The History of the Pharma-Cartel

coolgeee

Jul 21, 2008
NYC Area
The supreme court of the U.S. finds John Rockefeller and his Trust guilty of corruption, illegal business contact and racketeering. As a result of this decision, the entire Rockefeller Standard Oil-Trust, the world’s largest corporation of this time, was sentenced to be dismantled. But Rockefeller was already above the supreme court and did not care about this decision.

In order to disperse public and political pressure on him and other robber-barons Rockefeller uses a trick called “philanthropy”: he uses the illegal gains from his robber-practices in the oil business to launch the Rockefeller Foundation. This tax haven was used to strategically take over the health care sector in the U.S..

The Rockefeller Foundation was the front organization for a new global business venture of Rockefeller and his accomplices. This new venture was called the pharmaceutical investment business. Donation from the Rockefeller Foundation went only to medical schools and hospitals, which had become missionaries of patented pharmaceutical drugs, developed by a new breed of companies, manufacturers of patented, synthetic drugs.

continued here:

The supreme court of the U.S. finds John Rockefeller and his Trust guilty of corruption, illegal business contact and racketeering. As a result of this decision, the entire Rockefeller Standard Oil-Trust, the world’s largest corporation of this time, was sentenced to be dismantled. But Rockefeller was already above the supreme court and did not care about this decision.

In order to disperse public and political pressure on him and other robber-barons Rockefeller uses a trick called “philanthropy”: he uses the illegal gains from his robber-practices in the oil business to launch the Rockefeller Foundation. This tax haven was used to strategically take over the health care sector in the U.S..

The Rockefeller Foundation was the front organization for a new global business venture of Rockefeller and his accomplices. This new venture was called the pharmaceutical investment business. Donation from the Rockefeller Foundation went only to medical schools and hospitals, which had become missionaries of patented pharmaceutical drugs, developed by a new breed of companies, manufacturers of patented, synthetic drugs.

continued here:

A democrat cartel ??? Say it ain't so !!!!!!!!!!!

The monopoly that has been granted the pharmacuetical industry may have started out with good intentions, and with good cause, too.

The number of Americans who had unknowingly addicted themselves to cocaine and opiates (from patent medicines) was huge. I have read that perhaps as many as one in four people were ADDICTED to those drugs.

Sadly, we are seeing, now, that the road to hell is paved with those same good intentions.

Now, we have millions of people, including millions of our own children, addicted to drugs no less dangerous, thanks to the marketing arm of those drug monopolies.

I did NOT get employment recently because I do NOT take medications, folks.

That's how powerfully the industry has made inroads into the thinking of otherwise sensible people, that everybody must be dependent on the drug industry to get along.

Meanwhile, the only drug I have any use for, hemp, a drug that I can grow myself for no money, one that has virtually no side effects, and has no known level of toxicity is illegal, and considered as dangerous as heroin.

Go figure.

The monopoly that has been granted the pharmacuetical industry may have started out with good intentions, and with good cause, too.

The number of Americans who had unknowingly addicted themselves to cocaine and opiates (from patent medicines) was huge. I have read that perhaps as many as one in four people were ADDICTED to those drugs.

Sadly, we are seeing, now, that the road to hell is paved with those same good intentions.

Now, we have millions of people, including millions of our own children, addicted to drugs no less dangerous, thanks to the marketing arm of those drug monopolies.

I did NOT get employment recently because I do NOT take medications, folks.

That's how powerfully the industry has made inroads into the thinking of otherwise sensible people, that everybody must be dependent on the drug industry to get along.

Meanwhile, the only drug I have any use for, hemp, a drug that I can grow myself for no money, one that has virtually no side effects, and has no known level of toxicity is illegal, and considered as dangerous as heroin.

Go figure.

What position did you apply for where taking medication was mandatory ?

Drug rehab training.

The person interviewing me has chronic depression, and since she has decided that she must take medication for her depression for the rest of her life, she assumed that everyone who ever had a bout depression is in the same boat.

I was, according to her, in denial about my condition.

Oh yeah, one more thing...the organization granting this organization the money to give training that I was applying for?

Drug companies.

Ironic much?

Ya can't make this crap up, folks.

Forum List

Back