The hypocrisy of the GOP maniacs

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Fact: Every single time they become presidents, our deficits explode due to tax cuts for the rich and defense spending, every time.
Fact: GOP candidates can not, I repeat can not ever get elected to any office in this country without scaring the hell out of white people and exploiting minorities.
Fact: Thanks to the support of Trump, the GOP brand is no longer a viable candidate for morality, Christianity and truth.And finally......
Fact: GOP candidates are 10 times a million more likely to cheat and conduct fraudulent activities during their run for political office than any candidates in history...
After Fraud Probe, New Primary May Replace GOP Candidate
New primaries in North Carolina would open the door for anyone to carry the Republican banner against Democrat Dan McCready.

The hell they put democrats through...thank God comes to an end this January and no longer can they whine or bitch about anything.

Like I always say, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Fact: Every single time they become presidents, our deficits explode due to tax cuts for the rich and defense spending, every time.
Fact: GOP candidates can not, I repeat can not ever get elected to any office in this country without scaring the hell out of white people and exploiting minorities.
Fact: Thanks to the support of Trump, the GOP brand is no longer a viable candidate for morality, Christianity and truth.And finally......
Fact: GOP candidates are 10 times a million more likely to cheat and conduct fraudulent activities during their run for political office than any candidates in history...
New primaries in North Carolina would open the door for anyone to carry the Republican banner against Democrat Dan McCready.

The hell they put democrats through...thank God comes to an end this January and no longer can they whine or bitch about anything.
By "10 times a million more likely," do you mean ten million times more likely?

Just tryin' to get the dope on Ebonics.

This is where liberal trolls get their facts.

iu

• Banned
Like I always say, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.
What is truly profound and sad, is that people fall for this bullshit just to hate on blacks and Mexicans. Some of the poorest mf's I know, support the GOP. They're white of course

• Banned

Since when do I need your ignorant ass to school me? I said what I said.
200w.webp

Since when do I need your ignorant ass to school me? I said what I said.
200w.webp
Yea, I know, right. You've gone your whole life without schooling. Why start now?

Everything is about race to you people. What a limited world y'all live in. Must get boring.

The hypocrisy of the GOP....

And you as a backer of what the DNC and its host of criminals in govt agencies have done to this nation ---- you can walk down the street with a clear conscience? Does a murderer cause you more distress than a pick pocket? That is the difference between the left and the right.

Ummm...our debt increased by a ridiculous amount under BHO. Was he Republican?

Ummm...our debt increased by a ridiculous amount under BHO. Was he Republican?

Ummmm... when you take into account the Great Recession, making W. Bush’s temporary tax cuts permanent, increased Social Security and Medicare spending as more Baby Boomers retire and become 65 years old and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars he inherited the story is quite different.

Everything is about race to you people. What a limited world y'all live in. Must get boring.
Thank racist rednecks and TRump for it pal
If you were smart enough to know your own history you would know it was Democrats who enslaved your ass, then created the KKK and Jim Crow laws to keep you down. Then, after Republicans freed your stupid ass, you turned right around and walked right back to the plantation and there you've been ever since. Some people just feel more comfortable in chains I guess.

So you saying the democrats don't gerrymandered to win elections, don't lie, don't cheat?

Illinois_US_Congressional_District_4_(since_2013).tif.png

Thank racist rednecks and TRump for it pal
If you were smart enough to know your own history you would know it was Democrats who enslaved your ass, then created the KKK and Jim Crow laws to keep you down. Then, after Republicans freed your stupid ass, you turned right around and walked right back to the plantation and there you've been ever since. Some people just feel more comfortable in chains I guess.

That's why they tear down Democrat monuments to hide their evil past..

So you saying the democrats don't gerrymandered to win elections, don't lie, don't cheat?

View attachment 235326
Uh, if you pay attention to the graphs you showed, those areas are exclusively black to began with. Where as the GOP, draw lines all over the fuckin map just to create a gerrymandered environment. Did you know that Malcom X, almost 80 years ago gave a speech on GOP candidates gerrymandering all white districts in order to suppress the black vote? You people are hopelessly foiled and corrupt.

Forum List

Back