The Importance to Liberals of Ignorance and Stupidity

So some asshole in AmericanStinker believes that Donald J Trump's intellectualism and morality are without defects?
You owe me a keyboard Mikey

Smiley11-1.gif~c200
The article was not about Trump but about people like you. Thanks for proving the point of the link.
Everything is about Trump to the low info crowd.
The article made a point I did a year ago stating what a horrible tyrant Trump was.
The press is allowed to level unrivaled critism, and no arrests or firing squads.
Trump fired members of the cabinet instead of rounding them up and their families.
Brennan would have simply disappeared.
No critical media outlet has yet to be put under government control and never will despite the hysteria displayed by the regressives.
They are actually the ones who truly wish to limit freedom under a guise of PC and the insistence to label ddissenting opinions of their views as "hate" speech.

Yeah. A real shitty tyrant to allow all this dissension.

Trump is such a tyrant, but hasn't yet rounded up all the people calling for his death, people saying his kid should be attacked by a pedophile, and all the lying about him and his family. Looks like Trump needs to go back to tyrant school.

Actually, Mike, I think the problem with today's liberal vermin goes FAR worse, beyond stupidity and ignorance; I think they are motivated by pure, hate-filled malice against fellow Americans. So much of their behavior proves they have an anti-social personality disorder. They are so full of hate against this country, they enjoy hurting other Americans any way they can. Their problem is within their putrid souls themselves.

Actually, Mike, I think the problem with today's liberal vermin goes FAR worse, beyond stupidity and ignorance; I think they are motivated by pure, hate-filled malice against fellow Americans. So much of their behavior proves they have an anti-social personality disorder. They are so full of hate against this country, they enjoy hurting other Americans any way they can. Their problem is within their putrid souls themselves.
Looking at some of them I have to agree. Why would a hollywood talk show host wish for a depression to ravage this country if what you say isn't so? Why would they shoot conservatives at a ball game? Or shoot over 50 people at a country music show?

This is true in every sense.

By Jeffrey T. Brown
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." So said Martin Luther King, Jr. The danger lies, in part, in the fact that these characteristics are both intellectual and moral defects, which render the possessor of these flaws vulnerable to manipulation by those who use the illusion of morality to accomplish utterly immoral ends. Never in our lifetimes have these two flaws been more proudly demonstrated and celebrated than now, in reaction to the presidency of Donald Trump. Because of his effect, the incoherent emotionalism of the left, coupled with leftists' carefully taught inability to think rationally or critically, has been revealed to us on a disturbingly grand scale. The extent had been largely hidden from us for decades as liberals and progressives felt safe and thus had no need to openly fight for the overthrow that was coming incrementally, without violent conflict....

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...e_to_liberals_of_ignorance_and_stupidity.html

Read the whole article if you can please.
American thinker does not think! As for ignorance or stupidity the poster of this thread is showing their low IQ.

By Jeffrey T. Brown
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." So said Martin Luther King, Jr. The danger lies, in part, in the fact that these characteristics are both intellectual and moral defects, which render the possessor of these flaws vulnerable to manipulation by those who use the illusion of morality to accomplish utterly immoral ends. Never in our lifetimes have these two flaws been more proudly demonstrated and celebrated than now, in reaction to the presidency of Donald Trump. Because of his effect, the incoherent emotionalism of the left, coupled with leftists' carefully taught inability to think rationally or critically, has been revealed to us on a disturbingly grand scale. The extent had been largely hidden from us for decades as liberals and progressives felt safe and thus had no need to openly fight for the overthrow that was coming incrementally, without violent conflict....

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...e_to_liberals_of_ignorance_and_stupidity.html

American thinker does not think! As for ignorance or stupidity the poster of this thread is showing their low IQ.
Thank you so much for proving the whole point of the OP. That being that you people are so blind and incapable clear thought, you cannot possibly see the farce you are being fed.

By Jeffrey T. Brown

Thank you so much for proving the whole point of the OP. That being that you people are so blind and incapable clear thought, you cannot possibly see the farce you are being fed.
I am not being fed anything but apparently you are sucking hind tit continually.

Looking at some of them I have to agree. Why would a hollywood talk show host wish for a depression to ravage this country if what you say isn't so? Why would they shoot conservatives at a ball game? Or shoot over 50 people at a country music show?

I remember that from that cocksucker Bill Maher; he flat-out said he wanted this country to have a disaster to "punish" people for Trump. Maher being one of the smuggest, narrow-minded, elitist liberal mouthy punks I've ever seen. And pretty much every Democrap politician today is condoning violence against Trump supporters, in their verbally sneaky, roundabout way. That's why I wish England's old hang/draw/quarter therapy could be instituted in this country. There have been plenty of traitors in human history, but American liberal-nonhumans are the most blatant, violent traitors I've ever seen. These Obama/Hillary liberal monsters are creatures with absolutely NO redeeming quality whatsoever.

I remember that from that cocksucker Bill Maher; he flat-out said he wanted this country to have a disaster to "punish" people for Trump. Maher being one of the smuggest, narrow-minded, elitist liberal mouthy punks I've ever seen. And pretty much every Democrap politician today is condoning violence against Trump supporters, in their verbally sneaky, roundabout way. That's why I wish England's old hang/draw/quarter therapy could be instituted in this country. There have been plenty of traitors in human history, but American liberal-nonhumans are the most blatant, violent traitors I've ever seen. These Obama/Hillary liberal monsters are creatures with absolutely NO redeeming quality whatsoever.
Look at this troll tax man, proving everything the op says! ;)

You know the real reason I think liberals are so violent, Mike? It's because they've been sucking so much Islam cock (the ultimate exercise in hatred and violence and sadistic cruelty), I believe today's liberals fellated/swallowed that evil so long, that the Islam evil left a permanent cum-stain of sadistic violence on their languishing souls. Look how much they behave exactly like the violent, inbred muslim savages on whose semen they have been dining. In copious amounts.

The left is full of hate? Look at your own text! What intellegent people hate is some one who supports a president who sais things like "The free press is the enemy of the people."or You are not seeing what you are seeing or hearing what you are hearing, but stick with us we are the only ones who tell the truth. We also dispise people who idolize former KBG agents and commies. We dispise those who support them as well. So tell me you russian fool how we hate america as your president attacks the first amendmnet of the constitution daily.Ya, I may feel some one should take every thing you have or will ever have! it is not becuase you claim to be american it is because youi are a commy peice of shit!

The left is full of hate? Look at your own text! What intellegent people hate is some one who supports a president who sais things like "The free press is the enemy of the people."or You are not seeing what you are seeing or hearing what you are hearing, but stick with us we are the only ones who tell the truth. We also dispise people who idolize former KBG agents and commies. We dispise those who support them as well. So tell me you russian fool how we hate america as your president attacks the first amendmnet of the constitution daily.Ya, I may feel some one should take every thing you have or will ever have! it is not becuase you claim to be american it is because youi are a commy peice of shit!
How many times are you going to prove the validity of the OP? The press is the enemy! They lie, they even pulled the rug out from under the stock market!

The LYING press IS the enemy of the people, you HORSE'S ASS! They have been lying about Trump and BLATANTLY incited violence against Trump and his supporters over and over and over again, it's like they're jacking off over it. After all your riots, destruction, assault/battery on children, death threats, rape threats, and spewing genocidal HATE at white Americans, how can you LIE and say you liberalfilth aren't the force of murderous, criminal violence in this country. Also, you paranoid, bowel-hemmorhaged bowel movement, that whole Russia thing is a PARANOID conspiracy theory with no proof at all, little girl.

Let me help you liberals by recommending something that's still illegal in some states: buy yourselves the largest bag of weed you can afford, smoke it all in one sitting, then look in the mirror and LAUGH at yourselves!

AND you liberals always side with the ultimate hate ideology which has been declaring war on America since the 1790s Barbary Coast pirates, Pisslam!

Last edited:

The LYING press IS the enemy of the people, you HORSE'S ASS! They have been lying about Trump and BLATANTLY incited violence against Trump and his supporters over and over and over again, it's like they're jacking off over it. After all your riots, destruction, assault/battery on children, death threats, rape threats, and spewing genocidal HATE at white Americans, how can you LIE and say you liberalfilth aren't the force of murderous, criminal violence in this country. Also, you paranoid, bowel-hemmorhaged bowel movement, that whole Russia thing is a PARANOID conspiracy theory with no proof at all, little girl.

Let me help you liberals by recommending something that's still illegal in some states: buy yourselves the largest bag of weed you can afford, smoke it all in one sitting, then look in the mirror and LAUGH at yourselves!

AND you liberals always side with the ultimate hate ideology which has been declaring war on America since the 1790s Barbary Coast pirates, Pisslam!
There we go I hate americans as you speak out against the first amendment your tratorous peice of shit you should be strung up . I heard the orange turd say out f is own mouthe That he truste Putin over his own people so do not tell me about the lying media. Go fuck your self you lying peice of shit ! You are nothing but a little bitch!

Forum List

Back