The Hottest girl in the world?

archangel said:
and what exactly is a troll by your definition wise one...you seem to be the troll here...I have been in here a long time...and am consistent with my views on life...don't sway to public opinion...unlike y'all fancy boy! :banana: :wtf:
You are consistently a troll. You intentionally look to rile certain people up. You just admitted it. Good for you.

The ClayTaurus said:
You are consistently a troll. You intentionally look to rile certain people up. You just admitted it. Good for you.

ya may have the attention of one moderator with this diatribe...son..but I have been consistent for over a year and a half in here...nice try though! A troll is someone who is hit and miss and runs...does not fit my profile! :cof:

archangel said:
ya may have the attention of one moderator with this diatribe...son..but I have been consistent for over a year and a half in here...nice try though! A troll is someone who is hit and miss and runs...does not fit my profile! :cof:
You've been an idiot consistently for over a year and a half in here, pathetically whining incoherently and hitting on any female who so much as gives you the time of day (and sometimes even if they don't). You are consistently out-debated by anyone you foolishly tango with, be they conservative or liberal, and at the end of the day all you can blabber is "I'm old, respect me!" You're full of shit, everyone here knows it, and the only time you ever get a decent response from someone is out of pity. Don't lecture me about how long you've been here, it means NOTHING.

And, by the way, just so you're clear: A troll is a person who posts rude or offensive messages on the Internet, such as on online discussion forums, to disrupt discussion or to upset its participants.

Anyways. Back on track:
laura-prepon-011.jpg

The ClayTaurus said:
You've been an idiot consistently for over a year and a half in here, pathetically whining incoherently and hitting on any female who so much as gives you the time of day (and sometimes even if they don't). You are consistently out-debated by anyone you foolishly tango with, be they conservative or liberal, and at the end of the day all you can blabber is "I'm old, respect me!" You're full of shit, everyone here knows it, and the only time you ever get a decent response from someone is out of pity. Don't lecture me about how long you've been here, it means NOTHING.

And, by the way, just so you're clear: A troll is a person who posts rude or offensive messages on the Internet, such as on online discussion forums, to disrupt discussion or to upset its participants.

my my aren't we the defensive one...for your info I do not hit on the ladies in here... I flirt...yes..as do they...I am very secure in my personal life...and just have fun in this forum...unlike children who seem to think this is a real life experience...get a life clay...you came in here to take over what you perceived as a forum to release your inferior complex...not my case...I just like to have fun and express my opinion...you on the other hand can't seem to "handle the truth"...if the shoe fits wear it...as you always do! :wtf:

Forum List

Back