"The Interview" available online now

I'm really starting to think the whole hacking deal was one giant stunt by Sony to get publicity for a movie that otherwise would have bombed big time.

Tell that to the people who's children's health records were stolen.
That does not mean this could not have been a stunt. Right now this movie will likely make way more money than it ever would have before the whole hacking deal yes this could be all just poor decision making by Sony on the will we or won't we release it but it could also be a well thought out plan knowing the more controversy about it the better business it will do when released.

Publicity stunt to keep people from watching Unbroken which shows the Japs Pow Camp. Happy Holidays.

Just as I predicted, after a week or two of free advertisement it would be released. Through the whole thing advertisement for the movie never stopped in my area.

If they were first scared to release it, what made them un-scared?

I'm really starting to think the whole hacking deal was one giant stunt by Sony to get publicity for a movie that otherwise would have bombed big time.

That does not mean this could not have been a stunt. Right now this movie will likely make way more money than it ever would have before the whole hacking deal yes this could be all just poor decision making by Sony on the will we or won't we release it but it could also be a well thought out plan knowing the more controversy about it the better business it will do when released.

Publicity stunt to keep people from watching Unbroken which shows the Japs Pow Camp. Happy Holidays.

can someone explain to me how watching "THE INTERVIEW"---prevents people from watching------"UNBROKEN" ??????-------it is magic?

can someone explain to me how watching "THE INTERVIEW"---prevents people from watching------"UNBROKEN" ??????-------it is magic?

By now, you have to know that everything here is a conspiracy, and they all can be blamed on Obama, Pelosi, or Reid. Hang around a little while, and some genius will explain how it was all planned in Kenya, and has something to do with destroying the constitution.

Just watched it for free off of howey's link. Meh
But but but according to Politico the link doesn't work!
No I said the video format is not supported. Jesus it is not rocket science. If you want to post a link make it to one where everyone can actually watch it. Either of these will work.

http://vodlocker.com/embed-c0zbfjflx8ex-640x360.html

http://embed.divxstage.to/embed.php?v=4f80dc0e3d36a&width=970&height=543

Lol. Your first link came up with a 404 error. 5he second is only 720mp and requires registration. No thanks.

LOL my links are fine. I was just trying to help you. But you are a troll.

Last edited:
Why help me? I saw the movie two days ago in 1080mp via the free link I provided.

They both were due to open on 12-25, and people generally go to one movie on Xmas, for those who go to the movies. Putting the emphasis on the Interview made people more curious. Such as the dig on Jolie. All made up by the Jews in Hollywood.

You can find the full movie online at multiple locations now. A simple google search will do the trick. I think James Franco is hilarious and hopefully will find time to watch The Interview this week.

Forum List

Back