Tinfoil Hillary it's a worldwide conspiracy against her!

Right wing extremists forced Hillary to lie about landing under sniper fire, delete her emails, lie about the Benghazi attack, well you get the picture its all their fault.

Right wing extremists forced Hillary to lie about landing under sniper fire, delete her emails, lie about the Benghazi attack, well you get the picture its all their fault.

she can loan Donnie her tin foil hat ... you get the picture

she can loan Donnie her tin foil hat ... you get the picture

Hillary is a liar and corrupt, its becoming obvious to the country. Its sad really that she's the best you people got holy shit.

Tinfoil Hillary: 'Alt-Right,' Alex Jones, Brexit, Putin All Part of Global Conspiracy Against Her - Breitbart

Lmao! I made it about a quarter of the way through before I started laughing uncontrollably lol!
Tinfoil Hillary: 'Alt-Right,' Alex Jones, Brexit, Putin All Part of Global Conspiracy Against Her - Breitbart

Lmao! I made it about a quarter of the way through before I started laughing uncontrollably lol!
Best political speech I ever read!

Forum List

Back