The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimoniesofoccupation

i have been with hundreds of "disgruntled soldiers" to the max and none of them made false accusations of this nature. actually, most of them keep quiet. why do you think the group is called "breaking the silence."
Well we do know, Seal, that there are many Leftists in Israel who wouldn't hesitate for a moment to say something against the State or the Armed Forces -- just like there are many Leftists around the world who are pushing this boycott movement while ignoning the terrible things happening in Muslim countries. So tell us -- how come the Pakistani Army doesn't speak up about what is happening to the minorities in Pakistan (or will they be killed)? The government there seems to have no problem allowing what is happening to these minorities. However, it is great to see that the Arab propaganda machine is still busy on these forums. God forbid we should see anything from them (articles or videos) about all the innocent people elsewhere who have been affected by Muslim violence.

i didn't know pakistani muslims were soldiers in the IDF and part of the arab propaganda machine.
Do you know what 'comparison' is? I didn't think so.

Well we do know, Seal, that there are many Leftists in Israel who wouldn't hesitate for a moment to say something against the State or the Armed Forces -- just like there are many Leftists around the world who are pushing this boycott movement while ignoning the terrible things happening in Muslim countries. So tell us -- how come the Pakistani Army doesn't speak up about what is happening to the minorities in Pakistan (or will they be killed)? The government there seems to have no problem allowing what is happening to these minorities. However, it is great to see that the Arab propaganda machine is still busy on these forums. God forbid we should see anything from them (articles or videos) about all the innocent people elsewhere who have been affected by Muslim violence.

i didn't know pakistani muslims were soldiers in the IDF and part of the arab propaganda machine.

what i know is that almost every single one of your posts is a deflection from the topic at hand followed by either an accusation or a personal insult.

do you really want to discuss the pakistani army or pakistani minorities on the israel/palestinne forum?

you go right ahead but i am gettinfg a bit tired of your colossal boolshite and hypocrisy.

stay on topic or fook off.

I was just watching another video, a female Israeli soldier speaks of being on duty when a tank commander shot a little child throwing stones. She said his punishment was to be reassigned to another location. No big deal, shooting a Palestinian child. It is this thinking and way of carrying out an Occupation that explains how Israel has killed 1519 Palestinian children with impunity since 2000.

Last edited:
I was just watching yet another video where a female Israeli soldier speaks of watching snipers at a checkpoint shoot a Palestinian, after Palestinians started throwing rocks. The soldiers were ordered to shoot by the battalion commander. In the war room afterwards, she said they were all laughing and joking about it and saying the ambulance that came to carry the hurt Palestinian away was really just there to provide more stones. The whole incident was just something to laugh over, they all saw Palestinians as simply inferior beings. This soldier said for years she had stomach aches all the time, she sees as caused by her experiences.

what i know is that almost every single one of your posts is a deflection from the topic at hand followed by either an accusation or a personal insult.

do you really want to discuss the pakistani army or pakistani minorities on the israel/palestinne forum?

you go right ahead but i am gettinfg a bit tired of your colossal boolshite and hypocrisy.

Whatever you desire, Captain Knowledge.

I was just watching yet another video where a female Israeli soldier speaks of watching snipers at a checkpoint shoot a Palestinian, after Palestinians started throwing rocks. The soldiers were ordered to shoot by the battalion commander. In the war room afterwards, she said they were all laughing and joking about it and saying the ambulance that came to carry the hurt Palestinian away was really just there to provide more stones. The whole incident was just something to laugh over, they all saw Palestinians as simply inferior beings. This soldier said for years she had stomach aches all the time, she sees as caused by her experiences.
Why did these former soldiers wait until they got out of Army to "break their silence"? Do you suppose it was their fear of going to jail. All or most of them are in the Reserves and I have a suspicion if they are recalled to active duty they will be contemplating their revelations in a 6 x 10 foot cell for a spell..

It is obvious that some of the Dhimmis on here could care less of what is happening in other countries because the Jews are not involved. They don't even care when the people affected belong to the same religion as they do. Hmmm, I wonder if Solly the Jewish longshoreman is still kicking around. No doubt he was very interested in what was happening in the Middle East. Maybe by now Solly would be tired of all the lies and b.s. told about Israel and would be interested in the good things happening in Israel.

Israelis, Christians join to help Palestinian children - Israel Today | Israel News

I was just watching another video testimony, it was entitled I Received A New Report, dated 09 Jun 2013, the speaker is a former IDF female soldier named Inbar, who worked at Erez Checkpoint.

She speaks of finding a Palestinian boy who had been crying, one morning.

He had apparently been lost between Israel and Gaza, and a few hours earlier soldiers had been ordered to release him to Gaza.

When she found him, she learned a border police unit had deliberately disobeyed orders to release him earlier, deciding instead to have some fun with the boy for awhile, so for hours they humiliated him, toyed with him, put out cigarettes on his body.

They held this boy for hours, abusing him for hours.

I watched this video, posted in the article below.

On Breaking The Silence website, the video catalog number is 74845, place: Erez crossing.

Title: I Received A New Report

The soldiers? stories that Israel lacks the courage to hear | +972 Magazine

Sherri

Last edited:
From the 972 Magazine article, here is more written about these recent testimonies released from former female Israeli soldiers:

I asked for the army’s response to these latest accounts, and whether the army had checked out the testimonies to Breaking the Silence by any of the dozens of soldiers who’d publicized their names in previous reports. The email response read:

The decision of an organization not to allow the IDF to respond to allegations prior to their publication is improper. This organization has been informed countless times that it is free to submit its testimony and investigative material to law enforcement authorities, thus to enable a professional investigation, but, as stated, the organization chooses not to do this, but rather to give the media a pile of information without letting the IDF examine and investigate it properly.

In other words, now that Breaking the Silence (the IDF couldn’t bring itself to even mention the name) is identifying its whistle-blowers, the army had to invent a new excuse for ignoring their accounts: because it didn’t see them before they were published. Whatever. And about the invitation to Breaking the Silence to give its material to “law enforcement authorities,” I thought that when it comes to the conduct of its soldiers, the IDF was the law enforcement authority. They really expect people to believe this shit? (On second thought, the overwhelming majority of Israelis do.)

The soldiers? stories that Israel lacks the courage to hear | +972 Magazine

Sherri

Last edited:
I was reading another video testimony, video catalog number 29577, A Testimony Describing Abuse As Routine.

The former IDF soldier is Gil Hillel, Military Police Patrol in Hebron.

She says their violent behavior included daily abuses of Palestinian residents in Hebron.

There were daily delays of Palestinians and their families, of children, parents, adults, old people, there was abuse by tying up Palestinians with restraints and tightening them on their arms and legs, there was abuse by making them stand up and sit down over and over and over, like 50 times in 5 minutes, there was abuse with physical blows, there was abuse by detaining Palestinians and not giving them food and water, there was daily abuse by abusing Palestinians with physical blows, there was abuse of putting out cigarettes on Palestinian prisoners.

She said violence was encouraged, they were encouraged to find creative ways to be violent towards Palestinians.

She says they were allowed to do whatever they wanted to Palestinians.

This is the face of the Occupation in Palestine.

And this video testimony I am discussing can be viewed by anyone who desires to view it at the Breaking The Silence website, once again it is video catalog number 29577, entitled 11 Nov 2012 That’s Us

A testimony describing abuse as routine.

Breaking the Silence ? Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories

Sherri

Last edited:
Last edited:

Did she actually make such a statement? Did she stat that anyone else had made such a remark?

It is very unclear to me how you have arrived at that conclusion.

Flak jacket with "death to Arabs" written on it...

Vest with bomb hidden in it...

Apparently, for some its "suicide bombs don't constitute wrongs but words will always hurt us."

Did she actually make such a statement? Did she stat that anyone else had made such a remark?

She did, go listen and read her words for yourself, in subtitles written on the screen, I am not allowed to post the video.

Video 09 June 2013 Today We're Not Opening The Checkpoint Video Catalog Number 37159 Place Erez Crossing

The soldier says they called them, Palestinians, garbage juice, Palestinians are the most inferior kind of human being, her words expressing how Israeli soldiers see Palestinians. She tells how they laugh about shooting a rioter, they laugh about the ambulance coming to get the Palestinian who they shot. Shooting Palestinians is simply something to laugh and joke about.

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

There is the general link to the site once again, all the video testimonies are there.

Sherri

Last edited:
That video discussed in my last post shows all of us the face of Zionism and that attitude is why Zionism has to go, it simply has no place in our world. The same way Nazism had to go, Zionism, its soul mate, has to go. The way a people who see themselves as a superior race looks down on nonJews and subject them to human rights abuses and dehumanization is Zionism.

Last edited:

She did, go listen and read her words for yourself, in subtitles written on the screen, I am not allowed to post the video.

Video 09 June 2013 Today We're Not Opening The Checkpoint Video Catalog Number 37159 Place Erez Crossing

The soldier says they called them, Palestinians, garbage juice, Palestinians are the most inferior kind of human being, her words expressing how Israeli soldiers see Palestinians. She tells how they laugh about shooting a rioter, they laugh about the ambulance coming to get the Palestinian who they shot. Shooting Palestinians is simply something to laugh and joke about.

Breaking the Silence ? Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories

There is the general link to the site once again, all the video testimonies are there.

Sherri
Which news outlets reported these incidents with actual footage of the maltreatment?

What is difficult for me to fathom is how any parent can go settle as a colonizer and land thief in a land like Palestine and subject their children to this. And if they were born there, how they can stay or be silent in the face of all of this. They teach their children to be racists and to view and treat other human beings like this. To me, that shows a lack of love for one's children.

Forum List

Back