The hopeless cluelessnes of anti gunners

Please excuse the people who have not built an all-consuming fetish around what is essentially a tool to make holes in things. Iike my guns but I do not feel the need to be dick about it.

Please excuse the people who have not built an all-consuming fetish around what is essentially a tool to make holes in things. Iike my guns but I do not feel the need to be dick about it.

Weapons are more than just a tool to put holes in things.

They are tools that can wipe out corruption, defend the people from tyranny, and protect a free society.

They are tools that can wipe out corruption, defend the people from tyranny, and protect a free society.

Guns don't do those things, people do those things. Usually when people attempt to do those things with guns they eventually become the tyranny they are fighting.

Guns don't do those things, people do those things.

What kind of effective army does not have guns?

Usually when people attempt to do those things with guns they eventually become the tyranny they are fighting.

Not necessarily. Especially when their purpose is singular, clear, and concise.

That is also an argument for why everyone needs to be afforded equal firearm liberty. All the good weapons are currently in the hands of the police state.

Guns, they boom and they are deadly. Is there something else I am missing? I think we can do without guns. Or things that go boom and do harm and are misused frequently. It isn't that hard.

Guns, they boom and they are deadly. Is there something else I am missing? I think we can do without guns. Or things that go boom and do harm and are misused frequently. It isn't that hard.

Without them, the common man is defenseless against tyrants, thugs, and abuse.

The state takes them away to marginalize dissent, and create dependency.

That is what you are missing.

Guns don't do those things, people do those things.

What kind of effective army does not have guns?

Usually when people attempt to do those things with guns they eventually become the tyranny they are fighting.

Not necessarily. Especially when their purpose is singular, clear, and concise.

That is also an argument for why everyone needs to be afforded equal firearm liberty. All the good weapons are currently in the hands of the police state.
Not here to argue gun rights. I do not support gun control laws but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side of the debate with the gun fetishists. Sometimes armed revolts have turned out OK but most of the time it degenerates into fascism.

Not here to argue gun rights. I do not support gun control laws but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side of the debate with the gun fetishists. Sometimes armed revolts have turned out OK but most of the time it degenerates into fascism.

The gun fetishshists are on the right side of the debate.

Even if they are a bunch of backwards small town mountain hicks.

Without them, the common man is defenseless against tyrants, thugs, and abuse.

The state takes them away to marginalize dissent, and create dependency.

That is what you are missing.
Um, I have found in real life it's the bad guys abusing guns that are the problem. Keeping them from getting guns is what this issue is about. I can do just fine without guns or people trying to make it mandatory to have one just to survive. That's a self feeding cycle. I refuse to feed into that mind set.

Um, I have found in real life it's the bad guys abusing guns that are the problem.

Obviously.

It is the good guys with guns that stop them.

Keeping them from getting guns is what this issue is about.

Wrong solution.

You could confiscate all the guns, tear the black market to shreds, and enact terror on all the gangs.

The bad guys will still have guns. I can literally manufacture a firearm with a package of lead and steel, and a couple of other components.

Right now, the bad guys already have all the guns of any worth. I call them the state.

I can do just fine without guns or people trying to make it mandatory to have one just to survive. That's a self feeding cycle. I refuse to feed into that mind set.

Even if it isn't mandatory, it is still practical and intelligent.

I am sorry that life is tough, and that it isn't fair that you have to be expected to provide for your own self-defense. What do you want me to do about it?

The gun fetishshists are on the right side of the debate.

Even if they are a bunch of backwards small town mountain hicks.
There is a fact of human nature that you must come to terms with, any group that uses violence to overthrow the establishment will use violence to retain power.

There is no right side of this debate because no one is actually debating it realistically.

And no one takes issue with that, hence the myth of an ‘anti-gunner.’

The idiocy occurs when ‘gun rights’ extremists attempt to propagate the ridiculous lie that the Second Amendment is ‘absolute,’ exhibiting an unwarranted hostility toward necessary, proper, and perfectly Constitutional firearm regulatory measures.

The Second Amendment is not ‘unlimited,’ it is subject to reasonable restrictions by government, where such restrictions do not manifest as a ‘violation’ of ‘gun rights’ – no one wants to ‘take’ anyone’s guns, there are no ‘gun grabbers,’ and no one seeks to ‘confiscate’ firearms, the notion is delusional nonsense.

The Second Amendment is not ‘unlimited,’ it is subject to reasonable restrictions by government, where such restrictions do not manifest as a ‘violation’ of ‘gun rights’ – no one wants to ‘take’ anyone’s guns, there are no ‘gun grabbers,’ and no one seeks to ‘confiscate’ firearms, the notion is delusional nonsense.

I do not believe in the constitution, so you are speaking to the wrong guy.

There is a fact of human nature that you must come to terms with, any group that uses violence to overthrow the establishment will use violence to retain power.

There is no right side of this debate because no one is actually debating it realistically.

Of course there is a right side to this debate.

Shit happens and people are going to get hurt, but that does not call for drastic measures on whose protection should be discriminated against.

Um, I have found in real life it's the bad guys abusing guns that are the problem. Keeping them from getting guns is what this issue is about. I can do just fine without guns or people trying to make it mandatory to have one just to survive. That's a self feeding cycle. I refuse to feed into that mind set.

gunsurrender.jpg

This is a false self supporting argument. the bad guys got guns because they are so freely available, so if follows we NEED guns to protect us from the bad guys. IF nobody had firearms, that would end that vicious cycle. And, despite all the rhetoric, few if anyone really needs firearms.

And no one takes issue with that, hence the myth of an ‘anti-gunner.’

The idiocy occurs when ‘gun rights’ extremists attempt to propagate the ridiculous lie that the Second Amendment is ‘absolute,’ exhibiting an unwarranted hostility toward necessary, proper, and perfectly Constitutional firearm regulatory measures.

The Constitution is a meaningless chunk of parchment.

Forum List

Back