The GREATEST war crime

Er correction GUNNY, the US did start that conflict because it allowed Japan to attack the US. The Jpas were given all the right signals, anyone with an ounce of brain knew before the 1st shot was fired that Japan never had a hope in wining against the US and its allies just like Hitler never had. It was just all part of the big plan, the one that continues to this day.

America stopped selling oil to Japan and it was because of this and other reasons that provoked Japan into Attacking the US and the US Government knew it was going to be attacked.

Er correction GUNNY, the US did start that conflict because it allowed Japan to attack the US. The Jpas were given all the right signals, anyone with an ounce of brain knew before the 1st shot was fired that Japan never had a hope in wining against the US and its allies just like Hitler never had. It was just all part of the big plan, the one that continues to this day.

America stopped selling oil to Japan and it was because of this and other reasons that provoked Japan into Attacking the US and the US Government knew it was going to be attacked.

Yes yes.

We not only permitted the Imperial Japanese to perform that "sneak" attack on our military base in Hawaii, badly damaging our capacity to fight a war, but also permitted the Imperial Japanese to slaughter our own sailors and airman that December day.

This is precisely the same logic that holds that "we" perpetrated the 9/11/2001 attacks on those aircraft, the Trade Towers in New York, the Pentagon in D.C. and the crash in PA. Obviously.

You self-loathing moron conspiracy theorists are totally nuts in a despicable kinda way.

(By the way, not all conspiracy theories are nuts. But the 9/11 Troofers and the "We" allowed Pearl Harbor to get Bombed conspiracy nuts are mucho crazy.)

LIABILITY, well you may wish to fool yourself but I do not, the historical facts are there if you like it or not. I'm sure your quite ready to believe other historical facts about Governments killing their own but not of America.

One must ask what do you call Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma etc. etc. Was that not the American authorities murdering their fellow citizens. And I am neither a moron or full of self loathing as I am not American. And the actual damage inflicted by the Japanese at Pearl Harbour was tactically minimal as proven by America's very quick response to that event and its subsequent actions.

History is replete with evidence of Governments and leaders murdering their own citizens right up to the present day, why is it that some Americans just cannot face the fact that their own Governments have done the same. To believe it has happened to others or it could but not to ones self is just wishful thinking at best and down right ignorance at worse. Its interesting how you pick and choose what to believe and what not to believe, does it provide you with comfort?

LIABILITY, well you may wish to fool yourself but I do not, the historical facts are there if you like it or not. I'm sure your quite ready to believe other historical facts about Governments killing their own but not of America.

One must ask what do you call Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma etc. etc. Was that not the American authorities murdering their fellow citizens. And I am neither a moron or full of self loathing as I am not American. And the actual damage inflicted by the Japanese at Pearl Harbour was tactically minimal as proven by America's very quick response to that event and its subsequent actions.

History is replete with evidence of Governments and leaders murdering their own citizens right up to the present day, why is it that some Americans just cannot face the fact that their own Governments have done the same. To believe it has happened to others or it could but not to ones self is just wishful thinking at best and down right ignorance at worse. Its interesting how you pick and choose what to believe and what not to believe, does it provide you with comfort?

Ruby Ridge was arguable governmental illegality. WACO, too, just more certainly. I have no idea what you mean by "Oklahoma." It's a State.

These acts are different than the conspiracy crap idiots like you are trying to foist off on us.

There is no reasoning with a lunatic like you, so forgive me for not even bothering with you.

You are nuts.

Today's war criminals are Americans - torturing POW's, baby killing, fire bombing civilians, supporting zionist inhumanity against the peacefull people of Palistine.....all war crimes !

Yukon Man apparently hasn't been following the news and certainly doesn't know Middle East history.

Arabs invaded Palestine in 1948 to kill Jews and got their collective ass handed to them, which has happened several times since then, and which will ALWAYS happen to them.

Today's war criminals are Americans - torturing POW's, baby killing, fire bombing civilians, supporting zionist inhumanity against the peacefull people of Palistine.....all war crimes !

We engaged in no torture.

We don't kill babies -- at least not intentionally like your allegedly "peaceful" Palestinian scumbags.

We do not fire bomb civilians.

We DO support Israel but not against any peaceful Palestinians. There are no peaceful Palestinians.

No war crimes.

You are just a fool and a liar.

Yukon Man apparently hasn't been following the news and certainly doesn't know Middle East history.

Arabs invaded Palestine in 1948 to kill Jews and got their collective ass handed to them, which has happened several times since then, and which will ALWAYS happen to them.

It is you who fails to understand history for you have beeb brainwashed by the Zionist hordes who control your media. The ZOG is the USA you are his prisoner.

Vive le PLO !

It is you who fails to understand history for you have beeb brainwashed by the Zionist hordes who control your media. The ZOG is the USA you are his prisoner.

Vive le PLO !

and it is you who brainwashed your alter boys, dickhead.

Yes they do believe it. They will believe anything. They are fools. Sad but true...............

We engaged in no torture.

We don't kill babies -- at least not intentionally like your allegedly "peaceful" Palestinian scumbags.

We do not fire bomb civilians.

We DO support Israel but not against any peaceful Palestinians. There are no peaceful Palestinians.

No war crimes.

You are just a fool and a liar.

Do you really believe all of that?

Do you have any evidence which would contradict the points in the argument?

I'd only modify the 'fire bombing civilians' point to reflect 'innocent' civilians... as we have no qualms dropping white phosperous on civilians of the guilty variety... such as the civilians in Japan, with whom we were at war... and the civilians who we know to be directly supporting enemy combatants.

Do you have any evidence which would contradict the points in the argument?

I'd only modify the 'fire bombing civilians' point to reflect 'innocent' civilians... as we have no qualms dropping white phosperous on civilians of the guilty variety... such as the civilians in Japan, with whom we were at war... and the civilians who we know to be directly supporting enemy combatants.

How silly of me to not make that distinction. Of course, we've only fire bombed Guilty Civilians. I've never heard that category before in the Geneva Conventions, but I'm sure it exists.

:wtf:

NamVet,

You lost in Vietnam. An army of pathetic, nip peasents defeated the US Miltitary, in fact you were humiliated. How sad and pathetic you are. Now you are being defeated in Afghanistan. Will you never learn? You people need to fight an army consisting of old women and old men perhaps then you might win.

NamVet,

You lost in Vietnam. An army of pathetic, nip peasents defeated the US Miltitary, in fact you were humiliated. How sad and pathetic you are. Now you are being defeated in Afghanistan. Will you never learn? You people need to fight an army consisting of old women and old men perhaps then you might win.

is that you jane fonda?

NamVet,

no we didn't lose it. some retarted liberal named LBJ lost it. and his liberal cohorts that approved the that war to begin with. and i was not with army.

ah i think another retarded liberal named Obama is fighting in Afghanistan ????

Yukon your an idiot. get help. vietnam was not fought in Japan.

Forum List

Back