The inevitable victory of the Left

the human race will always revert to type, i.e., it will submit to rule by magical central govt; so yes the left's victory is inevitable.

dear, everyone who gives 15% of their lifetime income to liberal govt for SS and gets back dog food money rather than $1.4 million is impoverished.

Does the liberal understand now??

See, RKMBrown, this. Edward is talking about my 15%, and is positing that I am driving myself into poverty by supporting Social Security. It's nonsense, but that is the context.
He's saying the same thing I'm saying. You just don't agree with either of us so you can't see the relationship between "pissing 15% of your income away for the opportunity to receive a small portion of your 15% back" and the welfare based part of SS that has the bulk of the lower income people and disability folks who paid "15% of their income for the opportunity to receive much more than what they put in."

Nor do you get the generational aspect of SS being a ponzi scheme designed to break the backs of future generations for the benefit of prior generations.

welfare based part of SS that has the bulk of the lower income people and disability folks who paid "15% of their income for the opportunity to receive much more than what they put in."
I don't know what % low income folks get and what % disability folks get.

I heard Rand Paul say just yesterday that "fully half on disability have back pain or anxiety. Well gee, welcome to the club."

welfare based part of SS that has the bulk of the lower income people and disability folks who paid "15% of their income for the opportunity to receive much more than what they put in."
I don't know what % low income folks get and what % disability folks get.

I heard Rand Paul say just yesterday that "fully half on disability have back pain or anxiety. Well gee, welcome to the club."
The amount you get back for both is based on a complex formula. In one sense if you don't put much in you don't get much back. However, the ratio of what you get to what you put in decreases linearly with the amount that you put in. While some folks with middle income might get back about what they put in, people with upper middle income are for the most part pissing most of that money away.

The only saving grace to SS it is that there is a cap to the amount of income they can steal from you each year.

Yeah. Everyone I know that is on disability, does not deserve to be on disability. Look I have a pain in the neck! Here you go early retirement checks! Years go by pain gone, still collecting checks. Look I had carpal tunnel syndrome and my workers comp ran out.. Here you go early retirement checks!!

Forum List

Back