The Impeachment of Joe Biden

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
The alleged corruption of our current President is brought up so frequently on this board, that we may as well ask when the impeachment proceedings will begin. If an American President is under the financial control of one of our two biggest adversaries, we need all the facts. Now.

As I understand it, the Republicans say they have bank documents that show several million dollars of payments from China to Biden family members (I think I saw 16 different family members?). So some obvious questions come to mind:
  • Are we waiting for the Republicans to confirm this, or are they ready to go with the impeachment?
  • What exactly are the original sources of the payments? Do we have a list, or has it come directly from the Chinese government?
  • Do they have bank records showing that the President himself has received money?
  • Has any of the Biden family tried to explain these payments?
  • What other information do you need before you impeach?

The alleged corruption of our current President is brought up so frequently on this board, that we may as well ask when the impeachment proceedings will begin. If an American President is under the financial control of one of our two biggest adversaries, we need all the facts. Now.

As I understand it, the Republicans say they have bank documents that show several million dollars of payments from China to Biden family members (I think I saw 16 different family members?). So some obvious questions come to mind:
  • Are we waiting for the Republicans to confirm this, or are they ready to go with the impeachment?
  • What exactly are the original sources of the payments? Do we have a list, or has it come directly from the Chinese government?
  • Do they have bank records showing that the President himself has received money?

The first three questions answers are yes, except the payments are from Ukraine, not China..

Is a quixote-ish exercise in folly. In no way is 1/4 of Senators that are Democrat going to step out of lockstep and do the right thing.

I don't have that much faith in the Democrat party being Americans anymore, no.

Is a quixote-ish exercise in folly. In no way is 1/4 of Senators that are Democrat going to step out of lockstep and do the right thing.

I don't have that much faith in the Democrat party being Americans anymore, no.
He doesn't have to be kicked out.

Impeachment in the House alone would allow the Republicans to present their evidence to a national audience all at one time, and in a clear, organized, easily-digestible fashion. The final results of the impeachment proceedingss are almost irrelevant.

He doesn't have to be kicked out.

Impeachment in the House alone would allow the Republicans to present their evidence to a national audience all at one time, and in a clear and organized fashion. The final results of the impeachment proceedingss are almost irrelevant.
You're dead wrong. Biden cannot be removed from office, there is no path to that via normal American politicking., and even he was, it's not like Harris isn't going to do

everything Rice and Jarrett tell her to. It'd top the waste of the last 3 sham impeachments to be #1 waste.

You're dead wrong. Biden cannot be removed from office, there is no path to that via normal American politicking., and even he was, it's not like Harris isn't going to do

everything Rice and Jarrett tell her to. It'd top the waste of the last 3 sham impeachments to be #1 waste.
That's not what I'm saying.

Organized public hearings would allow the Republicans to at least get the facts out to the public in a clear way.

Do you not want to do that?

That's not what I'm saying.

Organized public hearings would allow the Republicans to at least get the facts out to the public in a clear way.

Do you not want to do that?
What about this fact, Maccy? Testimony: In 2010, Justice Department Sought Lois Lerner’s Help to Prosecute Tax Exempt Groups Engaging in Politics - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

Tell me what you see there. I'd be surprised if it bothers you in the least.

Owait, first let's see if you can determine the gist of that.

If you don't want to impeach, great. Others are willing to answer my clear, direct and reasonable questions.
You didn't read ary a damn thing.

Impeaching Biden is not worth the time it takes and it will not be effective.

I presented you with a new piece of information, but you chose to ignore it and remain ignorant. That's fine.

You're a leftist ShitLord, MacBoi, just like all the rest of them.

I have a clear, direct, and reasonable question for you: Why are you OK with US government agencies

that affect everyone being corrupted?

Last edited:
Correct. This thread isn't about arguing the merits of the case, since there is no case.

If you don't want to impeach, if you just want to make accusations, great.

My perfectly reasonable questions remain.
Really all that remains is your head up your ass.

You're a perfect dickhead piece of white dogshit. I wish you'd stop stealing human beings' oxygen.

Really all that remains is your head up your ass.

You're a perfect dickhead piece of white dogshit. I wish you'd stop stealing human beings' oxygen.
^^^ This was inevitable.

They sure don't like being asked to back up their words.

Anyone else? I've asked reasonable questions.

Democrats WANT Biden to be impeached, that way they don't have to run him in 24.

^^^ This was inevitable.

They sure don't like being asked to back up their words.

Anyone else? I've asked reasonable questions.
:auiqs.jpg:

Exactly what words did you ask me to back up, you traitorous piece of dogshit?

I can back up whatever I say. You ain't fuckin' with the peanut gallery now.

MTG's impeachment articles don't mention China. Maybe that will be the NEXT impeachment:

Shown Here:​

Introduced in House (01/21/2021)​

This resolution impeaches President Joseph Robinette Biden for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Specifically, the resolution sets forth an article of impeachment stating that, in his former role as Vice President, President Biden abused the power of that office through enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors by allowing his son Hunter Biden to influence the domestic policy of a foreign nation and accept benefits from foreign nationals in exchange for favors.

The article states that, by such conduct, President Biden

• endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government;
  • threatened the integrity of the democratic system;
  • interfered with the peaceful transition of power;
  • imperiled a coordinate branch of government; and
  • demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security, democracy, and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office.
The article also states that this conduct warrants immediate impeachment, trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.

Forum List

Back