The incredible shrinking Democratic Party

Read it and weep.

2whfg53.jpg

The poor LWNJ's. I feel bad for them. Their "PARTY" has already chosen their candidate. She''s a tired, sickly, old harridan who is viewed as untrustworthy by a majority of the population. If only she were half black...or hispanic....that'd be a real clincher!! . But alas, she's just a fat old white bitch. Oh well, at least she has a vagina!!
She's younger than the old fat chameleon riding at the top of the tard herd on the right.

She's a fat, brain damaged, sickly harridan.

Zander reduced to personal insults.

'twas ever thus w/ the resident eXtreme rw'ers. Sad :(

There was not one personal insult in my post. hiLIARy is a tired, sickly, old harridan who has brain damage.

The poor LWNJ's. I feel bad for them. Their "PARTY" has already chosen their candidate. She''s a tired, sickly, old harridan who is viewed as untrustworthy by a majority of the population. If only she were half black...or hispanic....that'd be a real clincher!! . But alas, she's just a fat old white bitch. Oh well, at least she has a vagina!!
She's younger than the old fat chameleon riding at the top of the tard herd on the right.

There was not one personal insult in my post. hiLIARy is a tired, sickly, old harridan who has brain damage.

Whats your excuse?

Whats your excuse?

I don't need an excuse. I'm not a sickly, tired, old harridan with brain damage.

Whats your excuse?

I don't need an excuse. I'm not a sickly, tired, old harridan with brain damage.

Why do you sound like one?

Whats your excuse?

Why do you sound like one?

I don't "sound" like anything.

95% OF the folks of color in this country OVER 18 will show up to vote AGAINST that fat bag of Orange shit, you think he can win with just the white vote:rofl:, that worked out real well for Mccain and Romney huh, this isn't the mid terms, Hillary will need ONLY 33% of the white vote and she's in:fu:
Except quite a few younger folks "of color" are Independents and even Republicans, which Trump can easily win over. Romney actually won almost 20% of young black males(against Obama).

Romney lost because he was a Mormon, McCain lost because he is a loser from the church of Dole.

Hillary might actually have to pray to FDR in order to win 33% of the white vote at this point.

Romney got a dismal 17% of the black vote. Your candidates yesterday? About 10%.

Ya'll didn't listen to a word of your autopsy after Romney's loss.
You are a moron. Hillary is driving away white voters, Trump is increasing the white turnout. Trump will win the general with Republicans behind him.

The only way Republicans can win any more than 10% of the black vote in a primary is if a bunch of black voters switched parties specifically to vote for Republican candidates. If a significant number of black voters switched parties to vote in a Republican primary then the Democrats are literally finished.
Fuck you, dumbshit, That's why she won 51% of the white vote in Texas??

Trump won't win shit, too many people in his own party won't even support him, not enough white trash in this country to back him..

Dumbfucks like you also thought McCain and Romney would win, now go masturbate to Trump videos, fanboy..

Forum List

Back