The Hamas atrocity stories are FAKE

My apologies for following the dictates of standard English grammar.

Thanks for the eye candy, though.
iu

Lover of dead babies. Dumbest MFer here.
Your comments are hilarious and devoid of reality, since you’re the one defending the Palestinians, that started this whole chain of events by killing, kidnapping and torturing hundreds of little kids on Oct 7.

What does Hamas think about Americans?

Since the Israelis helped establish Hamas as a counterweight to the PLO after I left the Levant, I didn't get a chance to ask.
I did talk to two members of the PLO's political wing and was surprised to hear that at least they didn't hate all Americans but view most Americans as apathetic dupes of AIPAC & etc and pro Israel MSM.
Roughly translated, they said "We don't hate Americans for who they are, we hate what they do to us."
They were remarkably polite and hospitable to me as it is customary among Arabs to be kind to travelers and I had just crossed the trans-Syrian desert.

Since a lot of time has passed and the the AIPAC owned and operated US Government has contributed to Zionist genocide, I suspect that most all Palestinians resent the fact that America is enabling their extermination with free ordinance from naive American taxpayers.

No, but you do every day.

Coward
You will support virtually any atrocity committed by Israel. If they mass murder all the Palis, you’d support it.

You better go to church today and ask for forgiveness before it’s too late.

You will support virtually any atrocity committed by Israel. If they mass murder all the Palis, you’d support it.

You better go to church today and ask for forgiveness before it’s too late.

You will support every atrocity committed by ham-ass. They raped and murdered foreign nationals at a music festival, and you applauded them.

Make sure you bow to mecca today.

Twerp.

Forum List

Back