The House Impeachment Report

How did Stalinist Schiff get those phone records??

He committed felonies and violated the 4th Amendment, but he is a democrat, so laws don't apply to him.

It's the country we live it, laws don't apply to democrats. We have allowed this for decades. We get those like Bill Barr who say "We will have equal justice and hold democrats to the law," but they never do it.

IF we want a nation of laws, then we the people will need to rise up and force the issue.
Phone records aren’t protected by 4th amendment.

:lol:

Fucking liar.
Smith v Maryland. Read it. Get back to me because you won’t believe it if it comes from me. You have to find out yourself.

Here, because I’m generous, a link and a quote.

No. Justice Harry A. Blackmun delivered the opinion for the 5-3 majority. The Court held that Fourth Amendment protections are only relevant if the individual believes that the government has infringed on the individual's reasonable expectation of privacy. This reasonable expectation of privacy does not apply to the numbers recorded by a pen register because those numbers are used in the regular conduct of the phone company's business, a fact of which individuals are aware. Because the Fourth Amendment does not apply to information that is voluntarily given to third parties, the telephone numbers that are regularly and voluntarily provided to telephone companies by their customers do not gain Fourth Amendment protections.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

You've already been slapped down repeatedly on that, Comrade. You're just too stupid to acknowledge defeat.

How did Stalinist Schiff get those phone records??

He committed felonies and violated the 4th Amendment, but he is a democrat, so laws don't apply to him.

It's the country we live it, laws don't apply to democrats. We have allowed this for decades. We get those like Bill Barr who say "We will have equal justice and hold democrats to the law," but they never do it.

IF we want a nation of laws, then we the people will need to rise up and force the issue.

Fucking liar.
Smith v Maryland. Read it. Get back to me because you won’t believe it if it comes from me. You have to find out yourself.

No. Justice Harry A. Blackmun delivered the opinion for the 5-3 majority. The Court held that Fourth Amendment protections are only relevant if the individual believes that the government has infringed on the individual's reasonable expectation of privacy. This reasonable expectation of privacy does not apply to the numbers recorded by a pen register because those numbers are used in the regular conduct of the phone company's business, a fact of which individuals are aware. Because the Fourth Amendment does not apply to information that is voluntarily given to third parties, the telephone numbers that are regularly and voluntarily provided to telephone companies by their customers do not gain Fourth Amendment protections.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

You've already been slapped down repeatedly on that, Comrade. You're just too stupid to acknowledge defeat.

Sorry, but by slapped down, do you mean called names? No one has presented anything to contradict what I've laid out. I've been told a lot of "nuh uh" but no actual arguments. I guess I should add you to the list of illiterates who can't make an argument or read a court decision?

Fucking liar.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

Sorry, but by slapped down, do you mean called names? No one has presented anything to contradict what I've laid out. I've been told a lot of "nuh uh" but no actual arguments. I guess I should add you to the list of illiterates who can't make an argument or read a court decision?

:rofl:

You lack integrity.

WwQN0QHi.jpg

Mooo!
Mooo who?
Mooo who?
191119-Swan-Parnas-Nunes-Trip-Vienna-Hunt-Biden-Dirt-tease_nncscz

"Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said during a Fox News interview that he could not 'recall' speaking with Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, despite call records released in the House Intelligence Committee’s impeachment report showing numerous phone conversations between the two.

"Call logs that apparently obtained from AT&T and included in the endnotes of the report show at least four calls between Parnas and Nunes on April 12, amid the smear campaign against then-Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.

"Parnas also called The Hill columnist John Solomon, who pushed the false narrative against Yovanovitch at the outlet.

"The logs also show that Nunes spoke multiple times with Giuliani ahead of those calls.

"Parnas, who was a key player in Giuliani’s search for damaging information on former Vice President Joe Biden in Ukraine, was later indicted on campaign finance charges."

Nunes can’t “recall” talking to Lev Parnas despite multiple call logs
and? still haven't answered, and?
Let's ask Gordon:

“I Do Hate What He Is Doing”: Adam Schiff on Trump, Impeachment, and What’s Next

During the House Intelligence Committee hearings, Republican members listened when Gordon Sondland, a lifelong Republican who is Trump’s own appointee as the Ambassador to the European Union, told the panel that Trump had refused to meet with Zelensky unless he agreed to the investigations that Trump wanted. 'Was there a quid pro quo?' Sondland said. 'The answer is yes.'
trump-impeachment-notes-01.jpg

"Nonetheless, Republicans then went on television and claimed that Sondland had said no such thing, simply ignoring that portion of his testimony."

Are they all lying to protect the pathological liar-in-chief?
I still don’t understand what you’re referring to? Did you see the transcript of the call? Nothing there to anything you posted. And no statute to any offenses. Every witness said no crime
I still don’t understand what you’re referring to? Did you see the transcript of the call? Nothing there to anything you posted. And no statute to any offenses. Every witness said no crime
Trump hasn't released a transcript of the call

Trump's Ukraine phone call, annotated

"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion..."

"The President (Trump)

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it.

"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people…

"The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people..."

"The President (cont.) [Trump]

"The former ambassador from the United States, the woman was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that.

"The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me."

Not only has Trump refused to release thousands of relevant documents, he has actively prevented eyewitnesses like Bolton, Pompeo, and Mulvaney from providing first hand accounts of his many impeachable offenses.

Mooo who?
Mooo who?

"Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said during a Fox News interview that he could not 'recall' speaking with Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, despite call records released in the House Intelligence Committee’s impeachment report showing numerous phone conversations between the two.

"Call logs that apparently obtained from AT&T and included in the endnotes of the report show at least four calls between Parnas and Nunes on April 12, amid the smear campaign against then-Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.

"Parnas also called The Hill columnist John Solomon, who pushed the false narrative against Yovanovitch at the outlet.

"The logs also show that Nunes spoke multiple times with Giuliani ahead of those calls.

"Parnas, who was a key player in Giuliani’s search for damaging information on former Vice President Joe Biden in Ukraine, was later indicted on campaign finance charges."

Let's ask Gordon:

“I Do Hate What He Is Doing”: Adam Schiff on Trump, Impeachment, and What’s Next

During the House Intelligence Committee hearings, Republican members listened when Gordon Sondland, a lifelong Republican who is Trump’s own appointee as the Ambassador to the European Union, told the panel that Trump had refused to meet with Zelensky unless he agreed to the investigations that Trump wanted. 'Was there a quid pro quo?' Sondland said. 'The answer is yes.'

"Nonetheless, Republicans then went on television and claimed that Sondland had said no such thing, simply ignoring that portion of his testimony."

"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion..."

"The President (Trump)

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it.

"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people…

"The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people..."

"The former ambassador from the United States, the woman was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that.

"The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me."

Not only has Trump refused to release thousands of relevant documents, he has actively prevented eyewitnesses like Bolton, Pompeo, and Mulvaney from providing first hand accounts of his many impeachable offenses.
Release Biden’s

Fucking liar.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

:rofl:

You lack integrity.
Many character flaws

Let's ask Gordon:

"The President (Trump)

Release Biden’s
Release Biden’s
Joe's another Gipper when it comes to austerity:

Reagan Lives On in Biden

"Ronald Reagan took office in 1981, pioneering the economic program of generosity to the rich and stinginess to the poor that became known as Reaganomics.

"Biden was right there with him.

"Biden, Reagan and other conservatives pushed the flawed idea that the government is like a household and must take drastic measures to pay off debt to stay solvent.

"Six months into Reagan’s first term, Biden called the reduction of deficit spending 'the single most important' path toward 'an economically sound future.'"

Let's ask Gordon:

"The President (Trump)

Release Biden’s
Release Biden’s
Joe's another Gipper when it comes to austerity:

Reagan Lives On in Biden

"Ronald Reagan took office in 1981, pioneering the economic program of generosity to the rich and stinginess to the poor that became known as Reaganomics.

"Biden was right there with him.

"Biden, Reagan and other conservatives pushed the flawed idea that the government is like a household and must take drastic measures to pay off debt to stay solvent.

"Six months into Reagan’s first term, Biden called the reduction of deficit spending 'the single most important' path toward 'an economically sound future.'"
And voted for every spending bill after

Mooo who?
Mooo who?

Let's ask Gordon:

"The President (Trump)

LOLZ

Let's ask Gordon:

"The President (Trump)

LOLZ
_108964610_trump_impeachment_640-nc.png

Well, since you can’t prove that was done, I guess you get to enjoy 5 more years of Trump.

Your opinion doesn’t mean shit. The President is innocent.

Report | Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

"The impeachment inquiry into Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States, uncovered a months-long effort by President Trump to use the powers of his office to solicit foreign interference on his behalf in the 2020 election.

"As described in this executive summary and the report that follows, President Trump’s scheme subverted U.S. foreign policy toward Ukraine and undermined our national security in favor of two politically motivated investigations that would help his presidential reelection campaign.

"The President demanded that the newly-elected Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelensky, publicly announce investigations into a political rival that he apparently feared the most, former Vice President Joe Biden, and into a discredited theory that it was Ukraine, not Russia, that interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

"To compel the Ukrainian President to do his political bidding, President Trump conditioned two official acts on the public announcement of the investigations: a coveted White House visit and critical U.S. military assistance Ukraine needed to fight its Russian adversary.

"During a July 25, 2019, call between President Trump and President Zelensky, President Zelensky expressed gratitude for U.S. military assistance.

"President Trump immediately responded by asking President Zelensky to 'do us a favor though' and openly pressed for Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Biden and the 2016 conspiracy theory.

"In turn, President Zelensky assured President Trump that he would pursue the investigation and reiterated his interest in the White House meeting.

"Although President Trump’s scheme intentionally bypassed many career personnel, it was undertaken with the knowledge and approval of senior Administration officials, including the President’s Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and Secretary of Energy Rick Perry.

"In fact, at a press conference weeks after public revelations about the scheme, Mr. Mulvaney publicly acknowledged that the President directly tied the hold on military aid to his desire to get Ukraine to conduct a political investigation, telling Americans to 'get over it.'

"President Trump and his senior officials may see nothing wrong with using the power of the Office of the President to pressure a foreign country to help the President’s reelection campaign. Indeed, President Trump continues to encourage Ukraine and other foreign countries to engage in the same kind of election interference today.

"However, the Founding Fathers prescribed a remedy for a chief executive who places his personal interests above those of the country: impeachment.

"Accordingly, as part of the House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry, the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, in coordination with the Committees on Oversight and Reform and Foreign Affairs, were compelled to undertake a serious, sober, and expeditious investigation into whether the President’s misconduct warrants that remedy.

"In response, President Trump engaged in an unprecedented campaign of obstruction of this impeachment inquiry.

"Nevertheless, due in large measure to patriotic and courageous public servants who provided the Committees with direct evidence of the President’s actions, the Committees uncovered significant misconduct on the part of the President of the United States.

"As required under House Resolution 660, the Intelligence Committee, in consultation with the Committees on Oversight and Reform and Foreign Affairs, has prepared this report to detail the evidence uncovered to date, which will now be transmitted to the Judiciary Committee for its consideration.

"Preface

"RETURN TO TABLE OF CONTENTS

"The President’s Request for a Political Favor | The President Removed Anti-Corruption Champion Ambassador Yovanovitch | The President’s Hand-picked Agents Begin the Scheme | President Trump Froze Vital Military Assistance | The President Conditioned a White House Meeting on Investigations | The President’s Agents Pursued a “Drug Deal” | President Trump Pressed President Zelensky to Do a Political Favor | The President’s Representatives Ratcheted up Pressure on the Ukrainian President | Ukrainians Inquired about the President’s Hold on Security Assistance | The President’s Security Assistance Hold Became Public | The President’s Scheme Unraveled | The President’s Chief of Staff Confirmed Aid was Conditioned on Investigations"
170705-ryan-president-snowflake-tease_or0ikn
From your link:
President Trump’s scheme subverted U.S. foreign policy toward Ukraine

Hey Dumbass, the President sets foreign policy, so explain how he can "subvert foreign policy".

I'll wait for your answer........
Hey Dumbass, the President sets foreign policy, so explain how he can "subvert foreign policy".

By withholding foreign aid in exchange for political dirt on a possible political rival, or do you imagine presidents are above the law?

Well, since you can’t prove that was done, I guess you get to enjoy 5 more years of Trump.

"The impeachment inquiry into Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States, uncovered a months-long effort by President Trump to use the powers of his office to solicit foreign interference on his behalf in the 2020 election.

"As described in this executive summary and the report that follows, President Trump’s scheme subverted U.S. foreign policy toward Ukraine and undermined our national security in favor of two politically motivated investigations that would help his presidential reelection campaign.

"The President demanded that the newly-elected Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelensky, publicly announce investigations into a political rival that he apparently feared the most, former Vice President Joe Biden, and into a discredited theory that it was Ukraine, not Russia, that interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

"To compel the Ukrainian President to do his political bidding, President Trump conditioned two official acts on the public announcement of the investigations: a coveted White House visit and critical U.S. military assistance Ukraine needed to fight its Russian adversary.

"During a July 25, 2019, call between President Trump and President Zelensky, President Zelensky expressed gratitude for U.S. military assistance.

"President Trump immediately responded by asking President Zelensky to 'do us a favor though' and openly pressed for Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Biden and the 2016 conspiracy theory.

"In turn, President Zelensky assured President Trump that he would pursue the investigation and reiterated his interest in the White House meeting.

"Although President Trump’s scheme intentionally bypassed many career personnel, it was undertaken with the knowledge and approval of senior Administration officials, including the President’s Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and Secretary of Energy Rick Perry.

"In fact, at a press conference weeks after public revelations about the scheme, Mr. Mulvaney publicly acknowledged that the President directly tied the hold on military aid to his desire to get Ukraine to conduct a political investigation, telling Americans to 'get over it.'

"President Trump and his senior officials may see nothing wrong with using the power of the Office of the President to pressure a foreign country to help the President’s reelection campaign. Indeed, President Trump continues to encourage Ukraine and other foreign countries to engage in the same kind of election interference today.

"However, the Founding Fathers prescribed a remedy for a chief executive who places his personal interests above those of the country: impeachment.

"Accordingly, as part of the House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry, the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, in coordination with the Committees on Oversight and Reform and Foreign Affairs, were compelled to undertake a serious, sober, and expeditious investigation into whether the President’s misconduct warrants that remedy.

"In response, President Trump engaged in an unprecedented campaign of obstruction of this impeachment inquiry.

"Nevertheless, due in large measure to patriotic and courageous public servants who provided the Committees with direct evidence of the President’s actions, the Committees uncovered significant misconduct on the part of the President of the United States.

"As required under House Resolution 660, the Intelligence Committee, in consultation with the Committees on Oversight and Reform and Foreign Affairs, has prepared this report to detail the evidence uncovered to date, which will now be transmitted to the Judiciary Committee for its consideration.

"Preface

"The President’s Request for a Political Favor | The President Removed Anti-Corruption Champion Ambassador Yovanovitch | The President’s Hand-picked Agents Begin the Scheme | President Trump Froze Vital Military Assistance | The President Conditioned a White House Meeting on Investigations | The President’s Agents Pursued a “Drug Deal” | President Trump Pressed President Zelensky to Do a Political Favor | The President’s Representatives Ratcheted up Pressure on the Ukrainian President | Ukrainians Inquired about the President’s Hold on Security Assistance | The President’s Security Assistance Hold Became Public | The President’s Scheme Unraveled | The President’s Chief of Staff Confirmed Aid was Conditioned on Investigations"
From your link:

By withholding foreign aid in exchange for political dirt on a possible political rival, or do you imagine presidents are above the law?

Your opinion doesn’t mean shit. The President is innocent
trump-team-guilty-pleas.jpg

Fish rot from the head down.

No one cares about the fact that Gates and Manafort were engaged in corrupt dealings in The Ukraine on behalf of Obama and Biden, Clinton, and The Podesta Group. Has nothing to do with The President.

Cohen was one of about 30 attorneys that did work for Trump. Although attorney client privilege was violated by The Gesptapo and although The SS confiscated attorney client privilege documents at machine gun point, not a single charge was leveled at The President out of all that drama despite all the wealth of information illegally confiscated. Cohen was charged with crimes completely unrelated to Russia, or the Ukraine or The President for that matter.

The General was railroaded by Strozk & McCabe who are BOTH under Criminal Indictment despite Comey saying The General Never Lied. His confession which was given under duress and extorted from him when The Obama FBI threatened to destroy his son after destroying his finances, is rescinded and he is being exonerated, and he will become a millionaire after this just like Mueller’s Antrax Investigation victims, and Enron Victims did.

Papadopoulos is a free man and was illegally surveilled and did nothing but repeat what one Obama Deep State Operative said to another Obama-Clinton Deep State Operative and he too will become a rich man after all of this.

Do you have any more lies and propaganda for us Comrade?

"Preface

From your link:

Last edited:
No one cares about the fact that Gates and Manafort were engaged in corrupt dealings in The Ukraine on behalf of Obama and Biden, Clinton, and The Podesta Group. Has nothing to do with The President.

Cohen was one of about 30 attorneys that did work for Trump. Although attorney client privilege was violated by The Gesptapo and although The SS confiscated attorney client privilege documents at machine gun point, not a single charge was leveled at The President out of all that drama despite all the wealth of information illegally confiscated. Cohen was charged with crimes completely unrelated to Russia, or the Ukraine or The President for that matter.

The General was railroaded by Strozk & McCabe who are BOTH under Criminal Indictment despite Comey saying The General Never Lied. His confession which was given under duress and extorted from him when The Obama FBI threatened to destroy his son after destroying his finances, is rescinded and he is being exonerated, and he will become a millionaire after this just like Mueller’s Antrax Investigation victims, and Enron Victims did.

Papadopoulos is a free man and was illegally surveilled and did nothing but repeat what one Obama Deep State Operative said to another Obama-Clinton Deep State Operative and he too will become a rich man after all of this.

"Preface

From your link:

Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, remember, Rube?

Ukrainian Corruption Is Trump’s Native Language

"Following his victory in the 2010 elections, Yanukovych gave Manafort a thank-you gift: a jar of black caviar worth over $30,000.

"As president, Yanukovych embodied the free reign of proizvol and the culture of prodazhnost’.

"The latter had begun long before Yanukovych’s presidency and enveloped everything from parking meters and billboards to university exams, construction permits, and medical care, extending to the court system and ministerial posts. 'Everyone’s used to it,' explained the Ukrainian poet and novelist Serhiy Zhadan. 'It’s become as if a norm, and it doesn’t appear anomalous to just go pay off the teacher so that the kid doesn’t have any problems.'"

Why would anyone except a corrupt, corporate shit-head pick a turd like Manafort to manage his POTUS campaign?

"Preface

From your link:

2nqloz.jpg

"When Michael Cohen pleaded guilty in November 2018 to lying to Congress, the documents filed with his plea deal didn’t explicitly name the person on whose behalf he had lied.

"It called him 'Individual 1.'

"There was never any doubt that 'Individual 1' was President Donald Trump."

Michael Cohen: "Individual 1 is Donald J. Trump"

"But now, in his testimony before the House Oversight Committee Wednesday, Cohen has confirmed it."

Trump will die in prison after breaking the GOP into factions that will never reunite.

Good riddance.

"Preface

From your link:

The General was railroaded by Strozk & McCabe who are BOTH under Criminal Indictment despite Comey saying The General Never Lied. His confession which was given under duress and extorted from him when The Obama FBI threatened to destroy his son after destroying his finances
C4qBlLFVMAA0rod.jpg

Michael Flynn sentencing delayed as judge tells ex-Trump official: 'You sold your country out'

Manafort was not Trump’s “Campaign Manager’. Manafort was brought is as a consultant who worked for The Trump Campaign for just a couple months organizing delegates. Then he was dismissed when it came out he may have done some shady things in Ukraine for Quid Pro Joe, Hillary Rotten Clinton & Obama Bin Lying.

Since when does someone who did something in 2010 while working for The Obama Administration through The Podesta group transferred to another person 6 years later?

And bigger question, why did Mueller give both The Podesta Group and Clinton Campaign Blanket immunity? Manafort then cannot get access to exculpatory evidence from his employers, that’s why it was done.

Or haven’t you been paying attention to how many people in The Obama Administration have been under criminal investigation, fired reassigned or are in jail like Manafort and Gates, and we are just getting started.

The fact you would equate something done by The Podesta group in The Ukraine on behalf of Biden Clinton and Obama tells me you don’t give One Shit about facts.

You are here For Disinformation and Propaganda, and NOTHING ELSE!

From your link:

"Following his victory in the 2010 elections, Yanukovych gave Manafort a thank-you gift: a jar of black caviar worth over $30,000.

"As president, Yanukovych embodied the free reign of proizvol and the culture of prodazhnost’.

"The latter had begun long before Yanukovych’s presidency and enveloped everything from parking meters and billboards to university exams, construction permits, and medical care, extending to the court system and ministerial posts. 'Everyone’s used to it,' explained the Ukrainian poet and novelist Serhiy Zhadan. 'It’s become as if a norm, and it doesn’t appear anomalous to just go pay off the teacher so that the kid doesn’t have any problems.'"

Why would anyone except a corrupt, corporate shit-head pick a turd like Manafort to manage his POTUS campaign?

Last edited:
Manafort was not Trump’s “Campaign Manager’. Manafort was brought is as a consultant who worked for The Trump Campaign for just a couple months organizing delegates. Then he was dismissed when it came out he may have done some shady things in Ukraine for Quid Pro Joe, Hillary Rotten Clinton & Obama Bin Lying.

Since when does someone who did something in 2010 while working for The Obama Administration through The Podesta group transferred to another person 6 years later?

And bigger question, why did Mueller give both The Podesta Group and Clinton Campaign Blanket immunity? Manafort then cannot get access to exculpatory evidence from his employers, that’s why it was done.

Or haven’t you been paying attention to how many people in The Obama Administration have been under criminal investigation, fired reassigned or are in jail like Manafort and Gates, and we are just getting started.

The fact you would equate something done by The Podesta group in The Ukraine on behalf of Biden Clinton and Obama tells me you don’t give One Shit about facts.

15MANAFORT6-jumbo.jpg

"Paul Manafort, Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, ran a political consulting operation out of a first-floor office on Sofiivska Street in Kiev, Ukraine..."

Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

"In addition, criminal prosecutors are investigating a group of offshore shell companies that helped members of Mr. Yanukovych’s inner circle finance their lavish lifestyles, including a palatial presidential residence with a private zoo, golf course and tennis court.

"Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin."

All Trump roads lead to Putin.

f1031cea-9471-4f9c-ba36-f863bfb5310f.png

"Preface

From your link:

Didn't happen. Biden actually admitted to doing it. You idiots stupidity just keeps growing.

Are you sure it was blanket and not limited immunity that was provided by a life-long Republican fixer who did NOT have access to Trump's financial documents during his "investigation"?

Mueller Offers Limited Immunity to 5 in Manafort Case

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller offered limited immunity to five potential witnesses in the case against campaign consultant Paul Manafort.

"One of the witnesses is Tony Podesta, according to unnamed sources, though this claim is inconsistent with court documents.

"It’s not clear when Mueller’s team struck the immunity deals, but on July 17 it asked the court to seal them, so that the potential witnesses won’t face 'undue harassment' and 'reputational harm,' court documents show"

If you think there is any Republican anywhere who will prosecute Trump to the full extent of the law, you are crazier than a shit-house rat.

Forum List

Back