The J6 Committee Explained

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
This article clearly explains the main missions of the J6 committee (while ignoring the blatant attempt to de-platform Donald J. Trump).

The most insidious mission - one that is totally ignored in the Media - is to preemptively debunk any claims that there were massive "irregularities" in the 2020 election. Indeed, a much more comprehensive examination of the irregularities is totally warranted, but will probably not even occur when the R's take over next January. Pity.

Read and enjoy...

This article clearly explains the main missions of the J6 committee (while ignoring the blatant attempt to de-platform Donald J. Trump).

The most insidious mission - one that is totally ignored in the Media - is to preemptively debunk any claims that there were massive "irregularities" in the 2020 election. Indeed, a much more comprehensive examination of the irregularities is totally warranted, but will probably not even occur when the R's take over next January. Pity.

Read and enjoy...
We will have a committee of the last 6 years in 2023 and get to the total bottom of this shit

Really? A "much more comprehensive examination"? This has been the most examined election in history and the cry is always the same, "just wait for the next audit". I think the main fear of the committee is that the same lies will be told about the next elections and the next coup will succeed.

Its all democrats have talked about for 2 years. It was already a boring story by January 7th, but you people never stop talking about it. Nah, im good man. Youll have to have your circle jerk without me.
Was I talking to you?

We will have a committee of the last 6 years in 2023 and get to the total bottom of this shit
You don't really believe that do you?
I hope you're right but I don't see it. The RINO faction of the UNiparty will only do what they are allowed by their puppet masters if they can even stop the voter fraud for a fair election.
No way will the DC UNiparty allow us to stop their NWO reset plans without taking us all down in the attempt to prevent this

Its all democrats have talked about for 2 years. It was already a boring story by January 7th, but you people never stop talking about it. Nah, im good man. Youll have to have your circle jerk without me.
They've had this circle jerk going for 6 years now. They gotta be sore & running dry.
I imagine they're just tugging stumps & squirting dust

Did you actually watch any of it?
Why would anyone watch a bunch of goats fuck in a pasture?

Everyone with a functional frontal lobe knows what happened that day, they know the media lied about, they know the democrooks are using it as a distraction, and they know the fucking potato was installed through fraudulent mail in ballots and stuffed ballot boxes.

They know that next time you pieces of shit pull this sort of shit, there better be tanks in the street prior to Jan 6th 2024.

People also know that if you bed wetters failed in your coup, it would have been queen antifa's minions in the capitol and it would have been destroyed.

qa.png

Really? A "much more comprehensive examination"? This has been the most examined election in history and the cry is always the same, "just wait for the next audit". I think the main fear of the committee is that the same lies will be told about the next elections and the next coup will succeed.
The coup already happened in 2020 so no need for another one. They'll just cheat as much as necessary again because they know they will have Pravda to cover for them.
The sheeple don't know any better.
Maybe a miracle happens, we have legit elections & the UNiparty faces treason charges but that's an extreme long shot

You don't really believe that do you?
I hope you're right but I don't see it. The RINO faction of the UNiparty will only do what they are allowed by their puppet masters if they can even stop the voter fraud for a fair election.
No way will the DC UNiparty allow us to stop their NWO reset plans without taking us all down in the attempt to prevent this
Bush/Cheney repooplicans are going the way of the Dodo bird

That obnoxious bitch will be extinct

We need a Covid commission. My God what Fauci , Zuckerberg and libturds did to this country is only beginning to feel the effects

They purposely withheld known Covid therapies and KILLED so many people for political reasons

C'mon man.

Why would anyone watch a bunch of goats fuck in a pasture?

Everyone with a functional frontal lobe knows what happened that day, they know the media lied about, they know the democrooks are using it as a distraction, and they know the fucking potato was installed through fraudulent mail in ballots and stuffed ballot boxes.

They know that next time you pieces of shit pull this sort of shit, there better be tanks in the street prior to Jan 6th 2024.

People also know that if you bed wetters failed in your coup, it would have been queen antifa's minions in the capitol and it would have been destroyed.

View attachment 665111

That's a long way to go just to say you have strong opinions about something you know nothing about.

The coup already happened in 2020 so no need for another one. They'll just cheat as much as necessary again because they know they will have Pravda to cover for them.
The sheeple don't know any better.
Maybe a miracle happens, we have legit elections & the UNiparty faces treason charges but that's an extreme long shot
The Right wouldn't know a legit election if it happened right in front of them, e.g., 2020. I suspect that as long as Trump is around, the Right will never accept democracy. It was Trump who claimed voter fraud in the 2016 election but never found any.

Bush/Cheney repooplicans are going the way of the Dodo bird

That obnoxious bitch will be extinct

We need a Covid commission. My God what Fauci , Zuckerberg and libturds did to this country is only beginning to feel the effects

They purposely withheld known Covid therapies and KILLED so many people for political reasons

C'mon man.
As the lemmings follow Trump over the cliff.

Read and enjoy...
You are so disconnected from reality, of course, the 1/6 committee is not looking into so-called irregularities in the election that is NOT their mission in the committee. The states are doing the investigations into the "irregularities" because they are more suited to perform them, and so far no big amount of "irregularities" have been found, Trump still lost and he tried to usurp the election process via the mob.

The Right wouldn't know a legit election if it happened right in front of them, e.g., 2020. I suspect that as long as Trump is around, the Right will never accept democracy. It was Trump who claimed voter fraud in the 2016 election but never found any.
That's so patently false & stupid I can't believe you said it.
Most of you progs try to sprinkle a little truth in your BS burritos but you just say "screw that, we don't need no truths here".
Bold move Cotton

Forum List

Back