The inevitable victory of the Left

TSJohnson

Dec 27, 2014
California
It's already over. They're just dragging out the inevitable. The population is becoming more liberal as it becomes more educated and diverse. Support for liberal policies like drug legalization, feminism and abortion, and using words as a first resort rather than drones and bombs is going to keep growing. Support for the conservative positions like racism, sexism, and xenophobia are going to die off with the aging conservative population. I can honestly see a purely liberal America within the next fifty years if demographic trends continue. The main things holding us back from this are the bastions of the Right: the fear mongering conservative media, traditional Christian whitebread society, and religion. Luckily all three of these things are dying at record pace.

It's already over. They're just dragging out the inevitable. The population is becoming more liberal as it becomes more educated and diverse. Support for liberal policies like drug legalization, feminism and abortion, and using words as a first resort rather than drones and bombs is going to keep growing. Support for the conservative positions like racism, sexism, and xenophobia are going to die off with the aging conservative population. I can honestly see a purely liberal America within the next fifty years if demographic trends continue. The main things holding us back from this are the bastions of the Right: the fear mongering conservative media, traditional Christian whitebread society, and religion. Luckily all three of these things are dying at record pace.

Rs will vote against the country and against themselves.

If Ds vote, we'll be okay.

More Marxist bullcrap.
Things change in this country. There was a movement of drug legalization in the 1960s that died out. But best of all people have seen what unbridled liberalism does: it brings nothing but poverty, misery and death.

Liberals seem to continue to get more and more liberal until they finally disgust themselves so much they cannot continue to exist.

The liberals in this country get more liberal at the same rate that conservatives become more conservative. Eventually the nation will split. Likely not in two but many more parts.

The left is winning because of infrastructure, science, r&d and education. I am sorry, but the population value all of these very much.

I hate the ideninty politics the left pushes
I hate some of their social idea's.
I hate the racial divesiviness

But standing on a stage and telling the American people that we're going to cut the hell out of everything is a real loser. It isn't a fucking plan and you know it.

The republicans need to support these things, but push their social ideas ;) Certainly, they can also support a more free market angle of it....2008, 2010, 2012 the same shit....that must change or the left is going to beat your ass.

The left is winning because of infrastructure, science, r&d and education. I am sorry, but the population value all of these very much.

But standing on a stage and telling the American people that we're going to cut the hell out of everything is a real loser. It isn't a fucking plan and you know it.

The republicans need to support these things, but push their social ideas ;) Certainly, they can also support a more free market angle of it....2008, 2010, 2012 the same shit....that must change or the left is going to beat your ass.
That's the way it's always been. The left is fish belly weak on foreign policy, and with the world getting smaller every day....let's just say anything can happen.

Well, given that Senator Cruz is now heading the committee in the Senate that makes decisions on NASA and science in general, we can certainly see that the GOP position is still that of willfull ignorance and hatred of education.

It's already over. They're just dragging out the inevitable. The population is becoming more liberal as it becomes more educated and diverse. .

I agree.

No political party can compete with the welfare state purveyors - not because the voters are more intelligent but as pointed out by Jonathan Gruber and former SCOTUS Justce James Clark McReynolds - Americans are becoming more stupid.

Who can compete against politicians who are willing to byt the populace's vote by using US treasury funds to

1- feed the voters
2- insure the voters
3- quench their thirst
4- clothe the voters
5- invade every country on the face of mother earth

That's the way it's always been. The left is fish belly weak on foreign policy, and with the world getting smaller every day....let's just say anything can happen.
And you are just full of shit. President Obama made sure Bin Laden had justice served up hot. President Bush stated that 'Bin Laden was not a concern of his". Bush cut the drone program until after 9-11. President Obama has taken to fight to the terrorists, irregardless of where they were hiding. Russia, under Putin, has taken land not theirs. Thinking it would have no consequences. Now their economy is in shambles. All the while, our 'Conservatives ' were cheering for Putin. Now, we see that Putin brought a pair of boxing gloves to a chess match. And Russia is paying for that foolishness. And our economy is booming.

No - all polls show that Americans are more Conservative and Moderate.
Conservatives and Moderates support drug legalization, feminism but more about equality and abortion just making sure that the young woman really has all the information she needs. Conservatives just want to do it in a different way.
Conservative positions like racism, sexism, and xenophobia are lies told by the left.
Articles The Politico Poll and Conservative Strength

I really wouldn't say we're "winning." In the near future, yes, it looks like we're going to see some of our goals realized, i.e. equal marriage and the decriminalization of marijuana. Socially, the country is becoming less tilted to the right. But we're still a very conservative country compared to our First World allies. And none of those three things you've listed are actually likely to die out anytime soon, or even in fifty years.

And you are just full of shit. President Obama made sure Bin Laden had justice served up hot. President Bush stated that 'Bin Laden was not a concern of his". Bush cut the drone program until after 9-11. President Obama has taken to fight to the terrorists, irregardless of where they were hiding. Russia, under Putin, has taken land not theirs. Thinking it would have no consequences. Now their economy is in shambles. All the while, our 'Conservatives ' were cheering for Putin. Now, we see that Putin brought a pair of boxing gloves to a chess match. And Russia is paying for that foolishness. And our economy is booming.
Terrorists are butchering Americans and putting it up on youtube. Obama made the admitted mistake of removing American troops from Iraq, before sending them back to Iraq. He ran on bringing the troops home from Afghanistan. He decided to leave 10,000 troops in that country. Putin is still in control of land that is "not theirs."

Weak.

More Marxist bullcrap.
Things change in this country. There was a movement of drug legalization in the 1960s that died out. But best of all people have seen what unbridled liberalism does: it brings nothing but poverty, misery and death.
LOL. Really? The GOP gave us the crash of 2008. President Obama took over a nation where we were losing 500,000 jobs a month. The stock market was going straight down, went down to 6500. A man masterminded the murder of 3000 American on American soil, and our President stated about him "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine". A man masterminds the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil, and he is not a concern of the American President? He was a concern of President Obama. He promised that Bin Laden would have justice served on him. And President Obama saw to it that that was exactly what happened.

So now, six year later, after all the 'Conservatives' predicted utter disaster for the black man in the White House, the unemployment rate is 5.6%, the Dow between 17,000 and 18,000, and it looks like this year is going to be even better.

Righties don't know what to do

Kos_better.jpg

Where do people get the idea that Progressives are mass murderers?

Terrorists are butchering Americans and putting it up on youtube. Obama made the admitted mistake of removing American troops from Iraq, before sending them back to Iraq. He ran on bringing the troops home from Afghanistan. He decided to leave 10,000 troops in that country. Putin is still in control of land that is "not theirs."

Weak.
The idiocy of Bush invading Iraq on the basis of lies that he himself told put us there in the first place. Had we gone into Afghanistan, killed Bin Laden and his henchmen, then left that godforsaken area it stew in it's own juices, both we and they would be better off.

Weak.
The idiocy of Bush invading Iraq on the basis of lies that he himself told put us there in the first place. Had we gone into Afghanistan, killed Bin Laden and his henchmen, then left that godforsaken area it stew in it's own juices, both we and they would be better off.
Obama ended that nonsense before he started it again. ISIS. Who knew something like that would happen?

Forum List

Back