The Ground is Getting White.

See, my father had that covered too. He let me drive the car under his name but he took out a life insurance policy under my name.

He almost won that bet several times.

My ex went to WCU in Cullowhee! :D (Go Cats!!)

His folks are still up there in God's country.

We were thinking of heading up for the snow this weekend, but my little front-wheel drive Nissan isn't a good choice for that kind of accumulation. So gonna stay put for this one. :(

That is because until Olympia Snowe votes for health care Obama has channeled God told him to hold back. Oprah put in a call too.

No white Christmas for you.

That is because until Olympia Snowe votes for health care Obama has channeled God told him to hold back. Oprah put in a call too.

No white Christmas for you.

We have white. It's a three week old crust that won't be gone before Christmas as the temps are single digits.

We just don't have any NEW white.

Oprah's mystical powers have no effect in Maine.

Woke up with 2 inches on the ground this morning and it's been coming down steady all day. Real light powder so it's up to about 3 inches now. No signs of stopping. It better stop soon though I promised my Daughter we would be there for Christmas this year. 5 hour drive.

Just checked, we have 16 inches and the weather folks say the heaviest bands haven't even hit yet. I was shoveling everytime there was a couple of inches but woke up to 10 extra inches today. We might get as much as two feet. The DC metro are will be shut down for days, they're even talking about closing school on Monday. Pussies. LOL!

Last edited:
Just checked, we have 16 inches and the weather folks say the heaviest bands haven't even hit yet. I was shoveling everytime there was a couple of inches but woke up to 10 extra inches today. We might get as much as two feet. The DC metro are will be shut down for days, they're even talking about closing school on Monday. Pussies. LOL!

Now if it would just shut down congress until Nov 2010 we would be in great shape.

The Ground is Getting White

thats_racist.gif

Just started in North Central PA a couple hours ago, not much yet but it's coming down hard now. Supposed to have a foot by tomorrow morning. And about time! The last few years we've had all ice storms, hardly any snow. I've missed it.

I'll sing a different tune by about the middle of January when it starts getting old, but for now let it snow!

Now if it would just shut down congress until Nov 2010 we would be in great shape.

Hope springs eternal! :lol: Since the last time I posted and now I just finished shoveling another inch and a half of snow. It's coming down one to two inches per hour.

Hope springs eternal! :lol: Since the last time I posted and now I just finished shoveling another inch and a half of snow. It's coming down one to two inches per hour.

Well at least it gives you a chance to exercise and keep out of trouble.

Me? Trouble? I'm just an innocent, sweet, lovable angel.
(Bridges! Get you bridges here cheap! Bridges!)

Me? Trouble? I'm just an innocent, sweet, lovable angel.
(Bridges! Get you bridges here cheap! Bridges!)

We all are. :eusa_angel::eusa_whistle:

But anyway, when you get finished shoveling there.............

Forum List

Back