The Hardening of “Soft” Totalitarianism

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Snip

In response to yesterday’s post about the “soft totalitarian” methods used against dissidents by the German police, Hellequin GB (who translated the video for subtitles) sends his translation of an article about the planned use of the German military to deal with civil unrest.

In his comment, he included this explanation:

It seems the “soft” totalitarian state is becoming a hard one.
A friend of mine skyped me a newspaper clipping, but I don’t know which paper it’s from.
It says:
Bundeswehr headquarters for counterinsurgency
Berlin. DW.
According to the Bundeswehr, the BRD military will receive a “territorial command” with 1900 posts from October 2022. According to expert opinion, the staff plans to deploy the military domestically. Major General Carsten Breuer is to head the headquarters. Until recently, Breuer headed the federal government’s Corona staff in the Chancellery.
The only online reference I could find was from a German tweet and an article from July 2021. I’ve translated the article for you.
The translated article from Perspektive Online:

Counterinsurgency Military: RSUKr will be renamed “Homeland Security Companies” and upgraded
[From July 13, 2021]

Continue at

I'm sure it's just a made up wild conspiracy theroy
Now May I scan your phone for your vaxx status please

Hey, funny thing, during the entire run of covid, I was only asked for my vax card twice.

Both times at big chain restaurants (Panera and Starbucks). The minimum wage worker at Panera only remembered to ask AFTER he had rung up my order.

I asked him what he would have done if I didn't have my card, and he just gave me a stupid look.

So the same people who will insist on ID's to vote are the ones who are freaked out that you might be asked to show proof of vaccination before being allowed into a crowded building?

Snip

In response to yesterday’s post about the “soft totalitarian” methods used against dissidents by the German police, Hellequin GB (who translated the video for subtitles) sends his translation of an article about the planned use of the German military to deal with civil unrest.

In his comment, he included this explanation:

The translated article from Perspektive Online:

Continue at

Communist Germany is the parade example how green and non-green commies can destroy a former free country in short time
The united commies of CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-Greens-Lefts without any doubts will shot against disarmed people.
Never communists leaved enslaved countries freely

Forum List

Back