The Idiot

Which means Kerry and Obozo bear responsibility when it happens, since Kerry clearly stated that the sanctions they want to drop were put in place to prevent terrorism.

Strange isn't it on 9-11 the terrorists attacked the WTC in Liberal blue NY, notice they didn't attack and goober slackjaw hick sites in flyover jesusland . I guess they didn't want to attack a place with the same mentality as theirs

strange?

What's strange is you thinking ANY city in 'Jesusland' would have garnered close to the international attention NYC and Washington DC did.

(What's REALLY strange are your thought processes, or rather, lack of)

Which means Kerry and Obozo bear responsibility when it happens, since Kerry clearly stated that the sanctions they want to drop were put in place to prevent terrorism.

Strange isn't it on 9-11 the terrorists attacked the WTC in Liberal blue NY, notice they didn't attack and goober slackjaw hick sites in flyover jesusland . I guess they didn't want to attack a place with the same mentality as theirs
In Jesus land the birds fly upside down, cause they ain't nothing worth shitting on....

and in dem cities, they fly right side up, and cheer the multitude of targets.

(and I'm not talking about statutes)

And they got the secret deal where Iran in a closed session with the UN security panel and the IAEA disclosing all of the military and non military nuclear secrets of Iran.......which was shared with the leaders of each negotiating nations....Notice how Congress is silent now about the deal?
And you believe that coming from a country that has thrown IAEA inspection teams out of the country, concealed a large part of their program for years, and broken every agreement they made???

And apparently, you feel we should give them BILLIONS of dollars to fund terrorists while they are chanting Death to America.

You are a fool!!!
I am not the one who gets to approve of any UN pact, I can have an opinion, but it means nothing...

In Jesus land the birds fly upside down, cause they ain't nothing worth shitting on....

and in dem cities, they fly right side up, and cheer the multitude of targets.

(and I'm not talking about statutes)
Gotta let it go sometime or another....

Yup, what makes me uncomfortable about this little "deal" is that Iran is still not compliant with IAEA regulations and allowing inspectors into certain areas. I understand the mindset behind the deal, but I do not trust Iran to follow through. They have given us absolutely NO reason to trust them any more today than yesterday.

Yup, what makes me uncomfortable about this little "deal" is that Iran is still not compliant with IAEA regulations and allowing inspectors into certain areas. I understand the mindset behind the deal, but I do not trust Iran to follow through. They have given us absolutely NO reason to trust them any more today than yesterday.
Neither did the Soviets and they were a greater threat then Iran could ever be...

Neither did the Soviets and they were a greater threat then Iran could ever be...
But the Russians weren't crazy...
The 12th Imam The Mahdi and Iran Today

First of all, bear in mind that Iran is a fervently Shiite Islamic Republic, with a 98 percent Muslim population and 89 percent of those Muslims identifying as Shiite, according to the CIA World Factbook. Twelver Shiism is the largest branch of Shiite Islam, with about 85 percent of Shiite adhering to the belief in the 12th imam. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, father of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was a Twelver.

So is the current supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now, what does this mean? A series of imams was appointed to carry on the Prophet Muhammad's message, they believe, ranking above all other prophets except for Muhammad himself. The 12th, Muhammad al-Mahdi, is believed by these Shiites to have been born in present-day Iraq in 869 and never to have died, only gone into hiding. Twelvers -- not other Shiites or Sunni Muslims -- believe that al-Mahdi will return as a messiah with Jesus to bring peace to the world and establish Islam as the ruling faith across the globe.

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked in utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment-day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.

The Twelver beliefs have raised concern in conjunction with Iran's steeped interest in furiously pressing forward with its nuclear program, combined with threats against Israel and the West. Critics of the Islamic Republic allege that Ahmadinejad and the supreme leader would even go so far as to hasten a nuclear showdown and cataclysmic strike -- perhaps an attack on Israel and inevitable retaliation -- to hasten the arrival of the 12th Imam.

But the Russians weren't crazy...
The 12th Imam The Mahdi and Iran Today

First of all, bear in mind that Iran is a fervently Shiite Islamic Republic, with a 98 percent Muslim population and 89 percent of those Muslims identifying as Shiite, according to the CIA World Factbook. Twelver Shiism is the largest branch of Shiite Islam, with about 85 percent of Shiite adhering to the belief in the 12th imam. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, father of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was a Twelver.

So is the current supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now, what does this mean? A series of imams was appointed to carry on the Prophet Muhammad's message, they believe, ranking above all other prophets except for Muhammad himself. The 12th, Muhammad al-Mahdi, is believed by these Shiites to have been born in present-day Iraq in 869 and never to have died, only gone into hiding. Twelvers -- not other Shiites or Sunni Muslims -- believe that al-Mahdi will return as a messiah with Jesus to bring peace to the world and establish Islam as the ruling faith across the globe.

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked in utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment-day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.

The Twelver beliefs have raised concern in conjunction with Iran's steeped interest in furiously pressing forward with its nuclear program, combined with threats against Israel and the West. Critics of the Islamic Republic allege that Ahmadinejad and the supreme leader would even go so far as to hasten a nuclear showdown and cataclysmic strike -- perhaps an attack on Israel and inevitable retaliation -- to hasten the arrival of the 12th Imam.

Yes, the fact that Iran is run by religiously insane mullahs doesn't help matters at all.

Cheerleaders for a terrorist attack. Very nice.
Nobody wants to see one, but it takes real idiots like Kerry and Obozo to actually set the stage for attacks, and knowingly insure that they're funded.
So according to your logic, Oblama and Ketsup were the only two negotiator with Iran for a UN accord?

They were the primary negotiators for the United States, which is the only nation to which they have an obligation.
No they negotiated a codicil of a previous pact deal with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) of the UN and it involved 5 other nations....

Our European and U.S. employees had been exchanging heavy emails since the nuclear deal was made. From what I gathered most or at high percentage Europeans support this deal.
They do not want to go to war.

Mahdi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Shias believe that the arrival of the Mahdi will be signalled by the following portents:[3]

• The vast majority of people who profess to be Muslim will be so only in name despite their practice of Islamic rites and it will be they who make war with the Mahdi.
  • Before his coming will come the red death and the white death, killing two thirds of the world's population. The red death signifies violence and the white death isplague. One third of the world's population will die from the red death and the other third from the white death.
  • Several figures will appear: the Al-Harth, Al-Mansur, Shuaib bin Saleh and theSufyani.
  • There will be a great conflict in the land ofSyria, until it is destroyed.
  • Death and fear will afflict the people ofBaghdad and `Iraq. A fire will appear in the sky and a redness will cover them.

Shias believe that the arrival of the Mahdi will be signalled by the following portents:[3]

• The vast majority of people who profess to be Muslim will be so only in name despite their practice of Islamic rites and it will be they who make war with the Mahdi.
  • Before his coming will come the red death and the white death, killing two thirds of the world's population. The red death signifies violence and the white death isplague. One third of the world's population will die from the red death and the other third from the white death.
  • Several figures will appear: the Al-Harth, Al-Mansur, Shuaib bin Saleh and theSufyani.
  • Death and fear will afflict the people ofBaghdad and `Iraq. A fire will appear in the sky and a redness will cover them.

Yup, religion. It's a wonderful thing that happened to the world.

And they got the secret deal where Iran in a closed session with the UN security panel and the IAEA disclosing all of the military and non military nuclear secrets of Iran.......which was shared with the leaders of each negotiating nations....Notice how Congress is silent now about the deal?
And you believe that coming from a country that has thrown IAEA inspection teams out of the country, concealed a large part of their program for years, and broken every agreement they made???

And apparently, you feel we should give them BILLIONS of dollars to fund terrorists while they are chanting Death to America.

You are a fool!!!

Obiwan...The previous IAEA organization is the same organization as today BUT the criteria had changed. Don't you think we learned a lessons from there to here how this inspections are conducted?
You are against this deal. So what is your other alternative?

Yeah, the Christians have the same kind of thing in Revelations.....hell of a story for Christian eschatology and Hellenistic literature of the time..

If they cheated then... Then it's a good reason to start bombing Iran. At least we can say to the whole world we give peace a chance.

If they cheated then... Then it's a good reason to start bombing Iran. At least we can say to the whole world we give peace a chance.

Is that what really matters though? The "impression" that we give to others? I am really worried about this deal. Seriously worried.

Cheerleaders for a terrorist attack. Very nice.
Nobody wants to see one, but it takes real idiots like Kerry and Obozo to actually set the stage for attacks, and knowingly insure that they're funded.
So according to your logic, Oblama and Ketsup were the only two negotiator with Iran for a UN accord?

They were the primary negotiators for the United States, which is the only nation to which they have an obligation.
No they negotiated a codicil of a previous pact deal with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) of the UN and it involved 5 other nations....

Our European and U.S. employees had been exchanging heavy emails since the nuclear deal was made. From what I gathered most or at high percentage Europeans support this deal.
They do not want to go to war.

Then they shouldn't encourage it.

For all we know, they are just full of bluster and hot air, but that is really not a chance I like taking, especially when you look at their history of funding terrorism. They actually DO kill people by proxy. They are at "war" with us by proxy. They have even declared it.

For all we know, they are just full of bluster and hot air, but that is really not a chance I like taking, especially when you look at their history of funding terrorism. They actually DO kill people by proxy. They are at "war" with us by proxy. They have even declared it.
That's why it's so surprising that the Libs would openly support a deal that would fund more of that activity. You simply don't insure billions of dollars to the enemy to further their capabilities during a war....

Unless you're a traitor......

cary is a bumbling idiot

Just an idea: if you are going to insult him and you really want your insult to work, you may consider spelling his name correctly.

Just sayin'....

the guy earned the spelling of Cary

when he took to insulting the troops by saying

they are too stupid to get jobs other then the service

the guy is a fuckhead --just sayin

Halp-us-Jon-Cary.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back