The Greatest Economy of all Time Needs... QE4...

I just shake my head when a lefty starts complaining about deficits. The democrats refused any cuts in spending. They shut down the government to keep the increases. QE’s during obie we’re saving the country, QEs during Trump are destroying us. A trillion dollars during obie is saving us all. A trillion during Trump is killing us all.

Next time a budget comes up I’d like to see the left cheering cuts and saying they aren’t deep enough.

I won’t be holding my breath.

I feel the same way about your ilk. Deficits and spending and all the rest were of the devil when they happened under Obama...now they do not mean a thing.

The hypocrisy on both sides can be cut with a knife, but you sheep can only see one side of it.
There is no ilk over here dumbass. And I’m not going to put up with your blind horseshit of both sides are equal. There are some weak ass Republicans for sure but there’s an entire party on the other side that will shut down the government for benefits for illegals, or have you forgotten that?

I just shake my head when a lefty starts complaining about deficits. The democrats refused any cuts in spending. They shut down the government to keep the increases. QE’s during obie we’re saving the country, QEs during Trump are destroying us. A trillion dollars during obie is saving us all. A trillion during Trump is killing us all.

Next time a budget comes up I’d like to see the left cheering cuts and saying they aren’t deep enough.

Don’t we rely on the Right to be the fiscally responsible ones? Are you not concerned when both parties run wild?
What democrat do you see calling for fiscal restraint? I’d love to see Pelosi and Schumer have a press conference detailing how they won’t pass another budget until there’s a ten percent cut in spending. When do you think that’s going to happen?

Don’t we rely on the Right to be the fiscally responsible ones? Are you not concerned when both parties run wild?
What democrat do you see calling for fiscal restraint? I’d love to see Pelosi and Schumer have a press conference detailing how they won’t pass another budget until there’s a ten percent cut in spending. When do you think that’s going to happen?
Probably before trump demands spending cuts...

The economy is booming!!! As the Trumpers like to say, even though the economic data is practically the same as Obama's and the deficit has exploded again, almost doubling Obama's 2016 annual deficit of $587 to over $1 Trillion, with deficits projected to be way over $1 T next yr and beyond.

But that massive increase in deficit spending is not enough to prop up our fiat economy we also need another round of QE!!!

We all heard the Trumpers whine and cry about QE under Obama, but I'm sure 99% of them won't cry now...

Now why would the greatest economy of all time need quantitative easing, on top of all the increase in deficit spending?

The FED was supposed to be reducing its balance sheet instead it is greatly expanding it to the tune of hundreds of Billions. They also expect QE4 to last at least until Q2 of next year.

If you took away Trump's massive deficit spending and this latest QE 4 we would be in recession.

You do realize we will have to pay for this some day right??

Now we see why trump had to declare bankruptcy so many times...

But hey we've got a "booming economy" don't we!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Fed Pumps $70.1 Billion in One-Day Liquidity Into Financial Markets
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4295640-hello-qe4-and-damage-brings

Go ahead and make the case where Hillary saves the world.

The economy is booming!!! As the Trumpers like to say, even though the economic data is practically the same as Obama's and the deficit has exploded again, almost doubling Obama's 2016 annual deficit of $587 to over $1 Trillion, with deficits projected to be way over $1 T next yr and beyond.

But that massive increase in deficit spending is not enough to prop up our fiat economy we also need another round of QE!!!

We all heard the Trumpers whine and cry about QE under Obama, but I'm sure 99% of them won't cry now...

Now why would the greatest economy of all time need quantitative easing, on top of all the increase in deficit spending?

The FED was supposed to be reducing its balance sheet instead it is greatly expanding it to the tune of hundreds of Billions. They also expect QE4 to last at least until Q2 of next year.

If you took away Trump's massive deficit spending and this latest QE 4 we would be in recession.

Who else is going to fund the money laundering schemes?

Why do you care what Democrats do? I don’t look to Democrats for fiscal responsibility, I look to conservatives. Using the hypocrisy argument and attacking the accuser doesn’t take away from the question at hand. So what do you stand for? What do YOU think of how our government is spending?

Why do you care what Democrats do? I don’t look to Democrats for fiscal responsibility, I look to conservatives. Using the hypocrisy argument and attacking the accuser doesn’t take away from the question at hand. So what do you stand for? What do YOU think of how our government is spending?
Because they have to vote to get budget cuts passed. You can’t do it with just one party.

I’m for shutting the entire government down until we get reasonable budgets. I’d shut down and eliminate entire divisions.

Would you do that?

That’s not cutting you
You didnt say "cutting", dummy. You said restraint. Not cutting taxes too much is precisely that. Tightening up and paying for stuff is as well. Fuck man, you can't even keep up with your own simple English sentences.

Because they have to vote to get budget cuts passed. You can’t do it with just one party.

I’m for shutting the entire government down until we get reasonable budgets. I’d shut down and eliminate entire divisions.

Would you do that?
No I wouldn’t do that. I’m a business owner and if I did that with a division of my company I’d likely go out of business. There are smarter ways to reform.

Would you do that?
And you support big spender trump. This is too funny. He buy Greenland yet?

There is no ilk over here dumbass. And I’m not going to put up with your blind horseshit of both sides are equal. There are some weak ass Republicans for sure but there’s an entire party on the other side that will shut down the government for benefits for illegals, or have you forgotten that?

Yes, there is an ilk...the "My side is perfect and your side sucks" ilk.

The Repubs have controlled the House for 20 of the last 26 years. How many budgets did they put forth that cut spending?

They have controlled the Senate 16 of those years and the White House 11 of those years.

What have they done to reign in spending or cut the deficit?

How much did they cut the deficit when they controlled all 3 for two years under Trump?

I agree with most of what you say regarding the economy and QE, however the latest round of QE was the Feds decision, not Trumps. Just as all the rounds of QE previously were the Feds doing and not BO’s.

To be fair, Trump has publicly insisted that the Fed keeps the rates artificially low, which undermines the whole notion of a booming economy he and his minions try to advance.

Trump also likes to brag about the sky high stock market which is partial bloated because of the ridiculously low interest rates. Classic- investors chasing returns! There will be a day of reckoning and Trump better pray that day is after the 2020 election.
I know it's the Fed's decision. The point is that if we have a supposed booming economy then why does the Fed feel that we need another round of QE, something reserved for weak economies? Also Trump's massive deficits and now this latest round of QE are the only thing propping the economy up, we have no real organic growth.

The point is that if we have a supposed booming economy then why does the Fed feel that we need another round of QE,

Because it's not QE.
Because the new bank rules mean they're hoarding their $1.4 trillion in excess reserves, instead of lending them overnight to other banks.

I feel the same way about your ilk. Deficits and spending and all the rest were of the devil when they happened under Obama...now they do not mean a thing.

The hypocrisy on both sides can be cut with a knife, but you sheep can only see one side of it.
Please George Bush inherited a budget surplus and a GOP congress. They passed a massive tax cut where the majority of the benefits went to the ultra wealthy, and it did little to stimulate the economy. On top of that they passed record spending bills and squandered the surplus. 8 years later they had the Bush Collapse, the worst economic disaster since the great depression. Oh and let's not forget the brilliance of the failed Iraq war...

The GOP have done more damage to America than anything Pelosi or Schumer could ever do.

I agree with most of what you say regarding the economy and QE, however the latest round of QE was the Feds decision, not Trumps. Just as all the rounds of QE previously were the Feds doing and not BO’s.

To be fair, Trump has publicly insisted that the Fed keeps the rates artificially low, which undermines the whole notion of a booming economy he and his minions try to advance.

Trump also likes to brag about the sky high stock market which is partial bloated because of the ridiculously low interest rates. Classic- investors chasing returns! There will be a day of reckoning and Trump better pray that day is after the 2020 election.
I know it's the Fed's decision. The point is that if we have a supposed booming economy then why does the Fed feel that we need another round of QE, something reserved for weak economies? Also Trump's massive deficits and now this latest round of QE are the only thing propping the economy up, we have no real organic growth.

The point is that if we have a supposed booming economy then why does the Fed feel that we need another round of QE,

Because it's not QE.
Because the new bank rules mean they're hoarding their $1.4 trillion in excess reserves, instead of lending them overnight to other banks.
Oh yeah? Which rules? And why were they lending to other banks a few months ago, but not now? I'm always fascinated to learn about my own profession from anonymous internet experts.

Forum List

Back