The Greatest Economy of all Time Needs... QE4...

The economy is booming!!! As the Trumpers like to say, even though the economic data is practically the same as Obama's and the deficit has exploded again, almost doubling Obama's 2016 annual deficit of $587 to over $1 Trillion, with deficits projected to be way over $1 T next yr and beyond.

But that massive increase in deficit spending is not enough to prop up our fiat economy we also need another round of QE!!!

We all heard the Trumpers whine and cry about QE under Obama, but I'm sure 99% of them won't cry now...

Now why would the greatest economy of all time need quantitative easing, on top of all the increase in deficit spending?

The FED was supposed to be reducing its balance sheet instead it is greatly expanding it to the tune of hundreds of Billions. They also expect QE4 to last at least until Q2 of next year.

If you took away Trump's massive deficit spending and this latest QE 4 we would be in recession.

You do realize we will have to pay for this some day right??

Now we see why trump had to declare bankruptcy so many times...

But hey we've got a "booming economy" don't we!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Fed Pumps $70.1 Billion in One-Day Liquidity Into Financial Markets
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4295640-hello-qe4-and-damage-brings

Exactly!
Because one day liquidity is exactly like QE...…..DURR

How did Obama's stock market do again? LOL!
My Son! How's middle school going? Poorly i see.

You try to act like you know something, yet you are so stupid and clueless.

One day liquidity? Then how come it is going to last for 6 months? What is different about this and QE, They are buying bonds again and pumping billions into the system again, exactly like they did in QE. There is no difference, just that you are too stupid to see what is happening I guess..

I love watching you people flail and squirm when I hit you with the facts. Facts are kryptonite to a republican.

How QE4 Changed Fed History
https://www.smh.com.au/business/mar...uelling-market-weirdness-20191112-p539rw.html
Effect of QE4 on the stockmarket and gold...
My Son! How's middle school going? Poorly i see.

Is that why you can't show your math? LOL!

One day liquidity?

Yes, an overnight repo is one day. Are you stupid?

Then how come it is going to last for 6 months?

New liquidity doesn't grow on trees.

Facts are kryptonite to a republican.

Like math is your kryptonite?

The economy is booming!!! As the Trumpers like to say, even though the economic data is practically the same as Obama's and the deficit has exploded again, almost doubling Obama's 2016 annual deficit of $587 to over $1 Trillion, with deficits projected to be way over $1 T next yr and beyond.

But that massive increase in deficit spending is not enough to prop up our fiat economy we also need another round of QE!!!

We all heard the Trumpers whine and cry about QE under Obama, but I'm sure 99% of them won't cry now...

Now why would the greatest economy of all time need quantitative easing, on top of all the increase in deficit spending?

The FED was supposed to be reducing its balance sheet instead it is greatly expanding it to the tune of hundreds of Billions. They also expect QE4 to last at least until Q2 of next year.

If you took away Trump's massive deficit spending and this latest QE 4 we would be in recession.

I agree with most of what you say regarding the economy and QE, however the latest round of QE was the Feds decision, not Trumps. Just as all the rounds of QE previously were the Feds doing and not BO’s.

To be fair, Trump has publicly insisted that the Fed keeps the rates artificially low, which undermines the whole notion of a booming economy he and his minions try to advance.

Trump also likes to brag about the sky high stock market which is partial bloated because of the ridiculously low interest rates. Classic- investors chasing returns! There will be a day of reckoning and Trump better pray that day is after the 2020 election.
I know it's the Fed's decision. The point is that if we have a supposed booming economy then why does the Fed feel that we need another round of QE, something reserved for weak economies? Also Trump's massive deficits and now this latest round of QE are the only thing propping the economy up, we have no real organic growth.

The point is that if we have a supposed booming economy then why does the Fed feel that we need another round of QE,

Because it's not QE.
Because the new bank rules mean they're hoarding their $1.4 trillion in excess reserves, instead of lending them overnight to other banks.
Oh yeah? Which rules? And why were they lending to other banks a few months ago, but not now? I'm always fascinated to learn about my own profession from anonymous internet experts.

Oh yeah? Which rules?

Liquidity rules put in place after 2008.

And why were they lending to other banks a few months ago, but not now?

How much were they lending a few months ago? Link?

I'm always fascinated to learn about my own profession from anonymous internet experts.

Your profession? Tell me about the recent change in Fed balances held by the Treasury.

I agree with most of what you say regarding the economy and QE, however the latest round of QE was the Feds decision, not Trumps. Just as all the rounds of QE previously were the Feds doing and not BO’s.

To be fair, Trump has publicly insisted that the Fed keeps the rates artificially low, which undermines the whole notion of a booming economy he and his minions try to advance.

Trump also likes to brag about the sky high stock market which is partial bloated because of the ridiculously low interest rates. Classic- investors chasing returns! There will be a day of reckoning and Trump better pray that day is after the 2020 election.
I know it's the Fed's decision. The point is that if we have a supposed booming economy then why does the Fed feel that we need another round of QE, something reserved for weak economies? Also Trump's massive deficits and now this latest round of QE are the only thing propping the economy up, we have no real organic growth.

The point is that if we have a supposed booming economy then why does the Fed feel that we need another round of QE,

Because it's not QE.
Because the new bank rules mean they're hoarding their $1.4 trillion in excess reserves, instead of lending them overnight to other banks.
It's not QE4? Funny that no facts agree with you.
You're trying to falsely claim it's not QE, yet they are pretty much doing the exact same thing they did under QE1,2,&3, buying bonds, injecting fake money into the system, and expanding their balance sheet once again. The duration of the bond doesn't matter, it is the same.
The Fed announced on Friday it will launch a new program next week that will gobble up $60 billion of Treasury bills per month.

I love watching you squirm and flail at the reality that Trump needs QE4 to keep his debt ridden fiat economy from falling into recession. Have a read, you clearly have no clue what you are talking about per usual:
https://www.smh.com.au/business/mar...uelling-market-weirdness-20191112-p539rw.html

Last edited:
The Fed has been falsifying our money since 1913 and lately falsified interest rates worse than the Obama Administration lied in the Steele Dossier

Really? Weird! Just three or four months ago, in 2019, they were lending to each other without a need for a bailout. See: rates. Did they just finally read the law?

How much were they lending a few months ago?
Wait, you dont know? But you said the new bailouts are necessary now because of the older laws. So, is it now your claim that the lending has not changed for ten years, and thats why we need bailouts now? Huh?

By the way, you can tell by watching the rate. When it spikes, the market is stressed. But I am sure you knew that. ;) You can look up the rest for yourself.

Tell me about the recent change in Fed balances held by the Treasury.

I.E., the new bailout.

Oh no, Mr. Expert. I am here to learn from you . Let's see that zero-hedge education in action.

Really? Weird! Just three or four months ago, in 2019, they were lending to each other without a need for a bailout. See: rates. Did they just finally read the law?

Wait, you dont know? But you said the new bailouts are necessary now because of the older laws. So, is it now your claim that the lending has not changed for ten years, and thats why we need bailouts now? Huh?

By the way, you can tell by watching the rate. When it spikes, the market is stressed. But I am sure you knew that. ;) You can look up the rest for yourself.

I.E., the new bailout.

Oh no, Mr. Expert. I am here to learn from you . Let's see that zero-hedge education in action.
I see Toddster is getting schooled again.

This guy is the whore of the message board, we each take our turns having our way with him, passing him back and forth like a little clueless slut.

Show us where we are wrong. You can't do it. You have never done it. The Fed is buying bonds again and expanding their balance sheet, that is what QE is idiot. Time to start with your 5 year old childish responses, just like the last time I schooled you.

Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bank buys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquidity directly into the economy.[1

Because it's not QE.
You're trying to falsely claim it's not QE, yet they are pretty much doing the exact same thing they did under QE1,2,&3, buying bonds, injecting fake money into the system, and expanding their balance sheet once again. The duration of the bond doesn't matter, it is the same.
The Fed announced on Friday it will launch a new program next week that will gobble up $60 billion of Treasury bills per month.

I love watching you squirm and flail at the reality that Trump needs QE4 to keep his debt ridden fiat economy from falling into recession. Have a read, you clearly have no clue what you are talking about per usual:

It's not QE4?

No, overnight repos aren't QE4.

I.E., the new bailout.

Just three or four months ago, in 2019, they were lending to each other without a need for a bailout.

Yeah? Lots of overnight repos a few months ago?

But you said the new bailouts are necessary now because of the older laws.

Overnight repos are "new bailouts"?

By the way, you can tell by watching the rate. When it spikes, the market is stressed.

And when the rate moves outside the Fed's range, what does the Fed do?

I.E., the new bailout.

When the US Treasury has a balance at the Fed.....that's a new bailout too?

Because it's not QE.

It's not QE4?

You have no clue what QE is moron.
Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bank buys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquiditydirectly into the economy.[1

They are doing exactly that, buying bonds, injecting liquidity, and expanding their balance sheet. That is the definition of QE you dumb fuck.

Next time learn what the fuck you are talking about before you open your mouth and look totally clueless and stupid. Per usual.

Do you even have any clue what the FED is doing now?

Because it's not QE.

It's not QE4?

Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bank buys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquiditydirectly into the economy.[1

They are doing exactly that, buying bonds, injecting liquidity, and expanding their balance sheet. That is the definition of QE you dumb fuck.

Next time learn what the fuck you are talking about before you open your mouth and look totally clueless and stupid. Per usual.

Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases,

Hey, fucktard, a repo is reversed the next day. It's not a purchase.

This guy is the dumbest moron around. He has totally embarrassed himself again.

Explain to us what is the definition of QE you dumb fuck.

You're the village idiot.

Yeah? Lots of overnight repos a few months ago?
Todd, that's a stupid question. And you dont even know why it is stupid.

And when the rate moves outside the Fed's range, what does the Fed do?
Bailouts. Goddamn son, welcome to square one. Again.

When the US Treasury has a balance at the Fed.....that's a new bailout too?
No, and thanks for yet another stupid question.

When the Fed intervenes in the overnight market to keep rates in their desired range....not a bailout.

Tell us more about your profession. LOL!

Because it's not QE.

It's not QE4?

You dumb fuckin moron. They are buying short term bonds from the banks. That is what QE is retard.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Here's how the Fed's balance sheet expansion that's got the market excited is going to work

• Federal Reserve officials later this month are likely to make a formal announcement about balance sheet expansion.
  • Wall Street estimates that the central bank will buy $250 billion to $330 billion worth of short-term Treasury bills.

When in fact the market was up approximately 300% start to finish under Obama, and made new all time highs in 2013, passing Bush's market highs and finishing Obama's presidency up ~300% from what he inherited from Bush,

We Suffered for 8 Years, Say the Haters.

Tell me more about your calculation.

Because it's not QE.

It's not QE4?

You dumb fuckin moron. They are buying short term bonds from the banks. That is what QE is retard.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

You dumb fuckin moron. They are buying short term bonds from the banks.

Bonds that they "sell" back the next day.

That is what QE is retard.

LOL!

When in fact the market was up approximately 300% start to finish under Obama, and made new all time highs in 2013, passing Bush's market highs and finishing Obama's presidency up ~300% from what he inherited from Bush,

We Suffered for 8 Years, Say the Haters.

Tell me more about your calculation.
AHAHAHAHAA!!!

You got smoked so bad that you are trying to change the subject now retard. Wow you caught me in a typo, big deal. You have no fuckin clue about anything policy related.

Great comeback Einstien!!!!! You are the Village Idiot, the whore of the message board. We each take our turn with you, passing you back and forth, abusing you like a little clueless slut!!!!!

We just ran train on you!!!

Last edited:

It's not QE4?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

You dumb fuckin moron. They are buying short term bonds from the banks.

Bonds that they "sell" back the next day.

That is what QE is retard.

LOL!
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!

They aren't selling shit back retard. They are buying the short term Government bonds and giving the banks newly "created" money. The banks aren't giving that $ back to the FED you dumb retard. It is a balance sheet expansion helloooooo. They are injecting money into the system AGAIN. wow, this guy is clueless.

fuckin Village idiot. you have absolutely no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

Last edited:
I just shake my head when a lefty starts complaining about deficits. The democrats refused any cuts in spending. They shut down the government to keep the increases. QE’s during obie we’re saving the country, QEs during Trump are destroying us. A trillion dollars during obie is saving us all. A trillion during Trump is killing us all.

Next time a budget comes up I’d like to see the left cheering cuts and saying they aren’t deep enough.

I won’t be holding my breath.
Don’t we rely on the Right to be the fiscally responsible ones? Are you not concerned when both parties run wild?
What democrat do you see calling for fiscal restraint? I’d love to see Pelosi and Schumer have a press conference detailing how they won’t pass another budget until there’s a ten percent cut in spending. When do you think that’s going to happen?
Why do you care what Democrats do? I don’t look to Democrats for fiscal responsibility, I look to conservatives. Using the hypocrisy argument and attacking the accuser doesn’t take away from the question at hand. So what do you stand for? What do YOU think of how our government is spending?
Because they have to vote to get budget cuts passed. You can’t do it with just one party.

I’m for shutting the entire government down until we get reasonable budgets. I’d shut down and eliminate entire divisions.

Would you do that?
No I wouldn’t do that. I’m a business owner and if I did that with a division of my company I’d likely go out of business. There are smarter ways to reform.
What division is going to cause the country to go out of business? You act like all of this government is actually producing something. We could cut 50% of the government tomorrow and you’d never miss it. Nobody would miss it.

Forum List

Back