The Humanitarian Gaza Flotillas Saga

These Zionists are so irrational. Any other country that controlled the air space, the territorial sea and the land borders of another country and routinely goes in with troops for punish the populace and bombs it killing thousands of civilians (without being criticized), would be considered the occupier, as Israel rightfully is legally by the UN. They deny it.

How can they look themselves in a mirror after they post such nonsense?

REALLY Monte? The US did EXACTLY THAT to Iraq for 12 years under Bush1st and Clinton.. Was Iraq OCCUPIED during that period? BEFORE the ACTUAL occupation occurred under Bush2nd?

Clinton bombed them daily -- and for reasons that had more to do with his "domestic" problems than with actual necessity.. Does Egypt "occupy" Gaza?? Need an answer Monte..
I still had problems finding out the CURRENT rules for the blockade.. Why isn't there a precise statement of what can go in and out of Gaza? THAT -- bugs me... GREATLY..

Because it leaves room for Hamas and propaganists to claim that any old thing they confiscate can be blamed on the "illegal" Israeli blockade. And there's no reason NOT to publicly state the rules -- other than to torment and confuse the Gazans..
The blockade collectively punishes all 1.5 million Gazans.

That is a war crime.

Hamas can have the blockade removed. All it needs to do is stop the terror and aggression, stop the rockets, the terror tunnels, and negotiate a good faith truce with the Israelis. Truth is Israel cares more for the Palestinians than Hamas.

Gaza is not under occupation you ignorant fool, it is under a blockade, which is legal.
Israel has "effective control" over 80% of the area.

That satisfies the definition of an occupation.

Yeah, and rightly so. But it is not under occupation. Both Egypt and Israel are controlling what goes into an area that is being ruled by a terrorist govt.

From 2007 till 2010 many exports were blocked because of hamas control of gaza. Hamas had kicked out fatah from gaza and the agreement for exports was not with hamas but the PA.

Hamas was and in some cases still is a terrorist organization. They don't want formal negotiations with Israel. Any attempts as negotiations have been through third parties.
Hamas prefers to make 'demands' and fire on Israel rather than work out any agreement. Even after ceasefires, periods of quiet, hamas does not last long before they shatter the calm and attract Israeli retaliation.
From 2007 till 2010 many exports were blocked because of hamas control of gaza. Hamas had kicked out fatah from gaza and the agreement for exports was not with hamas but the PA.​

Almost correct. It was an agreement with the PA. Not Fatah. Not Hamas. The PA was still there after the losers, Fatah, got the boot.

The PA hasnt done the job of governing or representing the Palis SINCE 2007. If its not functioning, its "not still there".. Just like an election that leads to no more elections,,,,,,, was really NOT an election.
That depends on how you look at it. In June of 2007 Abbas left the government and set up an illegal "emergency government" in the West Bank. The liars call this the PA. The part of the legal PA that was in Gaza continued to be there.

That is such a large pile of horse shit I dont know how to start. NEITHER half of the PA has been functioning as an elected representative body since 2007. No meetings, no elections, no diplomacy, no legislation passed by representative vote. What part of NO FUNCTIONING NATIONAL representation dontcha understand?

There were not many elections in Nazi occupied territories.

Maybe that's why Hamas refuses to hold elections.

P F Tinmore, et al,

If only America was as powerful as it would actually have to be to have managed all it is accused of.

That is such a large pile of horse shit I dont know how to start. NEITHER half of the PA has been functioning as an elected representative body since 2007. No meetings, no elections, no diplomacy, no legislation passed by representative vote. What part of NO FUNCTIONING NATIONAL representation dontcha understand?

There were not many elections in Nazi occupied territories.

I see no parallel there. Israel didnt cause the breakdown of Pali national democracy.
But yet of course its their fault that Arabs cant seem to get along under systems of govt that arent
Theocracies or dictators or military rule. The Palis screwed that up...
Actually it was the US that trashed their whole political system in 2007 and has not allowed it to get back together again.
(COMMENT)

This is not America's fault. HAMAS is a "designated terrorist organization" --- and as such, under Security Council Resolution 1373, America cannot legally "providing any form of support, active or passive, to entities or persons involved in terrorist acts;" under international law and under domestic federal law.

This is really the case of the Arab Palestinians electing a terrorist organization to a position of power and leadership --- yet, unable to take responsibility for their actions and the consequences that followed.

The democratic process in the State of Palestine (alla 1988), is in the hands of the Palestinians; and has always been in the hands of Palestinians. No one ever took that away from the Palestinians; not Israel and not America.

Most Respectfully,
R

Bizarre argument. America designated Hamas as a terrorist organisation because of intense Zionist pressure, both foreign and domestic, which it now uses as an excuse not provide "any form of support". Interesting that SCR1373 fails to define the "terrorism" it rails against.

Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by the European union, Canada, Australia, Japan, and more recently, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and UAE. dufus.

And what about the terrorists posing as fishermen, or boats carrying weapons to terrorists disguised, as fishing boats, you big mouth low IQ piece of shit?

Last month, a joint ISA-IDF operation uncovered tons worth of materials being smuggled on a vessel off the coast of Gaza. The materials, originating from the Sinai Peninsula, were meant for Hamas in the Gaza Strip and led to the arrest of three suspects.
The craft was disguised as a fishing boat, but underneath the fishing gear liquid fiberglass was concealed. The liquid fiberglass was intended for Hamas and meant to be used in the manufacturing of rockets and mortars.

On January 19, IDF forces identified a suspicious boat making its way towards the Gaza Strip. The navy, in conjunction with the Israel Security Agency (ISA), intercepted the vessel after requesting that the passengers stop the boat.

The three suspects, Mahmed Bechar, Ahmed Zaidi and Awad Zaidi, were arrested and interrogated by the ISA. During the interrogation, the suspects admitted that they were sent to collect the manufacturing materials from the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt and to deliver the liquid fiberglass to Hamas’ military wing.

Furthermore, the three men provided detailed information about previous weapon smuggling activities and how Hamas intended to use the fishermen and smugglers for future smuggling attempts. On February 11, charges were filed against all three suspects for taking part in security-related crimes in the district court in Beer Sheva.

I hate to burst your bubble, Roufti the Mufti, but that's not terrorism.

Hate to burst your bubble, it is terrorism. And regardless of what it is, Israel has every right to arrest those dirtbags.

Seriously, you want the Palis to own Israel and have them eating out your hand?
Also solve the fishing issue? FISH FARMING. Its the kind of innovated solution the Israelis might come up with.

But in this case, the secret weapon would be salmon, and a battery of fish smokers.
Hell, Ive just shifted the balance of power in the Holy Land. :2up:

White fish are a better option as they are less polluting, salmon are a dirty fish prone to parasite infestations and need to be tended constantly. Sea bass are an option as they are protected and only farmed fish can be sold under 42 cm ( 16 inches ). I am sure that with Israel's help the Palestinians could have a thriving fish farm industry in no time and a ready market for all the fish they could farm

Whitefish it is then partner. Want to go halvsies with me and be the Jewish founding fathers of the Pali smoked fish industry? Seriously, i can smelll the peace already.

Why not sounds like a good investment for the future, as long as we don't have to pay hamas protection money.

Also solve the fishing issue? FISH FARMING. Its the kind of innovated solution the Israelis might come up with.

But in this case, the secret weapon would be salmon, and a battery of fish smokers.

White fish are a better option as they are less polluting, salmon are a dirty fish prone to parasite infestations and need to be tended constantly. Sea bass are an option as they are protected and only farmed fish can be sold under 42 cm ( 16 inches ). I am sure that with Israel's help the Palestinians could have a thriving fish farm industry in no time and a ready market for all the fish they could farm

Whitefish it is then partner. Want to go halvsies with me and be the Jewish founding fathers of the Pali smoked fish industry? Seriously, i can smelll the peace already.

Gaza and Egypt have a variety of whitefish. Fish from egypt is actually about half the price than from gazan fishermen.
Four commercial fish farms in gaza produce 220 metric tons of fish. Fried or grilled fish is faster and more popular than smoked fish. Not an abundance of wood for smoking or a need to preserve fish long term as in norther countries with long hard winters.

as for solar......
Gaza to get 30 MW of solar energy REVE

Liquid smoke is the way now, as not many nations allow old fashioned smoke houses. You can taste the difference if you are used to the real thing. I wonder if smoked lamb, goat and cow would catch on like smoked bacon has in the west.

Only problem with wind energy is its duty cycle of less than 10%. The turbines would need to have a life of 50 years maintenance free just to break even as the population of Europe are now finding out after being conned by energy firms.

Gaza and Egypt have a variety of whitefish. Fish from egypt is actually about half the price than from gazan fishermen.
Four commercial fish farms in gaza produce 220 metric tons of fish. Fried or grilled fish is faster and more popular than smoked fish. Not an abundance of wood for smoking or a need to preserve fish long term as in norther countries with long hard winters.

as for solar......

Liquid smoke is the way now, as not many nations allow old fashioned smoke houses. You can taste the difference if you are used to the real thing. I wonder if smoked lamb, goat and cow would catch on like smoked bacon has in the west.

My brother is smoking tuna every few weeks. I like them marinated with apple juice, pineapple juice and just a bit of lemon juice.

FISH FARMING. Its the kind of innovated solution the Israelis might come up with.​

You're late. Already being done. Do you think the Palestinians need Israelis to think for them?

But are they farming the right fish and being ecologically sound in the process. I have seen far too many fish farms go bust because they went for maximum profits in the short term and not realising they are polluting the habitat for decades to come.

as for solar......

My brother is smoking tuna every few weeks. I like them marinated with apple juice, pineapple juice and just a bit of lemon juice.

Try brine seasoned with dill, pepper and chilli to cure the fish first, then cold smoke so the fish is still raw. Fry in a little olive oil until the colour just meets turning once. Serve on a bed of rocket with new potato's

FISH FARMING. Its the kind of innovated solution the Israelis might come up with.​

You're late. Already being done. Do you think the Palestinians need Israelis to think for them?

So-called "Palestinians" represent a failed Islamic terrorist enclave. If not for a dedicated UN welfare agency to prop up the terrorist snake pit, "Palestinians" would be just another name for just another Islamic terrorist organization.

It is more like the Israeli Jews represent a terrorist enclave in an Arab land area. Killing a few thousand Christian and Muslim Palestinians every 2 years or so, makes them more the terrorists than the Christians and Muslims.

Which civilised nations has declared Israel to be terrorist then ?

But are they farming the right fish and being ecologically sound in the process. I have seen far too many fish farms go bust because they went for maximum profits in the short term and not realising they are polluting the habitat for decades to come.

sultan ibrahim is a highly popular fish. Lightly floured, deep fried and served with pieces of flat bread also deep fried. The best

I think they raise shrimp and salmon as well.

Are these the same terrorists posing as fishermen?
No, you protected piece of shit, they are fishermen fishing.

Take it from a semi commercial fisherman you don't fish in the Med with cargo nets, you use monofilament purse nets with a mesh size of 25mm ( 1 inch ). A 4 to 6 inch cargo net is used to snag/snare something on the bottom or at mid water like a crate or package. The purse net would be destroyed by such a package and so would cost more to replace than the value of the package.

So the video you peddle of alleged fishermen is a fake as they are using 4 inch cargo netting and not a monofilament purse net. You are just too easy to show as being a brainwashed Jew hater when you insist on peddling the same fake video's

Dildo_Bill the big mouth with the low IQ:

"Shut your fucking mouth, asshole! You don't know shit. All you know, is that you're an evil piece of shit, who should take his own life."
internet-tough-guy-300x227.jpg
Must be nice having Zone 2 immunity?

Your words repeated so it must be you under zone 2 immunity, do you think the mods take pity on your mental condition ?

And what about the terrorists posing as fishermen, or boats carrying weapons to terrorists disguised, as fishing boats, you big mouth low IQ piece of shit?

Last month, a joint ISA-IDF operation uncovered tons worth of materials being smuggled on a vessel off the coast of Gaza. The materials, originating from the Sinai Peninsula, were meant for Hamas in the Gaza Strip and led to the arrest of three suspects.
The craft was disguised as a fishing boat, but underneath the fishing gear liquid fiberglass was concealed. The liquid fiberglass was intended for Hamas and meant to be used in the manufacturing of rockets and mortars.

On January 19, IDF forces identified a suspicious boat making its way towards the Gaza Strip. The navy, in conjunction with the Israel Security Agency (ISA), intercepted the vessel after requesting that the passengers stop the boat.

The three suspects, Mahmed Bechar, Ahmed Zaidi and Awad Zaidi, were arrested and interrogated by the ISA. During the interrogation, the suspects admitted that they were sent to collect the manufacturing materials from the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt and to deliver the liquid fiberglass to Hamas’ military wing.

Furthermore, the three men provided detailed information about previous weapon smuggling activities and how Hamas intended to use the fishermen and smugglers for future smuggling attempts. On February 11, charges were filed against all three suspects for taking part in security-related crimes in the district court in Beer Sheva.

I hate to burst your bubble, Roufti the Mufti, but that's not terrorism.

Actually it is aiding and abetting terrorism which in the UK carries a higher sentence

sultan ibrahim is a highly popular fish. Lightly floured, deep fried and served with pieces of flat bread also deep fried. The best

I think they raise shrimp and salmon as well.

Try a tempura batter made with chilled carbonated water, dip the fish in egg then flour then egg and finally in the batter. Fry until golden brown. Works well with king prawns as well. Serve with a twist of lemon and tartar sauce

Forum List

Back