Jimmy Johns Celebrates 4-20

Gosh, I almost forgot. Happy Hitler's Birthday to all the 420s out there.
TipFedora.jpg

You undoubtedly smell. You all just don't realize it. Nasty, smells like mold
Smells more like skunk. And skunks use their smell as a protective weapon. That’s some serious stench.
I keep Raid insecticide handy to spray on public pot smokers. Raid is legal to purchase and possess. That’s all that matters, right?

Well my occasional jimmy johns trips have come to an end. I won't support a restaurant that would try to appeal to such low hanging fruit as potheads in a pathetic attempt.

It's not even the pot I am against, it's the pot culture and all the shitty, dumb, lazy people that are embroiled in it. If weed culture wasn't full of young, stupid, blue haired freaks, ghetto blacks and ambitionless people I wouldn't mind it at all.

To see someplace try to appeal to societies absolutely lowest common denominator then I don't want to support them.

Smells more like skunk. And skunks use their smell as a protective weapon. That’s some serious stench.
I keep Raid insecticide handy to spray on public pot smokers. Raid is legal to purchase and possess. That’s all that matters, right?

I don't believe that for a moment.

But if you DO spray RAID on people who smell like weed, do it in a state that restricts concealed carry. Plenty of people would shoot you graveyard dead for that.

I don't believe that for a moment.

But if you DO spray RAID on people who smell like weed, do it in a state that restricts concealed carry. Plenty of people would shoot you graveyard dead for that.
the guy is all talk.....i had a good laugh when he was trying to explain how pot gets INJECTED into your body....

…despite the fact that one of their delivery drivers, who was making a Jimmy Johns delivery while intoxicated on cannabis, struck and killed a 5-year-old boy.
That’s some culture the democrats/Marxists are creating.

I resent your idiot sense of superiority. We gopers are so high we can't control our own desires to grab others' junk

Well my occasional jimmy johns trips have come to an end. I won't support a restaurant that would try to appeal to such low hanging fruit as potheads in a pathetic attempt.

It's not even the pot I am against, it's the pot culture and all the shitty, dumb, lazy people that are embroiled in it. If weed culture wasn't full of young, stupid, blue haired freaks, ghetto blacks and ambitionless people I wouldn't mind it at all.

To see someplace try to appeal to societies absolutely lowest common denominator then I don't want to support them.
You should consider opposing pot, too, since its only effect is intoxication (the medicinal angle is a total ruse) and that the percentage of those who have adverse reactions to pot is equal to the percentage of people who develop lung issues from asbestos. Asbestos was recently completely banned by this administration.
Where awareness and will meet, results ensue.

You should consider opposing pot, too, since its only effect is intoxication (the medicinal angle is a total ruse) and that the percentage of those who have adverse reactions to pot is equal to the percentage of people who develop lung issues from asbestos. Asbestos was recently completely banned by this administration.

I'm not opposed to pot itself. It's just a plant. But the problem is with people, a lot of people abuse it because their only goal in life is to do just enough so they can get high. That's why I dislike weed culture.

I don't think pot should be legal anywhere in America because waaayyyyy too many people let it rob them of their ambition in life and let's them become shitty, useless tits that do absolutely nothing for society.

If we had a more responsible society I wouldn't be opposed to pot at all. I'd think of it like alcohol.

I'm not opposed to pot itself. It's just a plant. But the problem is with people, a lot of people abuse it because their only goal in life is to do just enough so they can get high. That's why I dislike weed culture.

I don't think pot should be legal anywhere in America because waaayyyyy too many people let it rob them of their ambition in life and let's them become shitty, useless tits that do absolutely nothing for society.

If we had a more responsible society I wouldn't be opposed to pot at all. I'd think of it like alcohol.
Difference between pot and alcohol is that alcohol is a dimmer switch and pot is an on/off switch. Alcohol in single doses doesn’t cause psychosis and psychotic episodes but pot does.
Alcohol abuse is more akin to pot.
I have no problem with anyone taking any drug but the second their drug abuse affects anyone else, be it in resulting behavior or forcing others to ingest their drug as pot smokers do, hard time is warranted.

the medical angle is a ruse?.....spoken like someone clueless about the stuff...why dont you tell us your story about pot being injected into the body...that was pretty humorous....

Difference between pot and alcohol is that alcohol is a dimmer switch and pot is an on/off switch. Alcohol in single doses doesn’t cause psychosis and psychotic episodes but pot does.
Alcohol abuse is more akin to pot.
I have no problem with anyone taking any drug but the second their drug abuse affects anyone else, be it in resulting behavior or forcing others to ingest their drug as pot smokers do, hard time is warranted.
were do pot smokers force your candy ass to ingest pot smoke?...

Forum List

Back