The irony is THICK!

why do I need to bet? I know Trump is winning.

lmao, then why not make some fast money?

$100? Can you swing that on your BK salary?
I don't bet. no need to,

Nobody bets because they "need" to.

So you're not confident enough to put your money where your mouth is?
I'm plenty confident, I don't bet when there is no need to.

When do you ever NEED to bet?

And how does refusing to bet correlate with confidence?
i see english isn't your skill area. oh well. It's why you voted for a murderer.

I mailed my ballot today and knifed every Democrat in the back for nominating this lying corrupt POS.
That's nice but you will still lose.
or not.
If you think Trump can still win then no one but God can help you now.
and that's on me. same as you for clinton. No difference. Trump will win. huge btw.
LOL! Okay, whatever you say true believer only, faith doesn't win elections here.

I mailed my ballot today and knifed every Democrat in the back for nominating this lying corrupt POS.
or not.
and that's on me. same as you for clinton. No difference. Trump will win. huge btw.

lmaoooo

Guaranteed you won't accept the results of the election. Have fun crying like a baby for 4 years. I'll save theses posts of yours.

nazis are for corrupt hillary. wow you got that one wrong f00l

Nazis were fierce nationalists and racists. Who does that remind you of more, Trump or Clinton?
well they're supporting clinton. you should do some research.

"Do some research" is the rallying cry of the idiot who has never researched a damned thing and wants a quick out.
a quick out of what? more libturd nonsense that means nothing.

Of the conversation, because it's delving into details (where you come up painfully short).
or not.

You answered 1 question out of 11. Amazing. You realize you are making yourself the forum clown right? No one except for the most libtarded liberal will take you seriously. You just called JEWS which we do have here nazis....simply amazing.
You do realize the Clinton's are rich right?

The Clintons are rich, yes, but they started out poor. It's not as impressive when your papa leaves you hundreds of millions and a simple interest-bearing money market account would get you to where you are now.
Actually Hillarys father Hugh was a rich businessman who owned a textile plant and drove a Cadillac.

LMAO!!!

A Cadillac, you say? Wow, you're right. He's a Rockefeller!

He was also in the military a staunch republican and very strict.
I think we know now where hillary gets her hate from.....daddy issues.

So he was super rich, or he was in the military? Better make up your mind.

I think she gets her toughness from her father, and that's why she doesn't take shit off Trump and makes him her plaything in the debates.

LOL...Trump has made her shit herself multiple times,if it wasnt for the pancake makeup hillarys face would have been purple.

or not.

lmaoooo

Guaranteed you won't accept the results of the election. Have fun crying like a baby for 4 years. I'll save theses posts of yours.
nor will you.

lmao, then why not make some fast money?

$100? Can you swing that on your BK salary?
I don't bet. no need to,

Nobody bets because they "need" to.

So you're not confident enough to put your money where your mouth is?
I'm plenty confident, I don't bet when there is no need to.

When do you ever NEED to bet?

And how does refusing to bet correlate with confidence?
i see english isn't your skill area. oh well. It's why you voted for a murderer.

I don't understand English? You just made 3 grammatical errors in a 7-word sentence.

The Clintons are rich, yes, but they started out poor. It's not as impressive when your papa leaves you hundreds of millions and a simple interest-bearing money market account would get you to where you are now.
Actually Hillarys father Hugh was a rich businessman who owned a textile plant and drove a Cadillac.

LMAO!!!

I think she gets her toughness from her father, and that's why she doesn't take shit off Trump and makes him her plaything in the debates.

LOL...Trump has made her shit herself multiple times,if it wasnt for the pancake makeup hillarys face would have been purple.

That's definitely the minority view.

or not.
LOL! Okay, whatever you say true believer only, faith doesn't win elections here.
and yet you think your candidate will win.

LMAO!!!

That's definitely the minority view.
and why you're in the minority.

or not.
Yep. That's what the numbers and the experts says.

You answered 1 question out of 11. Amazing. You realize you are making yourself the forum clown right? No one except for the most libtarded liberal will take you seriously. You just called JEWS which we do have here nazis....simply amazing.
You do realize the Clinton's are rich right?

LMAO!!!

was corrupt hillary in the military? oh yeah she took sniper fire. LOL

whose experts? see that's how I know trump is winning big. the biased clintonites think they can fool everyone and it isn't happening. It's why the likes of you are in here trying to spew nonsense. You discussing with me is why i know trump is winning.

or not.

We don't pretend to be certain about the outcome of future events. You do. Thus the difference.

We don't pretend to be certain about the outcome of future events. You do. Thus the difference.
the hell you aren't. let me pause here a moment and just fking laugh at that statement.

whose experts? see that's how I know trump is winning big. the biased clintonites think they can fool everyone and it isn't happening. It's why the likes of you are in here trying to spew nonsense. You discussing with me is why i know trump is winning.
I have already voted. As have millions of others and people are coming out in large numbers which is never good for your side. You have blind faith while I have polls and history. I win.

And an amalgamation of all the polls showing that Clinton has a very clear lead is why we know Clinton is winning.

I have already voted. As have millions of others and people are coming out in large numbers which is never good for your side. You have blind faith while I have polls and history. I win.
polls aren't votes, and it is merely a subset of someone's statistics that in this election year are useless. so I'll stay confident in a trump victory. now tell me how many votes clinton has already to trumps.

And an amalgamation of all the polls showing that Clinton has a very clear lead is why we know Clinton is winning.
it isn't a traditional election cycle, they might as well blow those away.

BTW, my wife already voted, but she has always voted. so there is no correlation to more votes merely because they are allowing early voting. none. and again, whose winning so far in the early voting?

Forum List

Back