The Importance to Liberals of Ignorance and Stupidity

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
This is true in every sense.

By Jeffrey T. Brown
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." So said Martin Luther King, Jr. The danger lies, in part, in the fact that these characteristics are both intellectual and moral defects, which render the possessor of these flaws vulnerable to manipulation by those who use the illusion of morality to accomplish utterly immoral ends. Never in our lifetimes have these two flaws been more proudly demonstrated and celebrated than now, in reaction to the presidency of Donald Trump. Because of his effect, the incoherent emotionalism of the left, coupled with leftists' carefully taught inability to think rationally or critically, has been revealed to us on a disturbingly grand scale. The extent had been largely hidden from us for decades as liberals and progressives felt safe and thus had no need to openly fight for the overthrow that was coming incrementally, without violent conflict....

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...e_to_liberals_of_ignorance_and_stupidity.html

Read the whole article if you can please.

• Banned
Indeed a more frightening and true article has not been written. I hope the author watches his back!

So some asshole in AmericanStinker believes that Donald J Trump's intellectualism and morality are without defects?
You owe me a keyboard Mikey
Smiley11-1.gif~c200

• Banned
So some asshole in AmericanStinker believes that Donald J Trump's intellectualism and morality are without defects?
You owe me a keyboard Mikey

Smiley11-1.gif~c200
The article was not about Trump but about people like you. Thanks for proving the point of the link.

By Jeffrey T. Brown
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." So said Martin Luther King, Jr. The danger lies, in part, in the fact that these characteristics are both intellectual and moral defects, which render the possessor of these flaws vulnerable to manipulation by those who use the illusion of morality to accomplish utterly immoral ends. Never in our lifetimes have these two flaws been more proudly demonstrated and celebrated than now, in reaction to the presidency of Donald Trump. Because of his effect, the incoherent emotionalism of the left, coupled with leftists' carefully taught inability to think rationally or critically, has been revealed to us on a disturbingly grand scale. The extent had been largely hidden from us for decades as liberals and progressives felt safe and thus had no need to openly fight for the overthrow that was coming incrementally, without violent conflict....

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...e_to_liberals_of_ignorance_and_stupidity.html

Ya , I think stupid is the people that listen to a president who sais we are not seeing what we are seeing or hearing what we are heariing. only what I say is the truth! Those are the idiots!

The article was not about Trump but about people like you. Thanks for proving the point of the link.

But wait, if my intellect and morality are defective -
Then if follows to reason that the writer believes Trump's are a fucking PARAGON of such.
Take Logic101 - Might do ya good. ;-)

Ya , I think stupid is the people that listen to a president who sais we are not seeing what we are seeing or hearing what we are heariing. only what I say is the truth! Those are the idiots!

Always remember: Facts aren't facts and truth isn't truth :wink:

2g6chx.jpg

It fits right in with their “The FBI is your enemy, the KGB is your friend” gambit.

2g6chx.jpg

It fits right in with their “The FBI is your enemy, the KGB is your friend” gambit.

THEY (not the media, you or I at present) are the very obvious "enemies of the people".

Clearly the author of this piece must know some of you.

Different people have different truths, until incontrovertible facts are revealed. A mans word against another alone, is not.
Never heard the old adage, there are three sides to every story?

2g6chx.jpg

Shouldn't you learn to write basic English at least at a fifth grade level before commenting upon the intelligence of others?

By Jeffrey T. Brown

The radical American Left for decades has been using the back door dissemination of cultural and constitutional perversion and subversion as the promise of unlimited freedom without consequence in the form of pop and sexual entertainment and social liberation from ancient traditional taboo to accomplish a real metamorphosis of the American way of life from belief in a higher power, tradition, truth, the rule of law and morality, to moral relativism, factual relativism, patriotic relativism, social Marxism and rule by identity politics, race warfare and extreme amorality.

The success of their culture war strategy has depended on dominance of the social sciences and humanities departments of campuses nationwide (ideological factories), ignorance of social history (dominance of public school curriculum), the widespread, high volume publishing of factually incorrect academic papers, books and theses for use as ideological basis teaching platforms, and the relaxing of media entertainment censorship laws.

Good people do not do wrong habitually because they know right from wrong prior to bad behavior. But what happens when entire generations of Americans grew up learning, watching, witnessing bad or immoral behaviors misrepresented as acceptable ones? What happens is America of today where we the people huddle together in the dark, dank, cold absence of the light of truth on the precipice of Nietzsche's abyss.

Shouldn't you learn to write basic English at least at a fifth grade level before commenting upon the intelligence of others?
You do not even rate on my concern scale! Any one who supports a pres who sais such things is an idiot in the first degree!

Forum List

Back