The Humanitarian Gaza Flotillas Saga

Tell me why Egypt under several administrations has blockaded the Raffa Gate. Tell me why Jordan has banned Hamas. Why is Hamas listed as a terrorist organization by even Canada?

If you elect leadership like that --- do you think there are no international consequences??
If you wanna go that route, then the Likud Party is a terrorist organization. Because their roots are in Irgun, which was a Jewish terrorist group.

Irgun is not currently recognized as a terrorist organization. Your Hamas heroes (according to Egypt today) are assisting ISIL in trying to destabilize the Sinai... TODAY matters.. Just like this topic.. TRADE and ECONOMIES matter. Time for the Palestinians to choose again. WHEN is the next election scheduled for????

Don't blame Israel or me for the decisions that Palestinians made to reject a seaport and airport in favor of Intifada.
Abbas is the only one who can determine that. Only the president can call elections. His term in office expired in January 2009.

The procedure laid out in the constitution is for the speaker of parliament to temporarily assume the office of president and call election within 60 days.

Abbas, with his US armed, paid, and trained security forces will not allow that to happen.

Man you have an answer to everything and it's always MY fault or secret Zionist societies or Abbas being a "tool" of the US. Abbas is the closest thing the Palestinians ever had to a Founding Father and a world class statesman and you shove him in front of the bus because you can't deal with the truth of why there is no more Palestinian government. Or elections. Or Voting. Or Seaports or airports..

With friends like you -- Palestinian statehood of any type is a doomed cause..

Which is why the wise quote: "the Palestiians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity" is so lasting.

Irgun is not currently recognized as a terrorist organization. Your Hamas heroes (according to Egypt today) are assisting ISIL in trying to destabilize the Sinai... TODAY matters.. Just like this topic.. TRADE and ECONOMIES matter. Time for the Palestinians to choose again. WHEN is the next election scheduled for????
Don't go there. Israel is funding ISIL and providing material support to that terrorist group.

Don't blame Israel or me for the decisions that Palestinians made to reject a seaport and airport in favor of Intifada.
They didn't reject a seaport or airport. It's not Israel's decision to make.

^^^^^^
This is what happens when you mix drugs with alcohol. You blabber nonsense like "Israel is funding ISIL".

Good gawd, everyone knows it's Obama funding ISIS

Don't go there. Israel is funding ISIL and providing material support to that terrorist group.

^^^^^^
This is what happens when you mix drugs with alcohol. You blabber nonsense like "Israel is funding ISIL".

Actually it's Trump who's funding ISIS. Just the rent he's getting from one of his buildings on 5th avenue in Manhattan is funding the entire ISIS operation.

Tell me why Egypt under several administrations has blockaded the Raffa Gate. Tell me why Jordan has banned Hamas. Why is Hamas listed as a terrorist organization by even Canada?

If you elect leadership like that --- do you think there are no international consequences??
If you wanna go that route, then the Likud Party is a terrorist organization. Because their roots are in Irgun, which was a Jewish terrorist group.

Abbas is the only one who can determine that. Only the president can call elections. His term in office expired in January 2009.

The procedure laid out in the constitution is for the speaker of parliament to temporarily assume the office of president and call election within 60 days.

Abbas, with his US armed, paid, and trained security forces will not allow that to happen.

Man you have an answer to everything and it's always MY fault or secret Zionist societies or Abbas being a "tool" of the US. Abbas is the closest thing the Palestinians ever had to a Founding Father and a world class statesman and you shove him in front of the bus because you can't deal with the truth of why there is no more Palestinian government. Or elections. Or Voting. Or Seaports or airports..

Which is why the wise quote: "the Palestiians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity" is so lasting.

Never heard that before -- but it fits EXACTLY to the whining about not having free trade access and ports and a functioning govt. Palestinian Arabs need to wake the fuck up and realize what century they are in and what it takes to found a nation in this day and age. I don't want to see another indigenous people meet with the inevitable fate of extinction because they couldn't grasp the concepts of political organization, diplomacy and deal-making..

Never heard that before -- but it fits EXACTLY to the whining about not having free trade access and ports and a functioning govt. Palestinian Arabs need to wake the fuck up and realize what century they are in and what it takes to found a nation in this day and age. I don't want to see another indigenous people meet with the inevitable fate of extinction because they couldn't grasp the concepts of political organization, diplomacy and deal-making..

The quote has been used by Golda Meir and many others, including the more recent peace negotiations during the last days of the Clinton era, and is eternally applicable.

Abba Eban - Wikiquote

• The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Last edited:

^^^^^^

Actually it's Trump who's funding ISIS. Just the rent he's getting from one of his buildings on 5th avenue in Manhattan is funding the entire ISIS operation.

Donald Trump's entry into the 2016 Presidential race proves the gods have a sense of humor

The extinction of some indigenous peoples may benefit mankind as a whole. Noble savages? Don't think so. But any people who think it's morally justified to strap bombs onto their children...

The quote has been used by Golda Meir and many others, including the more recent peace negotiations during the last days of the Clinton era, and is eternally applicable.

Abba Eban - Wikiquote

• The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Sounds like MANY folks have reached that same conclusion.. And the current stinky position of the Palestinians today --- is testament to that phrase. Israel will never make the mistake again of ceding land to people who aren't as interested in nation building and infrastructure as they are in turning back the clock 3 centuries and re-fighting wars and conflicts. .

The extinction of some indigenous peoples may benefit mankind as a whole. Noble savages? Don't think so. But any people who think it's morally justified to strap bombs onto their children...

When there is less value placed on hospitals, ports, and stable honest governing than there is on ancient vendettas and tribal wars --- it's as tho you put our smartest leaders (if we have any of those) 2 centuries into the future and see how they deal with problems and issues they never imagined. Indigenous people can't afford to ignore the calendar and the pace of the world around them..

THESE poor folks -- the Palestinians --- would be a trail mix snack for an ISIS invasion of their new "palestine" if they didn't have the will to adapt, build, make friends and thrive..

When there is less value placed on hospitals, ports, and stable honest governing than there is on ancient vendettas and tribal wars --- it's as tho you put our smartest leaders (if we have any of those) 2 centuries into the future and see how they deal with problems and issues they never imagined. Indigenous people can't afford to ignore the calendar and the pace of the world around them..

THESE poor folks -- the Palestinians --- would be a trail mix snack for an ISIS invasion of their new "palestine" if they didn't have the will to adapt, build, make friends and thrive..
If the tribal hatreds are so strong we should the rest of us stay out of it. Keep it contained, but stay out of it.

Indeed, they always miss the opportunity to surrender and give away the store.

No, of course you never said what I said.

But it's the logical progression, building upon your bold declaration that 'State is a propaganda term' - in the context of these topical discussions.

I merely connected the dots that you laid down.

Happy to do it.

All part of the friendly service.

No extra charge.
Why is "a state" constantly mentioned when the Palestinians do not mention it?
If the Palestinians did not mention one, perhaps their application to the UN for Statehood status was a silly mistake.
You are confusing the Palestinians with the oligarchs around Ramallah.

So they are not elected representatives of the palestinians then ?
No they are not.

So the elections held that saw hamas win where all a sham and not real.

I believe you are confusing reality with your fantasy world

Israel did a great job of diffusing the provocation.

I am surprised though that the pro pals didn't provoke violence so that they could be the victims of the brutal Jews...er....zionists. LOL
Why can't Gazan's have humanitarian aid?

This shows just how sick your society is.

They can.. They need to go thru security and customs at Ashdod. Until such time that Hamas allows International Inspectors to investigate and verify their customs controls.. Do you know where the Gaza Naval Customs station is and what they attempt to interdict? All civilized nations do this.. And they comply with International treaties and Arms control...

All civilized nations allow International Inspectors to investigate and verify their custom controls?

Yes it is part of International law

Indeed, they always miss the opportunity to surrender and give away the store.

They stand to gain a lot more than they would lose if they negotiated in good faith. And I have yet to see you produce a valid link to your claims

How about all these Israeli kiss-asses realize the world wouldn't let Hitler keep Poland and it won't let Israel keep the West Bank?

Sounds like MANY folks have reached that same conclusion.. And the current stinky position of the Palestinians today --- is testament to that phrase. Israel will never make the mistake again of ceding land to people who aren't as interested in nation building and infrastructure as they are in turning back the clock 3 centuries and re-fighting wars and conflicts. .
You can't give what you don't have and you can't cede land that isn't yours.

How about all these Israeli kiss-asses realize the world wouldn't let Hitler keep Poland and it won't let Israel keep the West Bank?

Only difference is that the West bank is Isreal's by international law, and the UN did not have the authority to stop them claiming it.

Forum List

Back