Grenade attacks becoming regular event in Sweden...did anyone know about this...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
It is being reported that the peaceful immigrants to Sweden from 3rd world war torn islamic hell holes...are using grenades to settle differences? Did anyone hear about this from a mainstream American news source...especially when they did stories about our gun problem........?

Warring Migrant Tribes Grenade Attacks Authorities That Don t Give a Damn...What Is Going On In Sweden - Breitbart

Grenade attacks in multicultural paradise Malmö are now so commonplace the English-speaking media has all but stopped bothering to report them. Compounding the apparent disinterest in the descent of beautiful, historic Malmö into a third-world ghetto where native Swedes are very nearly in the minority, is a striking dearth of facts about what is actually going on there.

Malmö police station and court after a bomb attack in December

We know the grenade attacks are a regular occurrence – there have been four this past week and at least ten since April. They come in addition to the regular shootings, stabbings, and arson attacks that are apparently so commonplace they don’t make the English papers at all.

A recent assessment by Malmö police into the effectiveness of their own violence-reduction programme was that it had no effect, and that “the number of shootings and bombings in Malmö have not declined despite the measures”.

The force today admitted it is severely under-staffed and unable to cope with the volume of investigations under-way. One third of all officers on the local force are now ‘on leave’, and no doubt the strain of the job in ‘Sweden’s Chicago’ is playing a part in that.

Hmmmm....I believe they don't have "Grenade Stores" in Sweden....and I kinds think they don't have "Grenade shows" in Sweden.......and I am pretty sure that grenades are illegal in Sweden...and what about all the shootings that seem to be happening in this paradise..........?

The links in the Breitbart story are all in Swedish....and since I don't have the chef from the muppets to translate it for me...]

Sweden s 3rd largest city hit by multiple blasts police plead for help to tackle violence spike RT News

Four grenade attacks this week have rocked Malmo, the third largest city in Sweden, prompting police to sound an alarm over the increasing violence. Multiple explosions, shootings and arson struck the city, which has a large migrant population.

On Sunday, the southern Swedish city of Malmo saw the fourth grenade attack in under a week as the a hand grenade was detonated in a car park in the district of Värnhem in the morning, local media reported.

The attack came after a blast on Friday in the Solbacken neighborhood, which occurred less than 12 hours after another explosion in the residential area of Limhamn in the west, and two days after a car bomb attack that injured a man outside a community center in the south.

“It is the thirtieth explosive attack since the New Year. We have a situation that is serious,” said the Malmö police chief, Stefan Sintéus, about the explosion on Friday, as quoted by the Local.se on Saturday.

The local police have called for expert help from the national police operational department. “We have asked for shared expertise on various issues,” said Lars Förstell, a spokesperson for the city’s police, as quoted by the media.

This week’s unrest continues a series of numerous shootings, explosions and arsons that have occurred since the beginning of the year in Malmo, infamous for high crime rates, multi-ethnic and gang-related violence.

Sounds like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, D.C......except they seem to prefer grenades and guns.........

And Keep in mind.....Sweden is also the rape capitol of Europe.......

Forum List

Back