"The Interview" available online now

I'm going to see Its a Wonderful Life. I hear it's a really good movie.

I'm going to go watch it. For "Murica!!! lol

It's $5.99 on google play and a couple of other places. I'll let you know if it's any good later.

Oh and Merry Christmas!
I posted a link to watch it for free earlier. Just got through.

It was hilarious! !!!

I have no intention on watching it now. They kissed ass and I won't forget it any time soon.

• Banned
I have no intention on watching it now. They kissed ass and I won't forget it any time soon.

Gracie their private information, health, addresses, salary, communications, EVERYTHING was stolen! You can't blame them for being scared. And THEY RELEASED IT ANYWAYS!!! That takes balls! Give it a shot it was a good movie and it sticks it to North Korea pretty damn well!

It's $5.99 on google play and a couple of other places. I'll let you know if it's any good later.

Oh and Merry Christmas!
I thought it would be free on YouTube.

It's free if you know where to look. I wanted to give them my money though.

Oh and Merry Christmas!

Good luck... I wouldn't open that link using your oldest computer. Without regard to 'who dunnit'... just knowing what is public knowledge about it, I wouldn't trust those fuckers for ANY reason.

Oh and Merry Christmas!

Good luck... I wouldn't open that link using your oldest computer. Without regard to 'who dunnit'... just knowing what is public knowledge about it, I wouldn't trust those fuckers for ANY reason.

What? Are you kidding?

I'm really starting to think the whole hacking deal was one giant stunt by Sony to get publicity for a movie that otherwise would have bombed big time.

Tell that to the people who's children's health records were stolen.
That does not mean this could not have been a stunt. Right now this movie will likely make way more money than it ever would have before the whole hacking deal yes this could be all just poor decision making by Sony on the will we or won't we release it but it could also be a well thought out plan knowing the more controversy about it the better business it will do when released.

I'm really starting to think the whole hacking deal was one giant stunt by Sony to get publicity for a movie that otherwise would have bombed big time.

Tell that to the people who's children's health records were stolen.
That does not mean this could not have been a stunt. Right now this movie will likely make way more money than it ever would have before the whole hacking deal yes this could be all just poor decision making by Sony on the will we or won't we release it but it could also be a well thought out plan knowing the more controversy about it the better business it will do when released.

I don't know maybe! The actors are afraid to walk around in public without armed guards and the movie studio has lost millions of dollars because their movies and private information has been released! But sure I suppose it could have all been a stunt! I bet it was Obama! Lol jk MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Watching Team America. Would rather watch comic geniuses then retarded Hollywood actors that are all part of FAG film actors guild....not sure what the issue was? The emails were correct Jolie sucks as an actress her English accent is terrible. Not sure what the hubbub was. Pretty much all the actors they called out they were correct about, glad that I am not the only one that thinks that. Remake after remake. Hollyweird! Look if Nicholas cage can make tons of movies and tom cruise there needs to be a shake up. They did us a favor.

Watching Team America. Would rather watch comic geniuses then retarded Hollywood actors that are all part of FAG film actors guild....not sure what the issue was? The emails were correct Jolie sucks as an actress her English accent is terrible. Not sure what the hubbub was. Pretty much all the actors they called out they were correct about, glad that I am not the only one that thinks that. Remake after remake. Hollyweird! Look if Nicholas cage can make tons of movies and tom cruise there needs to be a shake up. They did us a favor.

Team America was waaaaaaaaaay better. The Interview is still pretty good though.

Oh and Merry Christmas!

It was hilarious! !!!
You posted the same $5.99 link the rest of the Google trolls did. Post a free link or STFU.

Oh and Merry Christmas!

It was hilarious! !!!
You posted the same $5.99 link the rest of the Google trolls did. Post a free link or STFU.
Merry Christmas!

The Interview - Kernel

Sorry. I posted the link on my forum. Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back