The inevitable national divorce and the need to organize efforts to save our government.

The problem the bed wetters will have as they're separated is that WE ARE the troops.
No, the troops hate you.

_Everyone_ hates you.

You're a tiny minority of crybaby traitor bitches. Try anything, and _everyone_ will stomp your pansy bitch asses.

Now go back to what you do best, collecting gubmint subsidies while badmouthing your country.

Divorce exists for a reason

I would whole heartedly embrace one, but like I said, we will be forced to live with them and beaten on a whim with impunity, like we see happening today across the US.

Those opposed to the DNC have no rights.

We have become the modern nig**r
You might say the classic ******, before emancipation. I believe we should be focused on becoming the emancipated slave that resists the tyranny of the kkk/antifa and the neo-bolshevik democrook crime syndicate.

Imagine if the freed slaves of 1865 had AR15's. That's why immediately after the war one of the democrook party's first endeavors was the disarmament of their former slaves, as it is with the current political mafia's agenda. We have rights, we need to exercise them. We can shuck these sniveling, despotic treasonous wads of biological waste as quickly as we can wipe our asses.

It just takes a willingness to do so.

I for one am so longing to do so I will essentially wipe other people's asses if it means innovating ways to keep my own crack free of dingle berry libturd filth.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo,cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

You used to not be insane. It's a shame to see the Trump cult take another victim.
You've always been a shithead moonbat. No surprise that hasn't changed.

This is like the second time (at least) you've brought up a thread on trying to leave the nation in the last 2 weeks.

Strange how you're not for it but you keep starting threads about it.

PS: 306>232. I'm staying.
You see folks?

Not only are these leeches deliberately ignorant, they're desperate to distort reality. I usually ignore these worms and only unmask them to ridicule and insult them because they're really just too stupid to do anything else with. They're parrots with slightly larger vocabularies. They repeat inane drivel about "russianbots" as if they're not neo-bolshevik apparatchiks themselves.

All of us who are literate, cognizant and concerned about truth know damned well my posts regarding the fact we have to dissolve our political ties to these sniveling nanny state petty despots is not about LEAVING the USA or getting rid of the government.

These bed wetters are the assholes working to destroy the government, though most of them are clearly too stupid to connect the dots and realize what their agenda would result in if they're allowed to continue.

The effort needs to be made to roll back the regressive policies leftist filth have enacted and at the very least severely reduce if not entirely eliminate their influence on national policy. In order to preserve the Constitution that these malignant pieces of worm riddled shit abhor, we have to effectively remove these people from our territory. Unfortunately a sizeable chunk of our lands are polluted beyond reclamation at this point. Regions such as the NE states and urban west coastal counties are lost. Certain cities in the interior of the country would see a massive exodus of moonbat lunatics and many of them would end up in prison where they belong. As you can see however the rest of the country is generally continuous and solid.

live_map_house.png

The bed wetter regions are fractured and contain plenty of people who oppose the collectivists but for matters of employment or other issues they're stuck living among freakishly stupid primates. If the rest of the country is successful in removing the cancer of leftists, and our productivity was once again managed properly the bed wetter regions would eventually implode and the inhabitants would starve to death or flee to countries like Canada if the door is open.

One thing is for certain they can not be allowed to return to the USA and resume their destructive and malevolent endeavors.

This isn't an idea that will be going away either, nor is it something that can be avoided. At some point we are going to be rid of these parasites. Even if we sit on our hands, keep our mouths shut and watch them continue to do what they're doing, they're going to collapse the currency. They're going to turn the government into a body of powerless dipshits that will disappear into obscurity just like the governments of so many countries long ago. Countries that ended up with despotic rulers like Russia, Germany, Italy, China etc. That is the path they have us on, except the one very important variable we have in the USA that sets us apart, we have a population of heavily armed well supplied and nourished civilians.

In no other country was there the same circumstance. The bed wetters are of course desperate and determined to solve that problem, just as we're determined to live free of their despotic tyrannical agenda.

You see folks?

Not only are these leeches deliberately ignorant, they're desperate to distort reality. I usually ignore these worms and only unmask them to ridicule and insult them because they're really just too stupid to do anything else with. They're parrots with slightly larger vocabularies. They repeat inane drivel about "russianbots" as if they're not neo-bolshevik
apparatchiks themselves.

All of us who are literate, cognizant and concerned about truth know damned well my posts regarding the fact we have to dissolve our political ties to these sniveling nanny state petty despots is not about LEAVING the USA or getting rid of the government.

These bed wetters are the assholes working to destroy the government, though most of them are clearly too stupid to connect the dots and realize what their agenda would result in if they're allowed to continue.

The effort needs to be made to roll back the regressive policies leftist filth have enacted and at the very least severely reduce if not entirely eliminate their influence on national policy. In order to preserve the Constitution that these malignant pieces of worm riddled shit abhor, we have to effectively remove these people from our territory. Unfortunately a sizeable chunk of our lands are polluted beyond reclamation at this point. Regions such as the NE states and urban west coastal counties are lost. Certain cities in the interior of the country would see a massive exodus of moonbat lunatics and many of them would end up in prison where they belong. As you can see however the rest of the country is generally continuous and solid.

View attachment 713537
The bed wetter regions are fractured and contain plenty of people who oppose the collectivists but for matters of employment or other issues they're stuck living among freakishly stupid primates. If the rest of the country is successful in removing the cancer of leftists, and our productivity was once again managed properly the bed wetter regions would eventually implode and the inhabitants would starve to death or flee to countries like Canada if the door is open.

One thing is for certain they can not be allowed to return to the USA and resume their destructive and malevolent endeavors.

This isn't an idea that will be going away either, nor is it something that can be avoided. At some point we are going to be rid of these parasites. Even if we sit on our hands, keep our mouths shut and watch them continue to do what they're doing, they're going to collapse the currency. They're going to turn the government into a body of powerless dipshits that will disappear into obscurity just like the governments of so many countries long ago. Countries that ended up with despotic rulers like Russia, Germany, Italy, China etc. That is the path they have us on, except the one very important variable we have in the USA that sets us apart, we have a population of heavily armed well supplied and nourished civilians.

In no other country was there the same circumstance. The bed wetters are of course desperate and determined to solve that problem, just as we're determined to live free of their despotic tyrannical agenda.

You guys tried that back in the 1800s... The result is that most red states are still impoverished shitholes 160 years later. Wanna go again?

I voted for Romney. He was right Russobot.

So in the great divorce, if we kick out Mississippi, West Virginia, Kentucky, and then say " that's it." Then what?
Most of the rest of the states join us and you're left with the shitholes you dumbfucks occupy already. I think it's funny that you believe bed wetting filth like you has a say in the matter anyway. The people who inhabit most of the country are not going to want to stay politically attached to regions full of petty despots who want to take our guns, put sex offenders, deviants and freaks of nature in classrooms, set criminals loose in the street, tax the fuck out of us, force us to buy electric cars, eat bugs, wear masks and bake cakes for fag "weddings".

I realize you're a moonbat though, so reality and facts don't work well for you, but the people who reside in most of the country, (as you said, people matter) grow all the crops, do all the construction work, maintain all the infrastructure, police the streets, put out the fires, drive all the trucks and keep the lights on for you urban dwelling pieces of shit will no longer be keeping you alive once the currency collapses. We're going to stay in our rural towns, while ghetto rats and homeless people rampage through your neighborhoods and cannibalize you.

In about a year after that the quarantines will be lifted, whatever is left of your remains will be removed and life for the rest of us will go on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back