The inevitable national divorce and the need to organize efforts to save our government.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

The federal government cannot be reformed. It cannot be restored to its constitutional boundaries. Attempts to do so are doomed to failure. The idea that the federal government can be redeemed is a well-intentioned delusion. If anyone could do it, President Trump was the man to do it—but the deep state resisted him every step of the way, and he was ousted from the Oval Office via a rigged election. Conservative states have a choice: subservience and submission to a corrupt federal regime, or peaceful, lawful secession.

I disagree with this perspective on the following grounds. The federal government has to be reformed, it means firing everyone currently employed within it over a period of a few years. It means moving the entire capitol and seat of federal authority to a central location and adding strict constitutional restraints on federal authority with severe penalties for elected officials for any violations.

It will require states to enact unpopular policies if they're determined to be necessary or live without them if public backlash is too strong. Rather than having a federal government do so, only to have no one actually held accountable. The 10th Amendment needs to be enforced by the judiciary and unconstitutional legislation needs to be repealed on a fast track. The states have the ability to do this, but voters have to do some arm twisting. Currently there are few leaders or political whores doing anything remotely consequential in an effort to undermine federal power. Even Trump only did so in a few areas, he is not "libertarian" by any stretch.

People who are of a libertarian leaning need to gain control of the republicrat party and purge it of elitist filth as has been the trend since 2010, and we can continue to celebrate the early retirement of Liz Cheney. Many more need to be sent packing.

Secessionist efforts are on going around the country. Liaisons should be established among them so that bed wetter groups can actually separate and establish their own shit hole CHAZ zones and be walled off from the remainder of the country, and the "Red" areas can begin to repair the damage caused by those lunatic commie primates and expel those that remain within our borders so that they do not pollute our gene pool and continue to reduce our standards of living, destroy our society or undermine our freedom.

In the coming decades (possibly in the next century), the United States of America will cease to exist in its current form.

This is 2022, and look at the animosity between the various political and ethnic and religious groups.

By the next century (or even earlier), there will be a peaceful agreement to carve this country up into various independent (or at least autonomous) units.

With all due respect, when this nation becomes Baltimore / New Orleans / Chicago writ large, that will simply be too much for most people to tolerate.

Let's be honest: the American experiment has failed.

I'm not in support of secession, I'm supporting efforts to expel pieces of shit like you, and seperate your shit holes from ours.
This is like the second time (at least) you've brought up a thread on trying to leave the nation in the last 2 weeks.

Strange how you're not for it but you keep starting threads about it.

PS: 306>232. I'm staying.

In the coming decades (possibly in the next century), the United States of America will cease to exist in its current form.

This is 2022, and look at the animosity between the various political and ethnic and religious groups.

By the next century (or even earlier), there will be a peaceful agreement to carve this country up into various independent (or at least autonomous) units.

With all due respect, when this nation becomes Baltimore/ New Orleans/ Chicago writ large, that will simply be too much for most people to tolerate.

Oh nos!!!!

Please tell us how we can fix it!!!! By all means!!!!

lol

With all due respect, when this nation becomes Baltimore/ New Orleans/ Chicago writ large, that will simply be too much for most people to tolerate.

I don't believe it has failed. I believe the democrook party aligned with other apparatchiks of a collectivist global elite have deliberately sought the decline of the country for nefarious goals.

This thread has even been throttled down because the bed wetters are terrified that they will be diminished in their power should the idea of severing their shit hole regions from the rest of the USA become trendy.

I'm pretty sure I know who throttled it down, because the sniveling cock sucker gets triggered every time the subject comes up.

Trump cultists, you're free to run to Russia, Iran, North Korea, or some other nation that matches your ideological standards better than the USA.

Please go. You'd be happier, we'd be happier, everyone wins.
I think they are trying to avoid Leftists tyrants and not run to other ones

That is the point idiot.

I disagree with this perspective on the following grounds. The federal government has to be reformed, it means firing everyone currently employed within it over a period of a few years. It means moving the entire capitol and seat of federal authority to a central location and adding strict constitutional restraints on federal authority with severe penalties for elected officials for any violations.

It will require states to enact unpopular policies if they're determined to be necessary or live without them if public backlash is too strong. Rather than having a federal government do so, only to have no one actually held accountable. The 10th Amendment needs to be enforced by the judiciary and unconstitutional legislation needs to be repealed on a fast track. The states have the ability to do this, but voters have to do some arm twisting. Currently there are few leaders or political whores doing anything remotely consequential in an effort to undermine federal power. Even Trump only did so in a few areas, he is not "libertarian" by any stretch.

People who are of a libertarian leaning need to gain control of the republicrat party and purge it of elitist filth as has been the trend since 2010, and we can continue to celebrate the early retirement of Liz Cheney. Many more need to be sent packing.

Secessionist efforts are on going around the country. Liaisons should be established among them so that bed wetter groups can actually separate and establish their own shit hole CHAZ zones and be walled off from the remainder of the country, and the "Red" areas can begin to repair the damage caused by those lunatic commie primates and expel those that remain within our borders so that they do not pollute our gene pool and continue to reduce our standards of living, destroy our society or undermine our freedom.

Lincoln would just send in the troops

We've seen this movie before

Democrats don't share, especially since they have a global mission.

Yes they are. Bed wetters like you tend to ignore them. That said some bed wetters like you are involved in them.

Show me. I care less if a state leaves. Whining on the internet is not going to accomplish that.

That is the point idiot.
The point is that authoritiarian buttkissers like you would be happier in any authoritarian country, right or left.

You just want a daddy-figure to give you commands, someone you can lick the boots of. As long as someone else's face is getting stomped harder than your own, you're a happy little authoritarian-follower.

So just leave. Go somewhere that hates democracy and freedom as much as you do. Live your happy life of servitude and obedience. Just leave us out of it.

The point is that authoritiarian buttkissers like you would be happier in any authoritarian country, right or left.

You just want a daddy-figure to give you commands, someone you can lick the boots of. As long as someone else's face is getting stomped harder than your own, you're a happy little authoritarian-follower.

So just leave. Go somewhere that hates democracy and freedom as much as you do. Live your happy life of servitude and obedience. Just leave us out of it.
Leave? The Earth?

People like you demand global submission, like with the Climate Cult.

All our freedoms will soon be gone.

That is the point idiot.
Exactly, bed wetting parasites like mamturd are the minions of collectivist global tyrants, whom we want to strip of their control and power. The idea is to escape the tyranny of leftists. If the bed wetters want a disarmed population, the eradication of Christian religions, and a cradle to grave nanny state, THEY ARE FREE to emigrate to North Korea, Venezuela, China or other shit hole.

If their behavior continues, it may be necessary to more forcefully encourage their migration because they're becoming increasingly intolerant of our freedom, our values, our traditions, our culture and our way of life. The hate the country anyway, so removing them should be fairly easy.

Exactly, bed wetting parasites like mamturd are the minions of collectivist global tyrants, whom we want to strip of their control and power. The idea is to escape the tyranny of leftists. If the bed wetters want a disarmed population, the eradication of Christian religions, and a cradle to grave nanny state, THEY ARE FREE to emigrate to North Korea, Venezuela, China or other shit hole.

If their behavior continues, it may be necessary to more forcefully encourage their migration because they're becoming increasingly intolerant of our freedom, our values, our traditions, our culture and our way of life. The hate the country anyway, so removing them should be fairly easy.
Divorce exists for a reason

I would whole heartedly embrace one, but like I said, we will be forced to live with them and beaten on a whim with impunity, like we see happening today across the US.

Those opposed to the DNC have no rights.

We have become the modern nig**r

Leave? The Earth?
You're saying the whole world embraces democracy and freedom now, so you have nowhere to go?

It would be nice if that were the case, but it's not. You still have plenty of authoritarian dictatorships to run to.

People like you demand global submission, like with the Climate Cult.
Did the "Climate Cult" touch you in a bad place?

Is the "Climate Cult" in the room with us now?

All our freedoms will soon be gone.
How did the voices tell you that's going to happen?

Lincoln would just send in the troops

We've seen this movie before

Democrats don't share, especially since they have a global mission.
The problem the bed wetters will have as they're separated is that WE ARE the troops. WE ARE the police. WE HAVE MOST OF THE GUNS, We do most of the labor, we are the engine of production.

They are parasites. They exist entirely because we support them and keep them alive. The day that we stop is going to arrive sooner or later, but the longer it takes, them more painful it will be for them.

I would whole heartedly embrace one, but like I said, we will be forced to live with them and beaten on a whim with impunity,
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo,cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

You used to not be insane. It's a shame to see the Trump cult take another victim.

Forum List

Back