The Hottest girl in the world?

gop_jeff said:
My vote, along with the already-mentioned Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones:

http://www.hissandpop.com/celebrities/z/reneezellweger/photos/renee-zellweger-019.jpg
Zellweger is VERY hit or miss in my book. I like her quirkiness, though.

How about a redhead?

shirleym.jpg

rtwngAvngr said:
For some reason, chicks totally out of my league just don't do it for me.

I hear this. It's the maintenance issue. Even if you could land a date, you'd be constantly worried about her looking to trade up.

Still, she's nice to look at.

and this in a nut shell is why the middle east is a mess.....

watch them on tv.....no women anywhere.....the ones you do see are two baggers or wearing bags.....

i would be blowing shit up and killing people too

problem is they don't get thier 72 virgins till they die

maybe we should air lift micro minins, halter tops, make up, soap, and some CFM pumps......those A rabs would settle right down....if thier women started dressin up and puttin out

Abbey Normal said:
Will Joyce, I have to say, your sig line is fantastic. It could also be the definition of a Homophobe.

now you have gone a wrecked the whole T+ A thread by playing the GAY card.

:blowup:

William Joyce said:
I hear this. It's the maintenance issue. Even if you could land a date, you'd be constantly worried about her looking to trade up.

Not fair. Some "hot chicks" have substance to them. They don't "trade up," but stand by their men. Just bc a girl has a pretty face doesn't mean she lacks commitment, or the ability to see worth in someone "less attractive" than she is.

mom4 said:
Not fair. Some "hot chicks" have substance to them. They don't "trade up," but stand by their men. Just bc a girl has a pretty face doesn't mean she lacks commitment, or the ability to see worth in someone "less attractive" than she is.

he is speaking of male insecurtiy and that individuals need to project it onto a women that he does not fell he deserves....his problem not her's

William Joyce said:

Damn dude---how come everytime I read a post of yours someone says it means something else ?

Forum List

Back