The Impending Riots...

So, when the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse concludes and a verdict is rendered, how long will it take for riots to explode all over the country?

Personally, I believe Rittenhouse will be found not guilty of murder, but guilty of the misdemeanor weapons charges. Such a verdict will enrage the left and, as they did all last year, they will commence to burning down and looting our cities in protest. If, on the other hand, Rittenhouse is found guilty of murder, this will embolden the left and they will riot to celebrate their vindication and, as they did all last year, they will commence to burning down and looting our cities in celebration.

What do you think will happen?

No rioting..Just vote them out to include the sheriff and the District Attorney.

What kind of nonsense are you braying here? Please document the "left burning and looting in celebration" of any political/social justice victory. If you can't, that makes your assertion just a piss in the wind.

Of course, if junior is found guilty of manslaughter, the alt right/neocon/teabagger/oath keeper/libertarian factions will react with violence....just like they did on January 6th of this year.

Maybe we'll do it for a whole summer....

Maybe we'll do it for a whole summer....

Is this kind of behavior OK in your town? Is this kind of thing acceptable where you live? Is this the kind of country you want?

Black teenager in Woodsboro, Texas, said he was shot by a stun gun by his high school classmates who were dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits on Halloween, according to the teen's attorney.

The attorney, Matt Manning, hasn't identified his client or the alleged perpetrators because they are all minors. His client, who said he was shocked with a Taser or Taser-like device, is the youngest.

Manning told Newsweek that his client is healthy and has been "far more gracious than I would have ever been at their age."

"We're not talking about high school hijinks—we're talking about a very metered and intentional decision to do something that you know is terrorizing," Manning said. "That's what has incensed me since I first heard about this case."

\

He will be acquitted of all charges. As far as the supposed rioting goes, why? He didn't kill any black dudes. So if rioting occurs, it is communists, and I say let the chips fall where they may. Talk to no cops, no matter what.
Last summer’s selfish racist blm baboonism was gayer-than-gay communism for free stuff.

What do you think will happen?
Well, I THINK that BLM has received "requests" from the White House not to riot.

Riots would only embarrass the "most progressive President in American history."

BLM leadership may be told this: Riots would hurt our chances in next year's elections. But if you guys behave yourselves, maybe we can keep the House & Senate. Then we will deliver on reparations. Okey dokey?"

Well, I THINK that BLM has received "requests" from the White House not to riot.

Riots would only embarrass the "most progressive President in American history."

BLM leadership may be told this: Riots would hurt our chances in next year's elections. But if you guys behave yourselves, maybe we can keep the House & Senate. Then we will deliver on reparations. Okey dokey?"

Trump egged them on last year.. Events in Kenosha are the harbinger of Fascism..

Inadvertently admits to being a commie.

:laughing0301:

There are no commies, right commies?
See I know there is no getting around you animals calling anyone to the left of a trumpanzee a communist. Because you're stupid. I've just accepted that. You pussies will continue to do nothing though. Meanwhile, we'll continue locking you animals up.

Let them riot in their own neighborhoods and destroy everything.
Back in the 1960s and 1970s and 1980s, that is what they did.

But dang they then started to take the rioting into the nice areas.

Heck! Last year the BLM leader here in Los Angeles publicly and proudly said something like: I have ordered that our marches take place in the upscale parts of Los Angeles so that Caucasians feel the pain.

And by golly, that is exactly what they did.

Back in the 1960s and 1970s and 1980s, that is what they did.

But dang they then started to take the rioting into the nice areas.

Heck! Last year the BLM leader here in Los Angeles publicly and proudly said something like: I have ordered that our marches take place in the upscale parts of Los Angeles so that Caucasians feel the pain.

And by golly, that is exactly what they did.
Those Elite Liberals in LA deserve that shit.

What is most upsetting to me about this is that we expect riots.

Doesnt this actually bother anyone that now in America we expect riots when something happens? That groups are allowed to openly threaten riots? What the hell happened to America that we allow this?

There used to be a time when violence against Americans or America werent tolerated even for a nano second, even the threat of violence was taken very seriously.

Now we have rioters allover causing millions on damage, threatening people and police, rioting, burning, looting, and destroying property and America is so causal about it.

We see shit on tv that we used to only see on tv happening in shitty 3rd world countries happening in our own country, and no one really cares. We just sit around and chat about it while it continues to happen.

Now we have groups threatening riots if they don't get there way, and no one does a thing.

This whole country is a pathetic and sad bunch of cucks letting pieces of shit come in and fuck our wives while we sit on the couch and watch.

Forum List

Back