The Hunter Biden Case(s)

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Maybe we can all get on the same page on this Hunter Biden stuff, so at least we know what we're dealing with going forward. I'm not asking you to "prove" anything. I'm just asking for the specific crimes that he's accused of.

Can someone provide a clear and concise synopsis -- in your words -- of the crime(s) Hunter Biden is accused of committing? I've seen people from across the political spectrum say there is some serious smoke, but they never provide a CLEAR and CONCISE explanation of the core issue(s).

If you're going to provide links, please provide them IN ADDITION TO your synopsis. In your words.

I have been provided this link that goes over some emails that I'm told are evidence of a crime: Smoking gun? 2015 emails from laptop reveal ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma

Thanks in advance.

Just to pose a question (as one who must be known here as opposing both Biden and Trump); if it can be clearly shown that Biden's son indeed "earned" such huge sums with so little effort and so little evident expertise in the matters, is it possible that this could be separated from the fact of his father's position?
We remember that Trump faced grave questions of conflict of interest that were glaringly evident and never satisfactorily covered. These aren't partisan concerns, they are concerns for a democracy, for our republic. The appearance of such conflicts is not positive for the 'body politique'. When they mount to the levels being discussed, the ramifications are disastrous.

Maybe we can all get on the same page on this Hunter Biden stuff, so at least we know what we're dealing with going forward. I'm not asking you to "prove" anything. I'm just asking for the specific crimes that he's accused of.

Can someone provide a clear and concise synopsis -- in your words -- of the crime(s) Hunter Biden is accused of committing? I've seen people from across the political spectrum say there is some serious smoke, but they never provide a CLEAR and CONCISE explanation of the core issue(s).

If you're going to provide links, please provide them IN ADDITION TO your synopsis. In your words.

I have been provided this link that goes over some emails that I'm told are evidence of a crime: Smoking gun? 2015 emails from laptop reveal ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma

Thanks in advance.

Influence peddling, which we know you understand.

In your ten bazillion hyperbolic posts about Trump did you ever type one out like this, Mr. Non-Partisan?

Can anyone find a single post from Mr. Mac Nonpartisan like this one?

It goes beyond the son at this point, we all know he's "dirty", now it's how much, if any, did the Biden family, POTUS in particular, profit from from the son's activities through POTUS's direct or indirect intervention while holding public office.

Remember, things were set-up to be intentionally hard to follow (shell companies) so it will be a piecing together process using bank records and the like not unlike the fed RICO process used against the Mafia.

I had a fed lawyer friend that worked 12 years on basically one "family" and he was just one of many working on it.

Congress will have to work on it with no help from the feds, indeed, they will be hampering them at every turn so don't expect it to go all that fast.

Just to pose a question (as one who must be known here as opposing both Biden and Trump); if it can be clearly shown that Biden's son indeed "earned" such huge sums with so little effort and so little evident expertise in the matters, is it possible that this could be separated from the fact of his father's position?
We remember that Trump faced grave questions of conflict of interest that were glaringly evident and never satisfactorily covered. These aren't partisan concerns, they are concerns for a democracy, for our republic. The appearance of such conflicts is not positive for the 'body politique'. When they mount to the levels being discussed, the ramifications are disastrous.
On a macro level, I see three potential issues in this case and similar cases.
  1. First would be some kind of straight up bribery or extortion or blackmail. Clear CRIMES.
  2. Second would be some degree of influence leveraging. I'm not sure if that's a crime, but it's shitty, and we need to know.
  3. Third would be this "illusion of access" that Archer talked about, which is certainly shady, but I don't think it's a crime.
It's all but impossible to get the full, straight story from ANYWHERE now.

What we need for a crime

Hunter sold access to his father
VP Biden received payments that were not reported
VP Biden provided official services in return for those payments

What we need for a crime

Hunter sold access to his father
VP Biden received payments that were not reported
VP Biden provided official services in return for those payments
What would "selling access to his father" look like?

Does that mean someone pays him money, and in return gets a meeting (or more) from Joe? Is that enough to be a crime? Does it have to be proven that Joe did something based on this relationship?

Does that mean someone pays him money, and in return gets a meeting (or more) from Joe? Is that enough to be a crime? Does it have to be proven that Joe did something based on this relationship?
The meeting would have to result in a criminal bribe

Putting your father on speaker phone and talking harmless chatter is not such access

Save your bandwidth folks

It will be impossible to convince biden voters such as Mac1958 that joe biden is guilty of anything

"Illusion of access" is still a crime, albeit a different one. Its a fraud to accept money for something that you aren't providing.

It sure looks like the Bidens didn't pay taxes on all of this "illusion of access" money, it wasn't on the tax return that Joe and Doctor Jill signed and filed with IRS.

What's amusing about this whole thing is how disinterested the whole State Controlled Lame Stream Media is about all of this.

Maybe if you provide actual evidence of a bribe it would help

This is why we are having investigations, RW. Bring Hunter into the House committee to testify under oath. He's living high on the hog for someone who people recognize as stupid.

No it wouldnt

You and your clone mac1958 will deny any joe biden wrongdoing

Maybe you could convince me if…

You can show Biden receiving any unexplained money
You can point to Biden taking any official action to help Burisma

"Illusion of access" is still a crime, albeit a different one. Its a fraud to accept money for something that you aren't providing.

This is an interesting take. Would this not be more of a civil matter than a criminal one? The companies that he defrauded would need to at least file a suit or complaint against him.

This is an interesting take. Would this not be more of a civil matter than a criminal one? The companies that he defrauded would need to at least file a suit or complaint against him.

Fraud is both a civil as well as criminal matter. Sure, they could sue, but they can also file criminal charges like they did in the case of Bernie Madoff.

Fraud is both a civil as well as criminal matter. Sure, they could sue, but they can also file criminal charges like they did in the case of Bernie Madoff.

Very true, but it seems someone that was defrauded would need to file a complaint.

Tax Evasion and the gun issue are the two crimes I can confirm.

His dealings with the Ukraine and China are being discussed by MAGA with the hope they can tie it to Joe Biden and prove Joe Biden is using the DOJ to hide or stop any criminal investigation.

Will it work?

Most likely not but MAGA like Greene, Jordan and so on are desperate at the moment that they believe they can get something on Joe Biden if they keep on attacking Hunter.

Their ( MAGA Politicians ) desperation has to do with the possibility they will be connected to the January 6th, 2021 Riot or Insurrection, so this is most likely smoke and mirrors to distract from their possible criminal indictments.

So again, they are trying to prove Hunter was the middleman that brokered deals for Joe Biden in a scheme that would grant certain people access to Joe Biden.

Now if this happened after January of 2017 until December of 2020 then Joe Biden was a private Citizen with political connections but still a private Citizen and was not VP nor President at that time, so the Pay to Play argument is defeated.

Children of Political, athletic and entertainment stars have always profited off of the “Illusion of access” to their parents

Forum List

Back