The Impending Riots...

TheDefiantOne said:
What kind of nonsense are you braying here? Please document the "left burning and looting in celebration" of any political/social justice victory. If you can't, that makes your assertion just a piss in the wind.

Of course, if junior is found guilty of manslaughter, the alt right/neocon/teabagger/oath keeper/libertarian factions will react with violence....just like they did on January 6th of this year.

Were you busy sucking too many dicks last year to see what was going on around the country?
So you can't factually support the claim...no surprise there.
and what is this preoccupation you alt-right/right wing folk with accusing everyone of gay sex? Get some therapy.

It appears that in America today that our justice system has been polluted with "credible" threats of burning looting and rioting if certain groups "don't get their way". This mixed in with a healthy dose of "credible" threats to jurors, judges, lawyers (and their entire families) could very well be our path to becoming a third world nation. Just look at Mexico...every single person that goes against the "cartel" fears for their life....or, more likely, loses it. Mix that in with thousands of BLM nuts and Antifa psychos ready to "party" upon command and yes folks....they done won.
January 6th.

Have you even watched the trial at all?
Likely not. He's just parroting the propaganda pushed by the MSM. Millions of others on the Left have been convinced that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist murderer. Many actually believe he shot blacks. Yeah, they really ARE that clueless. The media needs to be held liable if their lies lead to mass violence.

The breaking news is the prosecution has withheld exculpatory evidence that the defense now has. They woke the judge to file a motion for mistrial with prejudice.

See what happens next.

Yes.

Killing commies is a righteous endeavor. He should be exalted and praised.
Reminds me of this little gem:
In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

he’ll likely be convicted of the gun charges. As he should
FB_IMG_1636837227579.jpg

Why not?

Conservatives will continue with the lies, demagoguery, and fearmongering – this thread being one such example.
Yo, man... it's on VIDEO. The actions of Rittenhouse are there for all to see. You lot think he deserves death simply for being there and trying to impede the actions of the filth that were rampaging in the streets.

No rioting..Just vote them out to include the sheriff and the District Attorney.
Only one flaw in your plan. The low-lives live for this kind of opportunity to be their true selves - and pick up some bargains.

This whole country is a pathetic and sad bunch of cucks letting pieces of shit come in and fuck our wives while we sit on the couch and watch.
I don't recall these riots occurring outside of blue cesspool cities. If they begin to try it in suburban or rural America, Rittenhouse will seem like a boy scout next to the hell that'll rain down on these scum. They aren't stupid enough to actually risk anything by coming at those who they KNOW won't take their shit without a backlash.

So, when the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse concludes and a verdict is rendered, how long will it take for riots to explode all over the country?

Personally, I believe Rittenhouse will be found not guilty of murder, but guilty of the misdemeanor weapons charges. Such a verdict will enrage the left and, as they did all last year, they will commence to burning down and looting our cities in protest. If, on the other hand, Rittenhouse is found guilty of murder, this will embolden the left and they will riot to celebrate their vindication and, as they did all last year, they will commence to burning down and looting our cities in celebration.

What do you think will happen?

I don't know about that...he shot 3 white guys....not exactly the same motivation for the racists of the democrat party.

I don't recall these riots occurring outside of blue cesspool cities. If they begin to try it in suburban or rural America, Rittenhouse will seem like a boy scout next to the hell that'll rain down on these scum. They aren't stupid enough to actually risk anything by coming at those who they KNOW won't take their shit without a backlash.

I suppose they didn't really but the point is we as a people still tolerated it and it became normal. I mean we see those groups making threats of violence if they don't get there way, looting, burning, stealing, attacking police and civilians and so on. And very few people said anything, it's been over a year and it's still going on and politicians are encouraging it and people still don't stand up to it.

It's amazing how quickly people adjusted to it and adopted the mentality "long as it's not in my back yard" well the whole country is everyone's backyard and if this isn't stopped it will be in yours and mine soon.

I also don't believe in the fantasy of America rising up against it if it comes to a certain area or anything. That won't happen. If real America loving Americans were going to stand up they would have already

I suppose they didn't really but the point is we as a people still tolerated it and it became normal. I mean we see those groups making threats of violence if they don't get there way, looting, burning, stealing, attacking police and civilians and so on. And very few people said anything, it's been over a year and it's still going on and politicians are encouraging it and people still don't stand up to it.

It's amazing how quickly people adjusted to it and adopted the mentality "long as it's not in my back yard" well the whole country is everyone's backyard and if this isn't stopped it will be in yours and mine soon.

I also don't believe in the fantasy of America rising up against it if it comes to a certain area or anything. That won't happen. If real America loving Americans were going to stand up they would have already

Antifa came to gardnerville to cause trouble. 600 of us followed them around to make sure they didn't do anything stupid.

They slunk away when they figured out they couldn't get away with anything.

Forum List

Back