The Hottest girl in the world?

dmp said:
SMG is 'not' hot. She's 'cute'. But not more than a 6 on my 'scale'. fwiw, as a control, to me, my wife is about a 5 to 5.5. Halle Berry is about 7.5 Elizabeth Hurley is about an 8.5. I don't believe i've seen a real 'ten'. I doubt more than one or two exist.

As Samuel L. Jackson said in Pulp Fiction, "Personality goes a long way." I have a tendency to like the regular girls, so to speak. That's why I do my best to avoid finding out too much about Elisha Cuthbert.

elisha_cuthbert.jpg

If she turns out to be snotty, uppity, or selfish, I don't want to ruin it.

The ClayTaurus said:
She has an awkward body. I don't know what it is... I think sometimes she's super hot, sometimes... just weird.

Very sensual pic tho---I love the way the dares you to stare anywhere else but into her eyes.

dilloduck said:
Very sensual pic tho---I love the way the dares you to stare anywhere else but into her eyes.

anything directed at you when ya get older is cool...life is a bitch...then ya marry one...sigh! Just kidding here...life is what ya make it! :mm:

archangel said:
anything directed at you when ya get older is cool...life is a bitch...then ya marry one...sigh! Just kidding here...life is what ya make it! :mm:

:chains: oh arch---not the old thing again !!!!

manu1959 said:
what eyes?

now now---experience the entire woman ! There's magic everywhere.

If we're just talking about what men will hit it's safe.

If we get into marriage partners we're in big trouble. :teeth:

dilloduck said:
:chains: oh arch---not the old thing again !!!!

Just threw it in so Clay and DMP could have a field day....as if ya are a spring chicken...LOL :cof:

dilloduck said:
now now---experience the entire woman ! There's magic everywhere.

If we're just talking about what men will hit it's safe.

If we get into marriage partners we're in big trouble. :teeth:

was looking at the magic....didn't see the eyes

The ClayTaurus said:
At least you admit you're a troll.

and what exactly is a troll by your definition wise one...you seem to be the troll here...I have been in here a long time...and am consistent with my views on life...don't sway to public opinion...unlike y'all fancy boy! :banana: :wtf:

Forum List

Back