The irony is THICK!

LOL! Okay, whatever you say true believer only, faith doesn't win elections here.
and yet you think your candidate will win.
Yep. That's what the numbers and the experts says.
whose experts? see that's how I know trump is winning big. the biased clintonites think they can fool everyone and it isn't happening. It's why the likes of you are in here trying to spew nonsense. You discussing with me is why i know trump is winning.

And an amalgamation of all the polls showing that Clinton has a very clear lead is why we know Clinton is winning.
it isn't a traditional election cycle, they might as well blow those away.
The tradition was it was the GOP election to lose. Trump accomplished that.

whose experts? see that's how I know trump is winning big. the biased clintonites think they can fool everyone and it isn't happening. It's why the likes of you are in here trying to spew nonsense. You discussing with me is why i know trump is winning.

And an amalgamation of all the polls showing that Clinton has a very clear lead is why we know Clinton is winning.
and he didn't he won.

LOL! Okay, whatever you say true believer only, faith doesn't win elections here.
I have already voted. As have millions of others and people are coming out in large numbers which is never good for your side. You have blind faith while I have polls and history. I win.
BTW, my wife already voted, but she has always voted. so there is no correlation to more votes merely because they are allowing early voting. none.
When more people vote the Democrats win. It's modern American history which you are ignorant of.

I have already voted. As have millions of others and people are coming out in large numbers which is never good for your side. You have blind faith while I have polls and history. I win.
BTW, my wife already voted, but she has always voted. so there is no correlation to more votes merely because they are allowing early voting. none.
When more people vote the Democrats win. It's modern American history which you are ignorant of.
but more people haven't voted. so you have nothing to base that on.

and he didn't he won.
Not even Trump's people believe Trump is ahead. Every sane person knows he is losing.

polls aren't votes, and it is merely a subset of someone's statistics that in this election year are useless. so I'll stay confident in a trump victory. now tell me how many votes clinton has already to trumps.

Funny, they've never been useless in a prior election year.

And you're one brick shy of a load. Maybe two bricks ...
What I am is with Hillary, your next president.

wikileaks

Indeed, so far every Wikileaks dump has basically just revealed Hillary to be far more like a Republican than Trump.

Or the establishment republicans have gotten to be more like dems.

Not really. It's Democrats who have drifted right, particularly in foreign policy in the wake of 9/11. We're trying to pull the country back from the brink, but everytime the GOP (and especially Trump) hits the "fear everything!" bell, we slip closer and closer to being a permanent wartime civilization.

Give some examples how Democrats have "drifted right." No bullshit, no hand waving. Be specific

and he didn't he won.
Not even Trump's people believe Trump is ahead. Every sane person knows he is losing.
they're just showing humility. I don't have to, I know who's winning right now. And it ain't clinton.

and he didn't he won.
they're just showing humility. I don't have to, I know who's winning right now. And it ain't clinton.

What source are you using for that?

polls aren't votes, and it is merely a subset of someone's statistics that in this election year are useless. so I'll stay confident in a trump victory. now tell me how many votes clinton has already to trumps.

Funny, they've never been useless in a prior election year.
they haven't? then you don't know history.

What I am is with Hillary, your next president.

wikileaks

Indeed, so far every Wikileaks dump has basically just revealed Hillary to be far more like a Republican than Trump.

Not really. It's Democrats who have drifted right, particularly in foreign policy in the wake of 9/11. We're trying to pull the country back from the brink, but everytime the GOP (and especially Trump) hits the "fear everything!" bell, we slip closer and closer to being a permanent wartime civilization.

Give some examples how Democrats have "drifted right." No bullshit, no hand waving. Be specific

I just did. Foreign policy and being hawkish.

Did I say that? No. Why should they care? We don't have anything to offer them.

So you think Hillary doesn't care about you?
Why would she? She needs my vote and after that why would she give a damn? Her job is to keep the nation together not feed and bathe me. If you think Trump gives a fuck about you then you are too stupid for words.

Trump cares about the country, Hillary cares mostly about herself and her cronies. Simple as that...
Trump doesn't care about the country. Trump cares about Trump.

Nothing is more true about this election.

You're both right in that the other's candidate cares only about themselves

More people have voted so far. More than usual and more Democrats than usual. That's very bad for Trump.

Records Broken On First Day Of Early Voting Throughout Texas

and he didn't he won.

for what?

More people have voted so far. More than usual and more Democrats than usual. That's very bad for Trump.
how do you figure that one out bubba? I just explained many more people are using early voting. Those people always voted. nothing 'more' about it.

and he didn't he won.

for what?

LMAO, you're clinically fucking retarded, aren't you?

So, don't listen. I voted for her and I never do. It's unnecessary and she isn't good with people, she's good with policy.
Then why did you vote for her? Let me guess! You think the past 8 years have been AWESOME? I mean 1% growth,Obamacare is destroying people's lives because of the sky high costs going higher....maybe she can do ANOTHER reset with Russia?
I could never vote for scum like Trump or the Nazis that love him.
Clichés

Fucking brainwashed losers.

wikileaks

I just did. Foreign policy and being hawkish.

When were Democrats ever not hawkish?

and he didn't he won.

for what?

why do I need a source? I have my contacts. Ones who usually vote democrat and all, note all, are voting for trump. I can't be the only one with friends and colleagues voting for trump who'd otherwise vote democrat. dude, it's huge and they are all being bypassed by pollsters. so they are outside the biased polling routine.

for what?

why do I need a source? I have my contacts. Ones who usually vote democrat and all, note all, are voting for trump. I can't be the only one with friends and colleagues voting for trump who'd otherwise vote democrat. dude, it's huge and they are all being bypassed by pollsters. so they are outside the biased polling routine.
Subjective versus objective. I prefer being objective myself.

Forum List

Back