The irony is THICK!

So, don't listen. I voted for her and I never do. It's unnecessary and she isn't good with people, she's good with policy.
Then why did you vote for her? Let me guess! You think the past 8 years have been AWESOME? I mean 1% growth,Obamacare is destroying people's lives because of the sky high costs going higher....maybe she can do ANOTHER reset with Russia?
I could never vote for scum like Trump or the Nazis that love him.
Clichés

Fucking brainwashed losers.
If the jackboot fits.

I have already voted. As have millions of others and people are coming out in large numbers which is never good for your side. You have blind faith while I have polls and history. I win.
BTW, my wife already voted, but she has always voted. so there is no correlation to more votes merely because they are allowing early voting. none.
When more people vote the Democrats win. It's modern American history which you are ignorant of.
but more people haven't voted. so you have nothing to base that on.
More people have voted so far. More than usual and more Democrats than usual. That's very bad for Trump.
how do you figure that one out bubba? I just explained many more people are using early voting. Those people always voted. nothing 'more' about it.
High turnout means the Democrats win. This is long established.

So, don't listen. I voted for her and I never do. It's unnecessary and she isn't good with people, she's good with policy.
Then why did you vote for her? Let me guess! You think the past 8 years have been AWESOME? I mean 1% growth,Obamacare is destroying people's lives because of the sky high costs going higher....maybe she can do ANOTHER reset with Russia?
Clichés

If the jackboot fits.
In your fucking pathetic stupid ass loser face.

Go ahead and explain it you fucking loser.

You know what? Fuck you. I don't give one shit what a piece of brainwashed shit like you has to say.

they're just showing humility. I don't have to, I know who's winning right now. And it ain't clinton.

What source are you using for that?
for what?

LMAO, you're clinically fucking retarded, aren't you?
why do I need a source? I have my contacts. Ones who usually vote democrat and all, note all, are voting for trump. I can't be the only one with friends and colleagues voting for trump who'd otherwise vote democrat. dude, it's huge and they are all being bypassed by pollsters. so they are outside the biased polling routine.
Subjective versus objective. I prefer being objective myself.
I'm very objective. and I've objected quite often about the lack of conservatives being polled. another reason why I know the polling is rigged. RIGGED. family friends, colleagues, excuse me a moment while I laugh again.

BTW, my wife already voted, but she has always voted. so there is no correlation to more votes merely because they are allowing early voting. none.
When more people vote the Democrats win. It's modern American history which you are ignorant of.
More people have voted so far. More than usual and more Democrats than usual. That's very bad for Trump.
how do you figure that one out bubba? I just explained many more people are using early voting. Those people always voted. nothing 'more' about it.
where is there high turn out? You know the election isn't until November right?

Not even Trump's people believe Trump is ahead. Every sane person knows he is losing.
they're just showing humility. I don't have to, I know who's winning right now. And it ain't clinton.

for what?

why do I need a source? I have my contacts. Ones who usually vote democrat and all, note all, are voting for trump. I can't be the only one with friends and colleagues voting for trump who'd otherwise vote democrat. dude, it's huge and they are all being bypassed by pollsters. so they are outside the biased polling routine.

So if you moved to San Francisco, you'd suddenly be convinced that Jill Stein will win?

A simple "yes" to answer my question would've done fine.

Clichés

If the jackboot fits.

You know what? Fuck you. I don't give one shit what a piece of brainwashed shit like you has to say.

he's just confused, been brainwashed a long time. I feel sorry for him.

for what?

So if you moved to San Francisco, you'd suddenly be convinced that Jill Stein will win?

A simple "yes" to answer my question would've done fine.
or not.

So far, everywhere. Good News For Democrats: Florida Early Voting Turnout Is Surging In Democratic Counties

Don't bet on Trump. History and the polls say he's losing.

for what?

I'm very objective. and I've objected quite often about the lack of conservatives being polled. another reason why I know the polling is rigged. RIGGED. family friends, colleagues, excuse me a moment while I laugh again.

Huh? I don't think you know what "objective" means.

Hint: It's a different word than "objected".

So far, everywhere. Good News For Democrats: Florida Early Voting Turnout Is Surging In Democratic Counties

excuse me, but I gotta laugh at your stupid. it's called early voting. doesn't mean the election is over. omg. so if your election is over, then on November 8th shit it will be a great landslide on that day since after that day is when they actually count all the votes.

Clichés

If the jackboot fits.

Off to your safe-space my little snowflake.

for what?

it was a joke you stupid fk., damn get a fking life.

excuse me, but I gotta laugh at your stupid. it's called early voting. doesn't mean the election is over. omg.
I didn't say it was over. I said Trump is going to lose.

If you took every disingenuous bone out of Hillary's body (including Bills) she would turn into a pile of fucking Jello. Moldy shit colored Jello that even Bill Cosby wouldn't touch.

Was it supposed to be a funny joke? I don't get it.

The election started some time ago. The vote count is released after the polls close on the last day. The votes are already being counted as we speak but can't be released yet.

The election started some time ago. The vote count is released after the polls close on the last day. The votes are already being counted as we speak but can't be released yet.
so again it's called early voting. right? so if more people who vote voted early how is it there are more votes? see your stupid is fogging up your reasoning.

Was it supposed to be a funny joke? I don't get it.
figures.

so again it's called early voting. right? so if more people who vote voted early how is it there are more votes? see your stupid is fogging up your reasoning.
When more people vote early it means a higher turnout is expected. When the turnout is higher Democrats win.

Democrats roll past Republicans in record Nevada early voting turnout

Forum List

Back