The irony is THICK!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I had the unfortunate timing to be making lunch when Clinton came on TV and started lying but just the IRONY of her bullshit was AMAZING!

1. She claims Trump has few policies,Um I have watched ALL of his policy speeches
2. She claimed the debates turned into insult fests because of him....lady we STILL do not know what the hell your policies are and they turned into insult fests because you can't run on Obama's 3rd term!
3. She claims she has taken the high road and Trump has done nothing but insult people.....yet here she is doing NOTHING but insulting Trump....aka she's being a hypocritical liar
4.Oh now she is lying about NATO and what Trump said.

jesus fucking christ I can't listen to this shit. I want to punch that whore in the fucking mouth.

Do democrats even fact check their candidate or do they just believe the bullshit she spews? She claims that Trump said would see if we would defend nations based on whether they paid us. WRONG he said NATO should make the nations NOT paying their fair share pay it because its wrong for US to be paying to defend EVERYONE.

So, don't listen. I voted for her and I never do. It's unnecessary and she isn't good with people, she's good with policy.

So, don't listen. I voted for her and I never do. It's unnecessary and she isn't good with people, she's good with policy.
Then why did you vote for her? Let me guess! You think the past 8 years have been AWESOME? I mean 1% growth,Obamacare is destroying people's lives because of the sky high costs going higher....maybe she can do ANOTHER reset with Russia?

Then why did you vote for her? Let me guess! You think the past 8 years have been AWESOME? I mean 1% growth,Obamacare is destroying people's lives because of the sky high costs going higher....maybe she can do ANOTHER reset with Russia?
I could never vote for scum like Trump or the Nazis that love him.

I had the unfortunate timing to be making lunch when Clinton came on TV and started lying but just the IRONY of her bullshit was AMAZING!

1. She claims Trump has few policies,Um I have watched ALL of his policy speeches
2. She claimed the debates turned into insult fests because of him....lady we STILL do not know what the hell your policies are and they turned into insult fests because you can't run on Obama's 3rd term!
3. She claims she has taken the high road and Trump has done nothing but insult people.....yet here she is doing NOTHING but insulting Trump....aka she's being a hypocritical liar

jesus fucking christ I can't listen to this shit. I want to punch that whore in the fucking mouth.

Saying she has taken the high road as she likes to do is just the psychopathic bitch that she is. She probably even believes it

I mailed my ballot today and knifed every Democrat in the back for nominating this lying corrupt POS.
I plan to do the same. I was actually studying all my state races earlier and I found no democrat I wanted to vote for.

All them Asian,Hispanic,Jewish,and Black nazis eh? I can already see another low info voter with a head crammed full of dog shit to place on ignore.

She is terrible isn't she?

Meanwhile Trump is unleashing better and better policy suggestions at a rate not often seen.

I mailed my ballot today and knifed every Democrat in the back for nominating this lying corrupt POS.
I plan to do the same. I was actually studying all my state races earlier and I found no democrat I wanted to vote for.

All them Asian,Hispanic,Jewish,and Black nazis eh? I can already see another low info voter with a head crammed full of dog shit to place on ignore.
All Trump voters are Nazis voting for a Nazi.

Tossed a quarter in the wishing well and asked for a stroke.

Meanwhile Trump is unleashing better and better policy suggestions at a rate not often seen.

I like the term limets. Good luck on that though because the politicians always crawfish on that one.

I like the term limets. Good luck on that though because the politicians always crawfish on that one.

Good thing Trump isn't a politician. The best strength a representative can have.

I didnt know the Nazis were running for office?

Which policy would that be? Enriching the one percent at the expense of the middle class? She's reeeeeal good at that.

Which policy would that be? Enriching the one percent at the expense of the middle class? She's reeeeeal good at that.

How did she manage to do that as a junior senator and secretary of state? Lemme guess, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Good thing Trump isn't a politician. The best strength a representative can have.

Oh but he has it down pretty good. And he has plenty of the "establishment" types" in his little black book. No trust for the guy at all and even if he wins (he wont) he will e a one term president and very lucky if he does not get impeached for trying to issue edicts.

I didnt know the Nazis were running for office?
Then I guess you haven't been paying attention?

New Topics

Forum List

Back