The Iranian enemy wakes up? "Response will send Israel into coma"

yeah, but you still can't tell me why he is making threats against Israel.
Because Israel is making threats against his country.

It's just locker room chest thumping. It's just what guys do. If someone gets in your face, the last thing you do, is back down. You threaten me, I'll be threatening you back. You take a swing at me, one will be coming back to you, shortly there after. The point is, don't be the one starting the fight, but if someone starts one with you, be the one who finishes it.
Iran's leader issued a direct response and threat to Israeli strike on a Syrian convoy heading to Hezbollah, in Lebanon. Does Iran now own those two countries?

Iran's leader has been threatening to destroy Israel right after the collapse of the Shah. Whereas Israel has never issued a threat toward Iran. You really need to get your facts straight.

Exactly!

yeah, but you still can't tell me why he is making threats against Israel.
Because Israel is making threats against his country.

It's just locker room chest thumping. It's just what guys do. If someone gets in your face, the last thing you do, is back down. You threaten me, I'll be threatening you back. You take a swing at me, one will be coming back to you, shortly there after. The point is, don't be the one starting the fight, but if someone starts one with you, be the one who finishes it.

Have your testosterone levels checked.

Forum List

Back