The Guardian avocates assasination of Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Comrade, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguide/columnists/story/0,,1333748,00.html

These wankers are unfreaking believable, and at the very least Mr. Brooker should never be allowed to set foot into our country for 'wishing for' someone to assasinate President Bush.

See the last paragraph:

If I were polite I'd tell this piece of dung to sod off. But honestly, this is way beyond the pale of proper behavior from the British, let alone the most snide leftist American, who very well knows how treasonous such language is.

So in that case, I'd like to send a resounding fuck you to Charlie Brooker
    and the editors of the Guardian who actually allow this proposition to make it to print in their piece of crap paper.

ahh, Breath... :bang3:

2. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    IMO...it's writing like this that is really responsible for this new wave of American hatred.
    Not to mention our own, the extreme left wing here at home. I'm sure they will cheer over such an article.

I'll join you! :finger: Charlie.

3. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    I'll fisk this bastard unless anyone else wants first crack. What do you think, worth the time?

4. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    Nope.

5. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Who is this guy? Who does he think he is? Has been so blinded by rhetoric that he can't figure out that Bush IS NOT the AntiChrist. Listening to these left-wingers, you'd think he'd been putting innocent Arabs in concentration camps and gassing them in the shower. Also, that comment about the whole world screaming "not Bush" is one of the most arrogant things I've ever heard, and I've seen a web site done by a guy who think's he's Jesus. Now, what I'm really worried about is that the media really has gone too far with their hatred of Bush and that another Lee Harvery Oswald or John Wilkes Booth will emerge. Someone who is so convinced of the LMM's lies and spin that he thinks killing the president will be good for the country.

6. sagegirl

sagegirl Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    Several observations: Bush does tend to stumble when he speaks, drops off sentences, loses his train of thought, using long pauses ,as if hes going to say something important and come up with something profound, and ends up with some overused rhetoric in the end. In his campaign speeches he is reading from a script, hell I could spout his rhetoric better that he can, and I dont even agree with it. He so confidently flips over the pages as he delivers his speech it makes me wonder if he really knows what he is saying. I have a close friend that use to drink, heavily, sober now for over 20 years and I notice a great similarity in their mannerisms, the failure to follow thru on a thought process, long pauses while trying to get their thought together. My friend readily admits that he burned alot of brain cells in the process. I think George did too.

As to the wire, I dont think his mannerisms were all that different but I must say he was sure eager to get up and speak, I guess once he has an idea of something to say , whereever it comes from, he has to say it quickly or he might forget it. The fact this issue wasnt exploited is that it isnt really an issue, if the shoe was on the other foot, you would have heard endless ranting and raving about it.

7. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    At least bush's statements are not self contradicting. Kerry is a joke. He says he will do anything to stop terrorists, and then says only with a global test. Which is it. Those two are mutually exclusive. The implication of a test is that kerry would not act if we failed the test. Correct? And that means he's NOT willing to do ANYTHING it takes.

8. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    More proof that Modern liberalism is a disease.

9. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    I didn't notice anything in his ear, maybe it was a whisper 2000. :laugh: :poke:

10. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Again this is one of the huge reasons I fear a Kerry victory. All these psychos will feel a sense of vindication and this hateful smearing will go on for decades to come. "Hey, calling that guy a lying cheating SOB worked in 2004!"

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1