The Invisible Plank

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Give Hillary Clinton a pass on every scandal on a long list of scandals. Give her a pass on every lie and every criminal act. Crown her queen; elevate her to sainthood, and every American woman is left with this reason to vote against her:

sexual-harassment-statistics-euro.jpg
http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/03/sexual-harassment-statistics-euro.jpg

Swedish rape crisis boils over as media stay silent
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 03/07/2016 @ 8:07 pm

Swedish rape crisis boils over as media stay silent

Why should Hillary be blamed for anything that happened in Europe?

Answer: Hillary Clinton is responsible for the United Nations because she and her kind are the United Nations. The United Nations is responsible for economic refugees pouring into Europe and, by extension, responsible for every rape committed by Muslim refugees. It began with rape but it will end with cultural devastation that will degrade womenkind worldwide for centuries to come. Hillary Clinton is their standard-bearer in this election. That makes her more responsible than anybody else although she dare not campaign on the United Nations.

Not one of Clinton’s kind ever campaigned on giving America’s sovereignty to the United Nations. Bill Clinton never campaigned on it! The sack of shit in the White House never mentioned the United Nations in 2008 or 2012 campaigns, yet everything he did was designed to surrender America’s independence to United Nations authority. Hillary Clinton has said she will further his agenda. She never says that that agenda is built around the United Nations. In fact, there is no agenda if you take the United Nations out of the equation.

Incidentally, did you ever see a United Nations plank in any Democrat party platform? I never did. I did see Democrats govern since 1948 as though the United Nations was the entire platform. So I think it is fair to say that United Nations RAPE will be a covert plank in this year’s Democrat party platform regardless of who gets the nomination.

NOTE: Hillary Clinton and her kind are giving away something they do not own. I cannot speak for anybody else, but I can say that I never gave her the authority to give away my piece of ownership in America’s sovereignty.

Finally, every Democrat, and a few Republicans, would be thrilled with one-tenth of the MSM support, time, and money the United Nations crowd lavishes on Hillary Clinton.

The Clintons did, and still do, whatever it takes to protect THE DREAM at any cost —— President Hillary Clinton and Secretary General Bill Clinton saving the world together.​

Coverups Are Not For Dilettantes

Forum List

Back