and smell depending on the kind of really bad doggie food you have been feeding your pet doggie... As I See it Hashev is cleaning up your and others messes and smells by pointing them in the right direction and avoiding stepping in what you and others are trying to sell...

Is your Dog “ Dosha” the one that “ rose” a few years back or is your “ dog” Jesus the opposite of “ god” and is if so then you are the tail wagging it and are following in the wrong direction and leaving your dogs “ poop” all over others peoples lawns and gardens wherever you go and creating one heck of a mess and smell depending on the kind of really bad doggie food you have been feeding your pet doggie... As I See it Hashev is cleaning up your and others messes and smells by pointing them in the right direction and avoiding stepping in what you and others are trying to sell...
Yeah talk about stepping into things, that wikilink shows Baal being represented by the giant bull and the lamb. Perhaps Ding's topic flooding flaming is trying to hide what that means. Calling Jesus the great scarab (a dung beetle) that rolls giant bull (Baal) dung to grow bigger and bigger piles of dung is very damaging to Ding's argument that we should roll that dung along with him and his dog. Then he get's mad (proving former discussions on their behavior made wormwood) for us rejecting his Lamb and dung roller.
Go figure! His Baal Dung has hit the fan!
fan.jpeg

Interesting!
The one sentence wonder misses the point that it is christians and Christianity that sets up their wood and bows to their created god that cannot save and you are too blind to acknowledge this but others can see...
That is incorrect. It is the Jews who can only argue against the faith of others who have raised the form of religion above that of the creator. If you guys ever praised God, I would be shocked.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Of course you see it that way. You are rationalizing that you aren’t doing wrong.

Hashev is your idol.

Yeah talk about stepping into things, that wikilink shows Baal being represented by the giant bull and the lamb. Perhaps Ding's topic flooding flaming is trying to hide what that means. Calling Jesus the great scarab (a dung beetle) that rolls giant bull (Baal) dung to grow bigger and bigger piles of dung is very damaging to Ding's argument that we should roll that dung along with him and his dog. Then he get's mad (proving former discussions on their behavior made wormwood) for us rejecting his Lamb and dung roller.
Go figure! His Baal Dung has hit the fan! View attachment 262951
I have chosen the better portion and it shall not be taken away from me.

Interesting!
That is incorrect. It is the Jews who can only argue against the faith of others who have raised the form of religion above that of the creator. If you guys ever praised God, I would be shocked.

ding depends on a meaningless trope "da jews raise THE FORM ABOVE.......? or something idiotic like that

Interesting!

ding depends on a meaningless trope "da jews raise THE FORM ABOVE.......? or something idiotic like that
It is absolutely idiotic to raise the form of religion above God.

Of course you see it that way. You are rationalizing that you aren’t doing wrong.

Hashev is your idol.
You never learn Ding no matter how many times you get shot in the foot and your own words are thrown back at you....Your idol is Jesus the warnings not to follow it/him are written about over and over in the jewish scriptures but any following can read them esp in Isaiah 44 verses 9, 13 and 17 which are very damning to christianity and its followers... You in every sense are an Idol worshipper...I am just eating popcorn and trying not to laugh to much at you as Hashev makes a Fool out of you even moreso then you being truly a FOOL for Christ....Wink

Hashev is your idol.
You never learn Ding no matter how many times you get shot in the foot and your own words are thrown back at you....Your idol is Jesus the warnings not to follow it/him are written about over and over in the jewish scriptures but any following can read them esp in Isaiah 44 verses 9, 13 and 17 which are very damning to christianity and its followers... You in every sense are an Idol worshipper...I am just eating popcorn and trying not to laugh to much at you as Hashev makes a Fool out of you even moreso then you being truly a FOOL for Christ....Wink
It doesn't bother me what others think about me. But your response implies that it does bother you.

Why Do Most Jews Not Believe in Jesus? • Jews for Jesus

Judaism is not much a religion in the common sense.

Judaism is not much a religion in the common sense.
How so?

Hashev is your idol.
It doesn't bother me what others think about me. But your response implies that it does bother you.

Why Do Most Jews Not Believe in Jesus? • Jews for Jesus

Probably because for someone who has a slightest idea about monotheism, and basic of his heritage, the notion of believing in a man as a creator, sounds like an insult to truth and intelligence.

Forum List

Back