The Iranian enemy wakes up? "Response will send Israel into coma"

A girl walks down the street in a dark ally, she see a shadow following her to close, and in a back mirror of a car she noticed a guy holding a knife. She turns around and spays him with a tear gas she had in her purse

Attack or defense?>:eusa_whistle:
Yeah, but Syria was not holding any knives up at Israel.

They were delivering knives to Lebanon, which is none of Israel's god-damn business.

You idiot there were advanced weapons being delivered to Hezbollah, they are the terrorist organization responsible for killing U.S. marines in Lebanon, they assassinated Christian leaders in Lebanon in order to take control of that country. Iran also is responsible for killing American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. You defend Hezbollah? You defend Iran? You're a traitor. You should be thanking Israel for taking out those weapons

Lebanon, wanna say Hezbollah.

Seriously, do the math. To WHERE those things would have gone if NOT Hezbollah?

And Hezbollah DOES hold knives over Israel's head.
Hezbollah, is part of the elected government in Lebanon, the same way Hamas is in Gaza.

The Beirut Barracks Bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) occurred during the Lebanese Civil War, when two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces—members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon—killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad, later known as Hezbollah, claimed responsibility for the bombing

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You idiot there were advanced weapons being delivered to Hezbollah, they are the terrorist organization responsible for killing U.S. marines in Lebanon, they assassinated Christian leaders in Lebanon in order to take control of that country. Iran also is responsible for killing American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. You defend Hezbollah? You defend Iran? You're a traitor. You should be thanking Israel for taking out those weapons
They won an election and are part of the government. They're also on the terrorist watch list. Neither of that, gives Israel the legal right blow up convoys traveling on the roads of a sovereign nation. You do not attack people who have not attacked you first. If you think the opposite, then you're no different than the nazis, because that's what they did.

I'm not defending Hezbollah or Iran, I'm simply calling you people on your bullshit propaganda. Quoting international law, is not taking sides. But showing complete contempt and disdain for international law, is being a traitor, because this country is based on the rule of law. You don't respect the law, you don't support this country's values.

The Beirut Barracks Bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) occurred during the Lebanese Civil War, when two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces—members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon—killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad, later known as Hezbollah, claimed responsibility for the bombing

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well, if you wanna go that route, then the Likud Party is a terrorist organization, because their roots are with Irgun, a jewish terrorist group.

They won an election and are part of the government. They're also on the terrorist watch list. Neither of that, gives Israel the legal right blow up convoys traveling on the roads of a sovereign nation. You do not attack people who have not attacked you first. If you think the opposite, then you're no different than the nazis, because that's what they did.

I'm not defending Hezbollah or Iran, I'm simply calling you people on your bullshit propaganda. Quoting international law, is not taking sides. But showing complete contempt and disdain for international law, is being a traitor, because this country is based on the rule of law. You don't respect the law, you don't support this country's values.

Oh shut up.... You don't let your enemies get advanced weapons if you can stop it. International law is being broken every day is Syria as they slaughter tens of thousands of their own people and attacking terrorist groups is not against international law. Obama attacks terrorists with drones all over the world

In first explicit threat following last week's alleged airstrike in Syria, deputy chairman of Iranian armed forces’ chief of staff says 'criminals should know that behind every blow lies a massive retaliatory blow'

Iran: Response will send Israel into coma - Israel News, Ynetnews

------------------

m0173.gif
Do you really think Israel can go around shooting whomever the fuck they please without any repercussions?

Do you really think we care about what Iran says?

They know perfectly well what'll happen once they decide to "attack" Israel.

They're all talk.

You describe Israel so well....:rolleyes:

Oh shut up.... You don't let your enemies get advanced weapons if you can stop it. International law is being broken every day is Syria as they slaughter tens of thousands of their own people and attacking terrorist groups is not against international law. Obama attacks terrorists with drones all over the world
But they're not attacking Israel, which gives no legal justification for Israel to attack them.

Israel attacked in self defense. We have a full right to do that.
Israel's claim that it's repeatedly attacking other nations was self defense is ludicrous.

Is like a serial killer saying, all of his murders on innocent victims were in self defense......... :cuckoo:

Lipush is a warmonger, except of course when someone responds to Israel they start crying innocent victim and turn peaceful little kittens.....:cool:

ISRAEL KNEW:1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mossad conspiracy theory

Former Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky, in his 1990 book By Way of Deception, has accused the Mossad of knowing of the plans for the bombing, but decided against informing the Americans of the attack. According to Ostrovsky, then Mossad head Nahum Admoni decided against informing the Americans on the grounds that the Mossad's responsibility was to protect Israel's interests, not Americans. Admoni denied having any prior knowledge of the attack.[56] Ostrovsky further claimed that among the high level officers of the Mossad there was a view that if the Americans "wanted to stick their nose into this Lebanon thing, let them pay the price."[57] Benny Morris, in his review of Ostrovsky's book, wrote that Ostrovsky was "barely a case officer before he was fired; most of his (brief) time in the agency was spent as a trainee" adding that due to compartmentalization "he did not and could not have had much knowledge of then current Mossad operations, let alone operational history." Benny Morris wrote that the claim regarding the barracks was "odd" and an example of one of Ostrovsky's "Wet" stories which were "mostly fabricated."[58]

[edit] Terrorism classification

The bombing was categorized by the United States as an act of terrorism.[59]:191

Israel attacked in self defense. We have a full right to do that.
Israel's claim that it's repeatedly attacking other nations was self defense is ludicrous.

Is like a serial killer saying, all of his murders on innocent victims were in self defense......... :cuckoo:

Lipush is a warmonger, except of course when someone responds to Israel they start crying innocent victim and turn peaceful little kittens.....:cool:

You could give a shit how many of your fellow arabs are killed....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leCu5_XWe_Y]Crisis In Lebanon Deepens - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
That's all you could come up? You talking to yourself there? Deflection. What's even funnier is this Jew one day says Arabs aren't my fellow brethren and says they hate the 'trashy' Palestinians, today he tells me Arabs are my brothers and I should love and care for them. What message are you trying to send me?

That's all you could come up? You talking to yourself there? Deflection. What's even funnier is this Jew one day says Arabs aren't my fellow brethren and says they hate the 'trashy' Palestinians, today he tells me Arabs are my brothers and I should love and care for them. What message are you trying to send me?
Juden logic.....only the "chosen people" can understand it.......:cuckoo:

That he's sympathetic to the Armenian's.

You are you talikng about? i never said any of those things. I said Jews and arabs are cousins thats it. Arabs are not my brothers, and I never use the word "trashy" you're losing it son:cuckoo:

I really don't get it sometimes. And just to make it clear, I don't support the Syrian regime or the Iranian regime. But I don't want a foreign country such as Israel interfering, because they will claim Assad is their enemy. Even though they seem like friends in secret, funny how Syria didn't respond at all. But also they will declare the people after Assad as their enemy as well and their intentions will be to hurt all Syrians.

You are you talikng about? i never said any of those things. I said Jews and arabs are cousins thats it. Arabs are not my brothers, and I never use the word "trashy" you're losing it son:cuckoo:
Some say the Palestinian's are former jews who simply changed religion. There is evidence out there that suggests they may be the direct decendants of the Israelites.

Forum List

Back