A message from Gary Sinise, and introduction to the Sinese Foundation

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
In this time of giving, there is no foundation and organization that is more deserving of your hard earned support than the Gary Sinise Foundation.
I invite you to visit their website -->> Gary Sinise Foundation
Our veterans give everything in service to their country - all of us.
Many of them have sacrificed life and limb for us and the ideas and freedoms we share. Unfortunately that sacrifice is not matched by what our government provides for them. Not eve close. So it is up to all of us to show our gratitude in the only way we can, and where they need it most.
Merry Christmas, and thank you for your consideration.
Iam

Message from Gary Sinise...
Everyday I count my blessings and try my best not to take them granted. During the holidays, surrounded by loved ones, I can't help reflect on how fortunate we are to live in this nation, to share this time of comfort and joy.
While difficult times can affect us all, as Americans, you and I are also bestowed with many gifts; The gift of SAFETY, to live unbound by fear. FREEDOM to pursue happiness however we choose. And SECURITY to sleep each night knowing their are brave souls standing watch.

These gifts are so intrinsic to our lives, we can forget that the peace and independence we experience each day is not the natural state of this world. It is earned and provided and protected each day through the dedication and sacrifice of our military and first responders.
How can we ever repay them?
Let us remember our defenders, let us remember their costs. The Gary Sinise Foundation works everyday to demonstrate the pride and gratitude of our nation to these true heroes. As a donor you will recognize the importance of our work, I can't thank you enough for your belief in our mission and for your support.
May God bless you and yours this holiday season,

Gary Sinise

While Repubs vote against any and all bills to help our vets ...

12274556_1007519132674474_7001225811729463911_n.png

12241385_1006925756067145_4033246846664196189_n.png

In this time of giving, there is no foundation and organization that is more deserving of your hard earned support than the Gary Sinise Foundation.
I invite you to visit their website -->> Gary Sinise Foundation
Our veterans give everything in service to their country - all of us.
Many of them have sacrificed life and limb for us and the ideas and freedoms we share. Unfortunately that sacrifice is not matched by what our government provides for them. Not eve close. So it is up to all of us to show our gratitude in the only way we can, and where they need it most.
Merry Christmas, and thank you for your consideration.
Iam

Message from Gary Sinise...
Everyday I count my blessings and try my best not to take them granted. During the holidays, surrounded by loved ones, I can't help reflect on how fortunate we are to live in this nation, to share this time of comfort and joy.
While difficult times can affect us all, as Americans, you and I are also bestowed with many gifts; The gift of SAFETY, to live unbound by fear. FREEDOM to pursue happiness however we choose. And SECURITY to sleep each night knowing their are brave souls standing watch.

These gifts are so intrinsic to our lives, we can forget that the peace and independence we experience each day is not the natural state of this world. It is earned and provided and protected each day through the dedication and sacrifice of our military and first responders.
How can we ever repay them?
Let us remember our defenders, let us remember their costs. The Gary Sinise Foundation works everyday to demonstrate the pride and gratitude of our nation to these true heroes. As a donor you will recognize the importance of our work, I can't thank you enough for your belief in our mission and for your support.
May God bless you and yours this holiday season,

Gary Sinise

The Lt. Dan Band!

Forum List

Back