The Hunter Biden Case(s)

Actually, no it doesn't.

You exist in a fantasy world. I can't help you.
I believe we are rendered to simply poke at the bubble for a bit, my friend. :dunno: Magaturds are in full diversion mode these days with all the indictments. It's cool. I'm at peace with it. Unless orange dipshit sees a graybar hotel remains to be seen. But I guarantee it will be entertaining as fuck. :popcorn:

What would "selling access to his father" look like?

Does that mean someone pays him money, and in return gets a meeting (or more) from Joe? Is that enough to be a crime? Does it have to be proven that Joe did something based on this relationship?
It can be proven policy was enacted as a direct result of that relationship, how do you not know that?

It can be proven policy was enacted as a direct result of that relationship, how do you not know that?
Yep, that's the claim, like the other claims I've seen you folks post from Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit. Lots of reports and blockbusters and WE GOT HIM NOW.

SO GET TO IT. If he broke a law, just prove it in the light of day, and we nail him. "In the light of day" means "also hearing the other side of the story in an official proceeding."

Easy peasy. And don't worry, I don't expect you folks to say the same about Trump.

I believe we are rendered to simply poke at the bubble for a bit, my friend. :dunno: Magaturds are in full diversion mode these days with all the indictments. It's cool. I'm at peace with it. Unless orange dipshit sees a graybar hotel remains to be seen. But I guarantee it will be entertaining as fuck. :popcorn:
We're existing within an insane duality right now.

On one hand it's just more slapstick entertainment from the phony showman and his craven sycophants. On the other, it's the most serious, dangerous and existential test of our democracy since the Civil War.

We've become so accustomed to living in an unreal circus since Escalator Day that it's easy to become numb to the damage it has caused. These manipulated rubes don't understand what they're asking for.

Last edited:

McDonnell was taking tons of gifts from a wealthy “friend” and in exchange hooking him up with meetings all over his government. That didn’t constitute an official act and therefore was not bribery. His conviction was vacated.

Bribery requires an official act. You could pay Hunter Biden a million dollars to get in the same room as Joe Biden, explicitly, and that would be perfectly legal.
Wrong

I like to practice clown juggling in my downtime. You are correct, though. That bozo barely comprehends the English he struggles to wield.
Says the guy who thinks encouragement is the same as a question! And is now too pussy to explain what is morally abhorrent about two adults having consensual sex and where these supposed moral standards come from.:lmao:

What star witness? I am simply using common sense. I am so confident about this that I would bet my life and my kids lives that this was 100% pay for play and Joe Biden benefitted financially from it.

You are missing two key elements of pay for play……the pay and the play

You can’t show ANY money going to President Biden or any wealth he can’t account for

You can’t show any official actions by Biden that would help Hunters business partners

Yep, that's the claim, like the other claims I've seen you folks post from Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit. Lots of reports and blockbusters and WE GOT HIM NOW.

SO GET TO IT. If he broke a law, just prove it in the light of day, and we nail him. "In the light of day" means "also hearing the other side of the story in an official proceeding."

Easy peasy. And don't worry, I don't expect you folks to say the same about Trump.

^This is all documented facts, Maccy.

Mac, you're so stupid you don't realize the foxes are guarding the henhouse.

It's not like you're untelligent, I think your TDS blocks you from seeing reality.

^This is all documented facts, Maccy.

Mac, you're so stupid you don't realize the foxes are guarding the henhouse.

It's not like you're untelligent, I think your TDS blocks you from seeing reality.
As always, I'm more than happy to wait for the trial. I always want to hear both sides of a story.

For the thousandth time: If he broke the law, nail him. If Daddy helped him, nail him too. Make examples of them for the rich and connected in the future.

Easy peasy.

False equivalence. Whataboutism. Shaky narrative. Pick a card, idiot. You're out of fucking gas. No one's buying your fake outrage here outside of your cult. This is a fucking football game for you, and I expect no less from you. :dunno:
WTF are you ranting about?? The Bidenfluffer asked what selling access to his father would look like. I explained it to him, with public evidence.

Says the guy who thinks encouragement is the same as a question! And is now too pussy to explain what is morally abhorrent about two adults having consensual sex and where these supposed moral standards come from.:lmao:
Go ahead, keep making yourself look the fool as you carry water for a guy who fucked his dead brother's widow, acting as if it's nothing more than "two consenting adults". One can always tell a desperate buffoon by the way they resort to bold text in their responses. You are the poster child for useful idiots nationwide, coward.

Go ahead, keep making yourself look the fool as you carry water for a guy who fucked his dead brother's widow, acting as if it's nothing more than "two consenting adults". One can always tell a desperate buffoon by the way they resort to bold text in their responses. You are the poster child for useful idiots nationwide, coward.
Who's desperate? 😄 I've been patiently waiting for you to explain to me what's wrong about two consenting adults having sex and still you're too much of a coward to explain it to me.

You are missing two key elements of pay for play……the pay and the play

You can’t show ANY money going to President Biden or any wealth he can’t account for

You can’t show any official actions by Biden that would help Hunters business partners
You never answered my question. One way conversations are boring.

Forum List

Back