The Growing Sickness On The Left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at all of the threads started by the Trump haters here, it makes me want to go somewhere else.

Perhaps that's their goal.
To infect this site with their hatred and their malice......and in the process chase away any decent person that posts on USMB.

"Politically correct language is obscene because it is a language whose entire purpose is to swindle.
Hurting someone’s tender feelings has become social leprosy, and anyone who is brave enough to speak truth
will find themselves shunned by the elites who shape the narrative and hand out the goodies."

October 19, 2017
When Truth Becomes Obscene
By Tiffany Kendal Koogler
The most appalling and troubling spectacle of the American Left’s bag of tricks is their refusal to simply tell the truth. Democratic representative Frederica Wilson, who resembles both a rodeo clown and a pimp from the movie Shaft, said that President Trump has a brain disorder because he told a widow whose husband died in the Special Forces that: “ he knew what he signed up for… but it hurts when it happens anyway.”

What’s wrong with that statement? Absolutely nothing. It does not detract an iota from the sadness and somberness of the man’s death, but it is true. What else would someone believe being in the Special Forces entailed? An intense game of Scrabble? Ferocious flour sack races at dusk? Death is on the menu.

Because of the deranged pearl clutching over someone telling the truth these days, President Trump has been prompted to deny this statement. Another sunk cost of resources and time (the taxpayers pay for all this, remember?) where someone has to slow walk out of a statement because they said what actually is.

1508340879841.jpg

The American Left’s entire political discourse is built on false language. Lies. Trickery. Fallacies. Where words do not mean what they actually mean. Where one cannot actually state the nature of an issue, in plain and common language, without being called a racist, white supremacist, fascist, homophobic, misogynist knuckle-dragger that deserves to have their head bashed with a threaded lead pipe.

Even though they are uncomfortable, facts are what we must have to survive as a country. Being a Special Forces soldier in sub-Saharan Africa is the definition of danger. One’s gender does not change on a random Tuesday when a man feels the inexplicable need to wear a Laura Ashley dress and smear blush over his beard stubble, or woman wants to shave her head, push a tube sock down her pants and call herself Tanner.

201551_5_.png

Because the only currency the Left values is stridently not calling something exactly as it is, they could not understand how to advise Hillary on how to be the one thing voters want most of all: to be sincere.

Links

The Moral Sickness of the Left

Mudwhistle, do you realize the irony of lamenting the hatred and the malice of the left when at the same time citing articles that say this?
Democratic representative Frederica Wilson, who resembles both a rodeo clown and a pimp from the movie Shaft
You also claim the left uses false narratives. When even your articles premise is that Trump lies, because the left has made telling the truth obscene. As an excuse that's completely ridiculous. Because it both admits to Trump being a liar and tries to put the blame for it on his opponents. I try to not broad brush anything. But when it takes you days to condemn people who scream "Jews will not replace us" while at the same time equating those who protest against them as just as bad. Labels will be put on your behavior. If you get caught on tape saying it's Ok to grab woman by the pussy, and its Ok to walk into woman's dressing rooms, you will be labeled a pig. If you don't just lie but tell obvious lies you will get called a pathological liar. Etc. You might not like it, but it stems from actions, which is more then I can say for the claim that Obama was a Kenyan. Something that was propagated by the same president you now call foul for when the narrative gets negative.
I can see why you're a Democrat......because you cannot be honest.
Wilson looks like an idiot wearing a cowboy hat.
Also, Trump didn't say it's OK to grab women.....he said they would let him do it simply because he's rich and famous. He never said he did it.

But then again you're a Democrat. And the reason you are is because honesty offends you.
"I moved on her like a bitch"

And he did that when he was married to his current wife. this guys a cheater and a adulator to the core.

The comment was recorded in 2005, and Trump married Melania in 2005. I can't find the exact date of either event, so it's not clear whether they were married at the time.

Trump was married to Melania when he bragged about grabbing pussy. But I wouldn’t expect you to know that or admit it.

Paula Jones. 1991.
This chronic liar was pulverized by me with his defense of the serial sex offender prez Trump so he heads right to Clinton.
You’re a cliche.

Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury about his bjs in the oval office. Try to keep up.
Where did I say that didn’t happen?
I didn’t.
You’re getting ass raped here so you need to change the subject.

Yes, wild bill was a chronic liar and you loved every second of it.
Stil getting ass raped. Still deflecting. Still petrified to discuss your Liar in Chief.
1500 documented lies in 8 months. Probably up to 1700 by now.

Libtards love their rape.

Just looking at all of the threads started by the Trump haters here, it makes me want to go somewhere else.

To infect this site with their hatred and their malice......and in the process chase away any decent person that posts on USMB.

"Politically correct language is obscene because it is a language whose entire purpose is to swindle.
Hurting someone’s tender feelings has become social leprosy, and anyone who is brave enough to speak truth
will find themselves shunned by the elites who shape the narrative and hand out the goodies."

October 19, 2017
The most appalling and troubling spectacle of the American Left’s bag of tricks is their refusal to simply tell the truth. Democratic representative Frederica Wilson, who resembles both a rodeo clown and a pimp from the movie Shaft, said that President Trump has a brain disorder because he told a widow whose husband died in the Special Forces that: “ he knew what he signed up for… but it hurts when it happens anyway.”

What’s wrong with that statement? Absolutely nothing. It does not detract an iota from the sadness and somberness of the man’s death, but it is true. What else would someone believe being in the Special Forces entailed? An intense game of Scrabble? Ferocious flour sack races at dusk? Death is on the menu.

Because of the deranged pearl clutching over someone telling the truth these days, President Trump has been prompted to deny this statement. Another sunk cost of resources and time (the taxpayers pay for all this, remember?) where someone has to slow walk out of a statement because they said what actually is.

1508340879841.jpg

The American Left’s entire political discourse is built on false language. Lies. Trickery. Fallacies. Where words do not mean what they actually mean. Where one cannot actually state the nature of an issue, in plain and common language, without being called a racist, white supremacist, fascist, homophobic, misogynist knuckle-dragger that deserves to have their head bashed with a threaded lead pipe.

Even though they are uncomfortable, facts are what we must have to survive as a country. Being a Special Forces soldier in sub-Saharan Africa is the definition of danger. One’s gender does not change on a random Tuesday when a man feels the inexplicable need to wear a Laura Ashley dress and smear blush over his beard stubble, or woman wants to shave her head, push a tube sock down her pants and call herself Tanner.

201551_5_.png

Because the only currency the Left values is stridently not calling something exactly as it is, they could not understand how to advise Hillary on how to be the one thing voters want most of all: to be sincere.

Links

Mudwhistle, do you realize the irony of lamenting the hatred and the malice of the left when at the same time citing articles that say this?
Democratic representative Frederica Wilson, who resembles both a rodeo clown and a pimp from the movie Shaft
You also claim the left uses false narratives. When even your articles premise is that Trump lies, because the left has made telling the truth obscene. As an excuse that's completely ridiculous. Because it both admits to Trump being a liar and tries to put the blame for it on his opponents. I try to not broad brush anything. But when it takes you days to condemn people who scream "Jews will not replace us" while at the same time equating those who protest against them as just as bad. Labels will be put on your behavior. If you get caught on tape saying it's Ok to grab woman by the pussy, and its Ok to walk into woman's dressing rooms, you will be labeled a pig. If you don't just lie but tell obvious lies you will get called a pathological liar. Etc. You might not like it, but it stems from actions, which is more then I can say for the claim that Obama was a Kenyan. Something that was propagated by the same president you now call foul for when the narrative gets negative.
Also, Trump didn't say it's OK to grab women.....he said they would let him do it simply because he's rich and famous. He never said he did it.

But then again you're a Democrat. And the reason you are is because honesty offends you.

And he did that when he was married to his current wife. this guys a cheater and a adulator to the core.

The comment was recorded in 2005, and Trump married Melania in 2005. I can't find the exact date of either event, so it's not clear whether they were married at the time.

When was this confession made and is it relevant to whether or not that Trump has a problem with appropriate behavior?

This chronic liar was pulverized by me with his defense of the serial sex offender prez Trump so he heads right to Clinton.
You’re a cliche.

Not really. You come off more like that dude who comes out of the shitter with a ten foot long strip of TP hanging out the back of your pants.
I come off as the dude providing proof that you’re lying with everything you say about Hillary or Obama.
That 32% approval rating by your liar in chief has you so discombobulated you don’t know which way is up.

Na junior you come off as a basement dwelling chronic masterbator. So you hit the link yet? You see the post where your hero tried to defund our troops?
Basement dweller? I own a 4,000 sq foot home in the woods I had built 10 years ago.
Still 0-life when addressing me.

Sure you do, and I'm the queen of England.
For someone who lives in a broken down trailer park I wouldn’t expect you to believe it.
I never lie. It’s just not of my makeup. My friends tell me I’m too honest.

Trump was married to Melania when he bragged about grabbing pussy. But I wouldn’t expect you to know that or admit it.

Prove it, asshole. Furthermore, Trump was referring to past events, so that is irrelevant.

Not really. You come off more like that dude who comes out of the shitter with a ten foot long strip of TP hanging out the back of your pants.
I come off as the dude providing proof that you’re lying with everything you say about Hillary or Obama.
That 32% approval rating by your liar in chief has you so discombobulated you don’t know which way is up.

Na junior you come off as a basement dwelling chronic masterbator. So you hit the link yet? You see the post where your hero tried to defund our troops?
Basement dweller? I own a 4,000 sq foot home in the woods I had built 10 years ago.

For someone who lives in a broken down trailer park I wouldn’t expect you to believe it.
You lie every time you post.

Who do you think you're fooling?

C50ABC29-5D19-4A1E-BDA8-7303BE601675.jpeg

When was this confession made and is it relevant to whether or not that Trump has a problem with appropriate behavior?

He admitted to purposely walking in on young girls to see them naked.
DEPLORABLES still voted for him.
And of course this:

Name one, you mentally deficient deplorable

Florida Democrat Wilson no friend of veterans, vote record shows

Oh, and it’s odd, she voted NO on funding veterans, but voted yes on paying Jennifer’s to Ducati e felons.

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Vote to pass a bill that limits payments of benefits to fugitive felons.

Highlights:
  • Amends the Social Security Act with revisions made to provisions that limit the payment of benefits to fugitive felons (Sec. 2).
  • Specifies that this act will go into effect, beginning January 1, 2021 (Sec. 2).

And she voted agains deporting Jolene Mexican gang members as seen here,

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Vote to pass a bill that authorizes deportation of any immigrant suspected of gang membership.

Highlights:
    • Authorizes that the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Attorney General will have the power to deport an immigrant who is suspected of gang membership or has participated in the activities of a criminal gang (Sec. 2).

And we ain’t even to her disrespect of the men and woman in uniform.

Oh, and it’s odd, she voted NO on funding veterans, but voted yes on paying Jennifer’s to Ducati e felons.

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:
  • Amends the Social Security Act with revisions made to provisions that limit the payment of benefits to fugitive felons (Sec. 2).
  • Specifies that this act will go into effect, beginning January 1, 2021 (Sec. 2).

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Vote to pass a bill that authorizes deportation of any immigrant suspected of gang membership.

Highlights:
    • Authorizes that the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Attorney General will have the power to deport an immigrant who is suspected of gang membership or has participated in the activities of a criminal gang (Sec. 2).

You are just hellbent on ignoring anything that doesn't support your story aren't you? That is actually being a coward. Ignoring anything that doesn't fit your narrative to go right back too the original argument. Just that synopsis gives me a clear idea why she would vote no.

"Authorizes that the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Attorney General will have the power to deport an immigrant who is suspected of gang membership or has participated in the activities of a criminal gang (Sec. 2)."
It gives people the power to deport people on a SUSPICION. I'm pretty sure it's a basic human rights violation."The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 11, states: "Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence."

That’s where it started. Just because I ain’t following your deflectio
View attachment 155336 Only to lying DEPLORABLES like you.
Any more lies you have for me to hit out of the park?

Really. You can not go point by point and show how each and every one were dismantled and tossed. Face it, half black jesus’s Legacy has Trumps nut sack presidentints all over it. Oh, and the FBI disagrees with the last one there about the violent crime.
Really. I already did.
Obama’s legacy is a great one which is why he’s highly regarded by historians... ya know the experts that study that sort of thing.
After 3 months Obama had close to a dozen legislative achievements. After 9 months, the whiny orange bitch has none.
Just another example of me slapping your dumb ass silly.

Not really. It’s hard for you to look good defending a woman who has a record of consistently opting against the US military. That’s why the whore is hiding back under her rock.
Well then....let's see that record. List all the bills she voted against and what was in those bills that helped the U.S. Military.

Page one, where you wanna start?

DateBill No.Bill TitleVote
7/30/14H Res 676Providing for Authority to Initiate Litigation for Actions by the President or Other Executive Branch Officials Inconsistent with Their Duties Under the Constitution of the United States
Resolution Passed - House (225 - 201)Nay
7/16/14H Amdt 1079Prohibits the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) from Providing Bonuses to Employees
Amendment Adopted - House (282 - 138)Nay
7/16/14H Amdt 1083Prohibits Federal Agencies from Paying Federal Employees Certain Pay Rates
Amendment Rejected - House (193 - 230)Yea
7/16/14H Amdt 1086Prohibits States from Penalizing a Bank for Providing Financial Services to Marijuana Businesses
Amendment Adopted - House (231 - 192)Yea
7/16/14H Amdt 1093Prohibits Federal Communications Commission (FCC) from Preventing States from Implementing Broadband Internet Access Service Laws
Amendment Adopted - House (223 - 200)Nay
7/16/14H Amdt 1098Prohibits District of Columbia from Implementing Certain Firearm Laws
Amendment Adopted - House (241 - 181)Nay
7/16/14HR 5016Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2015
Bill Passed - House (228 - 195)Nay
7/15/14HR 5021Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (367 - 55)Yea
7/10/14H Amdt 1012Prohibits Federal Agencies from Contracting with Businesses Chartered in Bermuda or in the Cayman Islands
Amendment Adopted - House (221 - 200)Yea
7/10/14H Amdt 1040Prohibits Implementation of Certain Climate Assessments
Amendment Adopted - House (229 - 188)Did Not Vote
6/26/14HR 4899Lowering Gasoline Prices to Fuel an America That Works Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (229 - 185)Nay
6/24/14H Amdt 956Prohibits Pending Pipeline Permit Applications from Receiving Automatic Approval
Amendment Rejected - House (171 - 240)Yea
6/24/14HR 3301North American Energy Infrastructure Act
Bill Passed - House (238 - 173)Nay
6/19/14H Amdt 901Prohibits Transfer of Guantanamo Bay Detainees to Yemen
Amendment Adopted - House (238 - 179)Nay
6/19/14H Amdt 905Prohibits Transfer of Guantanamo Bay Detainees to Any Foreign Country
Amendment Adopted - House (230 - 184)Nay
6/19/14H Amdt 907Repeals Prohibition on Guantanamo Bay Detainee Transfers and Facility Construction
Amendment Rejected - House (163 - 249)Yea
6/19/14H Amdt 908Prohibits United States Combat Operations in Iraq
Amendment Rejected - House (165 - 250)Yea
6/19/14H Amdt 912Prohibits Funds from Being Used Pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002
Amendment Rejected - House (182 - 231)Yea
6/19/14H Amdt 917Prohibits United States from Providing Weapons in Syria
Amendment Rejected - House (167 - 244)Yea
6/19/14H Amdt 935Prohibits a Federal Employee from Requesting Foreign Intelligence Information in Relation to a US Citizen
Amendment Adopted - House (293 - 123)Yea
6/10/14H Amdt 813Prohibits Funds from Being Used to Implement a Department of Housing and Urban Development Plan
Amendment Adopted - House (219 - 207)Nay
6/10/14H Amdt 815Prohibits Funds from Being Used to Acquire Traffic Cameras
Amendment Adopted - House (255 - 171)Nay
6/10/14H Amdt 823Prohibits Funds from Being Used for the California High-Speed Rail
Amendment Adopted - House (227 - 186)Nay
6/10/14HR 4745Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015
Bill Passed - House (229 - 192)Nay
6/09/14H Amdt 783Reduces Appropriations to Amtrak
Amendment Rejected - House (154 - 248)Did Not Vote
5/30/14H Amdt 738Authorizes Funds to be Used for Guantanamo Bay Operations
Amendment Rejected - House (169 - 230)Did Not Vote
5/30/14H Amdt 748Prohibits Federal Agencies from Preventing States from Authorizing the Use of Medical Marijuana
Amendment Adopted - House (219 - 189)Nay
5/30/14H Amdt 750Prohibits Funds from Being Used for the Transfer of Clemency Application Screening Personnel
5/30/14H Amdt 763Prohibits Funds from Being Used to Require Journalists to Disclose Sources
Amendment Adopted - House (225 - 183)Yea
5/22/14H Amdt 671Prohibits Funds from Being Used for Certain Climate Change Reports
Amendment Adopted - House (231 - 192)Nay
5/22/14H Amdt 675Prohibits Funds from Being Used for Guantanmo Bay Operations
Amendment Rejected - House (177 - 247)Yea
5/22/14H Amdt 676Repeals Indefinite Military Detention Provisions
Amendment Rejected - House (191 - 230)Yea
5/22/14H Amdt 679Prohibits Funds from Being Used to Implement the New START Treaty
Amendment Adopted - House (233 - 191)Nay
5/22/14H Amdt 680Repeals Military Force Authorization
Amendment Rejected - House (191 - 233)Yea
5/22/14HR 3361USA FREEDOM Act
Bill Passed - House (303 - 121)Yea
5/22/14HR 4435Howard P. "Buck" McKeon National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015
Bill Passed - House (325 - 98)Nay
5/21/14H Amdt 669Amends Intercontinental-Range Ballistic Missiles (ICBM) Laws
Amendment Adopted - House (222 - 196)Nay
5/09/14HR 4438American Research and Competitiveness Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (274 - 131)Nay
5/07/14H Res 574Recommends that the House of Representatives Find Lois G. Lerner in Contempt of Congress
Resolution Passed - House (231 - 187)Nay
4/10/14H Con Res 96Establishing the Budget for the United States Government for Fiscal Year 2015 and Setting Forth Appropriate Budgetary Levels for Fiscal Years 2016 Through 2024
Joint Resolution Passed - House (219 - 205)Nay
4/08/14HR 1871Baseline Reform Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (230 - 185)Nay
4/04/14HR 1874Pro-Growth Budgeting Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (224 - 182)Nay
4/03/14HR 2575Save American Workers Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (248 - 179)Nay
3/26/14HR 1459Ensuring Public Involvement in the Creation of National Monuments Act
Bill Passed - House (222 - 201)Nay
3/25/14HR 2824Preventing Government Waste and Protecting Coal Mining Jobs in America
3/14/14HR 4015SGR Repeal and Medicare Provider Payment Modernization Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (238 - 181)Nay
3/13/14HR 3189Water Rights Protection Act
Bill Passed - House (238 - 174)Nay
3/13/14HR 3973Faithful Execution of the Law Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (244 - 171)Nay
3/12/14HR 4138Executive Needs to Faithfully Observe and Respect Congressional Enactments of (ENFORCE) the Law Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (233 - 181)Nay
3/06/14H Amdt 585Prohibits the Social Cost of Carbon from Being Included in Agency Determinations
Amendment Adopted - House (222 - 188)
Start what?
Oh and why is it a deflection, when you want to make a point on something she voted against while the bill's synopsis gives text that is a human rights violation. Is what's in a bill not relevant to whether or not you should vote for it?

Your falling behind junior.

View attachment 155366

He admitted to purposely walking in on young girls to see them naked.
DEPLORABLES still voted for him.
And of course this:

9257058477_a41a204ece_m.jpg

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Highlights:

You are just hellbent on ignoring anything that doesn't support your story aren't you? That is actually being a coward. Ignoring anything that doesn't fit your narrative to go right back too the original argument. Just that synopsis gives me a clear idea why she would vote no.

"Authorizes that the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Attorney General will have the power to deport an immigrant who is suspected of gang membership or has participated in the activities of a criminal gang (Sec. 2)."
It gives people the power to deport people on a SUSPICION. I'm pretty sure it's a basic human rights violation."The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 11, states: "Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence."

That’s where it started. Just because I ain’t following your deflectio
Really. You can not go point by point and show how each and every one were dismantled and tossed. Face it, half black jesus’s Legacy has Trumps nut sack presidentints all over it. Oh, and the FBI disagrees with the last one there about the violent crime.
Really. I already did.
Obama’s legacy is a great one which is why he’s highly regarded by historians... ya know the experts that study that sort of thing.
After 3 months Obama had close to a dozen legislative achievements. After 9 months, the whiny orange bitch has none.
Just another example of me slapping your dumb ass silly.

Not really. It’s hard for you to look good defending a woman who has a record of consistently opting against the US military. That’s why the whore is hiding back under her rock.
Well then....let's see that record. List all the bills she voted against and what was in those bills that helped the U.S. Military.

Page one, where you wanna start?

DateBill No.Bill TitleVote
7/30/14H Res 676Providing for Authority to Initiate Litigation for Actions by the President or Other Executive Branch Officials Inconsistent with Their Duties Under the Constitution of the United States
Resolution Passed - House (225 - 201)Nay
7/16/14H Amdt 1079Prohibits the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) from Providing Bonuses to Employees
Amendment Adopted - House (282 - 138)Nay
7/16/14H Amdt 1083Prohibits Federal Agencies from Paying Federal Employees Certain Pay Rates
Amendment Rejected - House (193 - 230)Yea
7/16/14H Amdt 1086Prohibits States from Penalizing a Bank for Providing Financial Services to Marijuana Businesses
Amendment Adopted - House (231 - 192)Yea
7/16/14H Amdt 1093Prohibits Federal Communications Commission (FCC) from Preventing States from Implementing Broadband Internet Access Service Laws
Amendment Adopted - House (223 - 200)Nay
7/16/14H Amdt 1098Prohibits District of Columbia from Implementing Certain Firearm Laws
Amendment Adopted - House (241 - 181)Nay
7/16/14HR 5016Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2015
Bill Passed - House (228 - 195)Nay
7/15/14HR 5021Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (367 - 55)Yea
7/10/14H Amdt 1012Prohibits Federal Agencies from Contracting with Businesses Chartered in Bermuda or in the Cayman Islands
Amendment Adopted - House (221 - 200)Yea
7/10/14H Amdt 1040Prohibits Implementation of Certain Climate Assessments
Amendment Adopted - House (229 - 188)Did Not Vote
6/26/14HR 4899Lowering Gasoline Prices to Fuel an America That Works Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (229 - 185)Nay
6/24/14H Amdt 956Prohibits Pending Pipeline Permit Applications from Receiving Automatic Approval
Amendment Rejected - House (171 - 240)Yea
6/24/14HR 3301North American Energy Infrastructure Act
Bill Passed - House (238 - 173)Nay
6/19/14H Amdt 901Prohibits Transfer of Guantanamo Bay Detainees to Yemen
Amendment Adopted - House (238 - 179)Nay
6/19/14H Amdt 905Prohibits Transfer of Guantanamo Bay Detainees to Any Foreign Country
Amendment Adopted - House (230 - 184)Nay
6/19/14H Amdt 907Repeals Prohibition on Guantanamo Bay Detainee Transfers and Facility Construction
Amendment Rejected - House (163 - 249)Yea
6/19/14H Amdt 908Prohibits United States Combat Operations in Iraq
Amendment Rejected - House (165 - 250)Yea
6/19/14H Amdt 912Prohibits Funds from Being Used Pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002
Amendment Rejected - House (182 - 231)Yea
6/19/14H Amdt 917Prohibits United States from Providing Weapons in Syria
Amendment Rejected - House (167 - 244)Yea
6/19/14H Amdt 935Prohibits a Federal Employee from Requesting Foreign Intelligence Information in Relation to a US Citizen
Amendment Adopted - House (293 - 123)Yea
6/10/14H Amdt 813Prohibits Funds from Being Used to Implement a Department of Housing and Urban Development Plan
Amendment Adopted - House (219 - 207)Nay
6/10/14H Amdt 815Prohibits Funds from Being Used to Acquire Traffic Cameras
Amendment Adopted - House (255 - 171)Nay
6/10/14H Amdt 823Prohibits Funds from Being Used for the California High-Speed Rail
Amendment Adopted - House (227 - 186)Nay
6/10/14HR 4745Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015
6/09/14H Amdt 783Reduces Appropriations to Amtrak
Amendment Rejected - House (154 - 248)Did Not Vote
5/30/14H Amdt 738Authorizes Funds to be Used for Guantanamo Bay Operations
Amendment Rejected - House (169 - 230)Did Not Vote
5/30/14H Amdt 748Prohibits Federal Agencies from Preventing States from Authorizing the Use of Medical Marijuana
5/30/14H Amdt 750Prohibits Funds from Being Used for the Transfer of Clemency Application Screening Personnel
5/30/14H Amdt 763Prohibits Funds from Being Used to Require Journalists to Disclose Sources
Amendment Adopted - House (225 - 183)Yea
5/22/14H Amdt 671Prohibits Funds from Being Used for Certain Climate Change Reports
Amendment Adopted - House (231 - 192)Nay
5/22/14H Amdt 675Prohibits Funds from Being Used for Guantanmo Bay Operations
Amendment Rejected - House (177 - 247)Yea
5/22/14H Amdt 676Repeals Indefinite Military Detention Provisions
Amendment Rejected - House (191 - 230)Yea
5/22/14H Amdt 679Prohibits Funds from Being Used to Implement the New START Treaty
Amendment Adopted - House (233 - 191)Nay
5/22/14H Amdt 680Repeals Military Force Authorization
Amendment Rejected - House (191 - 233)Yea
5/22/14HR 3361USA FREEDOM Act
Bill Passed - House (303 - 121)Yea
5/22/14HR 4435Howard P. "Buck" McKeon National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015
Bill Passed - House (325 - 98)Nay
5/21/14H Amdt 669Amends Intercontinental-Range Ballistic Missiles (ICBM) Laws
Amendment Adopted - House (222 - 196)Nay
5/09/14HR 4438American Research and Competitiveness Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (274 - 131)Nay
5/07/14H Res 574Recommends that the House of Representatives Find Lois G. Lerner in Contempt of Congress
Resolution Passed - House (231 - 187)Nay
4/10/14H Con Res 96Establishing the Budget for the United States Government for Fiscal Year 2015 and Setting Forth Appropriate Budgetary Levels for Fiscal Years 2016 Through 2024
Joint Resolution Passed - House (219 - 205)Nay
4/08/14HR 1871Baseline Reform Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (230 - 185)Nay
4/04/14HR 1874Pro-Growth Budgeting Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (224 - 182)Nay
4/03/14HR 2575Save American Workers Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (248 - 179)Nay
3/26/14HR 1459Ensuring Public Involvement in the Creation of National Monuments Act
Bill Passed - House (222 - 201)Nay
3/25/14HR 2824Preventing Government Waste and Protecting Coal Mining Jobs in America
3/14/14HR 4015SGR Repeal and Medicare Provider Payment Modernization Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (238 - 181)Nay
3/13/14HR 3189Water Rights Protection Act
Bill Passed - House (238 - 174)Nay
3/13/14HR 3973Faithful Execution of the Law Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (244 - 171)Nay
3/12/14HR 4138Executive Needs to Faithfully Observe and Respect Congressional Enactments of (ENFORCE) the Law Act of 2014
Bill Passed - House (233 - 181)Nay
3/06/14H Amdt 585Prohibits the Social Cost of Carbon from Being Included in Agency Determinations
Amendment Adopted - House (222 - 188)
Start what?
Oh and why is it a deflection, when you want to make a point on something she voted against while the bill's synopsis gives text that is a human rights violation. Is what's in a bill not relevant to whether or not you should vote for it?

That wasn’t the bill. Just posted one. More coming.

Post #244

You’re a cliche.

Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury about his bjs in the oval office. Try to keep up.
Where did I say that didn’t happen?
I didn’t.
You’re getting ass raped here so you need to change the subject.

Yes, wild bill was a chronic liar and you loved every second of it.
Stil getting ass raped. Still deflecting. Still petrified to discuss your Liar in Chief.
1500 documented lies in 8 months. Probably up to 1700 by now.

Libtards love their rape.
How's Josh Duggar doing these days?

October 19, 2017

1508340879841.jpg

201551_5_.png

Links

Great. So now there will be pages and pages all about how triggered and offended the RWNJ cupcakess are.

These lies will go on until trump does it again. He will attack someone, politicize another tragedy, start in on the NFL again, attack the US Constitution again, yadda yadda ...

And then the poor little RWNJ cupcakes will get all offended and triggered again and they'll start up the lies again.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Prove it, asshole. Furthermore, Trump was referring to past events, so that is irrelevant.

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” says Trump, who was married to his third wife Melania Trump at the time of the conversation. “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ’I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’
Billy Bush, Access Hollywood Respond to Lewd Trump Tape [Updated]
Once again this moron has to be educated about his own serial sex offender.
It’s also about the 10th time he asked for proof about a readily accepted fact and I had to embarrass him again

Your falling behind junior.
I love Irony on Thursdays............

More lies. That’s the fact that everyone has always hated you that you became a libtard. Like the lying was there helping out to. Adress the bill coward. Or do you have to wait for Larry O to come on TV?

I asked that pussy Bripat to give me one example where I lied.
He ran away.
Isn’t that just like him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back