The Hottest girl in the world?

And the other all time fav... E. E.,

erika-eleniak-015.jpg

The model in Cp's original post reminds me of Kate Moss. Anyone else notice the resemblance? Don't think she can hold a candle to either Jennifer Lopez or Angelina Jolie.

Abbey Normal said:
Will Joyce, I have to say, your sig line is fantastic. It could also be the definition of a Homophobe.

Wish I could take credit. The line's from Peter Brimelow, the former Forbes editor who runs "Vdare.com," the immigration-reform website and the guy who wrote "Alien Nation."

insein said:
At least it had #1 right, but the rest of that list is suspect. Jessica Biel at #7? WTF is that all about. Natalie Portman at 9? She's ok but 9?

Definitely a suspect list.
I like Jessica Biel; they have a terrible picture of her. Natalie Portman in Garden State was yummy. Same with that movie with Julia Roberts...

Here's my notbale snubs on this list.

#98 Nicole Kidman. What? The chick is getting older but 98? Talk about disrespect.

#93 Lucy Lui. WTF? She's way hotter then 93.

#91 Cameron Diaz. She's not top 30 but my god shes at least in the 40's or 50's.

#89 Tyra Banks. She has got to be the hottest Black woman on Earth. She's definitely top 20.

#84 Alysson Hannigan. (American Pie Red head for those that dont know her by name) Totally snubbed here. Should be top 50.

#69 Rachel Weisz. The photo they gave her is hidous and she should be top 50.

#67 Catherine Zeta Jones. She's hot, nough said. Should be top 50.

#64 Alyssa Milano. Gimme a break. Shes top 30 at least.

#63 Jaime Pressley. Another top 30 and another hideous photo for her.

#58 Mandy Moore. Adorable girl. Should be top 30.

#53 Jennifer Love Hewitt. She could be higher. But i guess i see her tailing off a bit. Still top 40.

Those were the most notable snubs i saw.

insein said:
Here's my notbale snubs on this list.

#98 Nicole Kidman. What? The chick is getting older but 98? Talk about disrespect.

#93 Lucy Lui. WTF? She's way hotter then 93.

#91 Cameron Diaz. She's not top 30 but my god shes at least in the 40's or 50's.

#89 Tyra Banks. She has got to be the hottest Black woman on Earth. She's definitely top 20.

#84 Alysson Hannigan. (American Pie Red head for those that dont know her by name) Totally snubbed here. Should be top 50.

#69 Rachel Weisz. The photo they gave her is hidous and she should be top 50.

#67 Catherine Zeta Jones. She's hot, nough said. Should be top 50.

#64 Alyssa Milano. Gimme a break. Shes top 30 at least.

#63 Jaime Pressley. Another top 30 and another hideous photo for her.

#58 Mandy Moore. Adorable girl. Should be top 30.

#53 Jennifer Love Hewitt. She could be higher. But i guess i see her tailing off a bit. Still top 40.

Those were the most notable snubs i saw.
Amerie is hotter than Tyra... amd Aaliyah, when she was alive, was hotter than both.

Tyra is falling off. Hearing her talk doesn't help much either...

The ClayTaurus said:
Amerie is hotter than Tyra... amd Aaliyah, when she was alive, was hotter than both.

Tyra is falling off. Hearing her talk doesn't help much either...

Yes well i dont watch her show. I just remember the many, MANY fabulous pictures from the Swimsuit issues. Especially the one with her on the cover. But i know what you mean. When you hear a chick talk, it makes them less hot.

insein said:
Yes well i dont watch her show. I just remember the many, MANY fabulous pictures from the Swimsuit issues. Especially the one with her on the cover. But i know what you mean. When you hear a chick talk, it makes them less hot.
Not all chicks.. I think it's just magnified by the likes of Jessica Simpson and Jenny McCarthy, etc.

GotZoom said:
Nervous laughter.

Giggle on the outside.

"What the hell have I done?" on the inside.

I always took that more for empty childlike brain with much echoing. Every wonder why Cruise picked her to marry? He likes to be in control ;)

Bonnie said:
I always took that more for empty childlike brain with much echoing. Every wonder why Cruise picked her to marry? He likes to be in control ;)
So very very very very very very very very true.

Forum List

Back